What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wind Turbines Contributing to Man Made Global Warming

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, dumbass can not reply without blowing the whole scam

Building more stuff. Building bigger stuff. Building more and bigger with a very tiny return does not contribute to man made global warming, how?

Doesn't it? Ok. I didn't know you were a climate denier. Well done

OP
elektra

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
Doesn't it? Ok. I didn't know you were a climate denier. Well done
How does building more with heavy industry (that returns less) fix the climate.

This has nothing to do with if I believe in your religion or not. This is about you being able to use common sense and admit the solution you propose creates more HEAVY INDUSTRY, which you claim is the problem.

OP
elektra

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
Install solar system of 5 kw or larger, two powerwall batteries, and you have power day and night from solar. And if the grid goes down, you still have power day and night. And you can sell your excess power to the grid.
That is a lie.

Where are your links that prove each of the points you try to make.

You can't link cause you are a liar.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How does building more with heavy industry (that returns less) fix the climate.

This has nothing to do with if I believe in your religion or not. This is about you being able to use common sense and admit the solution you propose creates more HEAVY INDUSTRY, which you claim is the problem.

You're too stupid to learn anything. It would be easier to push a chain than teach you anything.
Stick with that hideous bible.

OP
elektra

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
You're too stupid to learn anything. It would be easier to push a chain than teach you anything.
Stick with that hideous bible.
One could argue that it is you that displays stupidity. You are the one here that can only insult. What does that say about you and your opinion? You claim you are right but you can not articulate how.

I will come back after the weekend for your response. That way you don't feel pressured while looking up the big words.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List