Wimpy John Bolton Claims White House Blocked His Twitter Acct.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
John Bolton posts cryptic message implying Trump's White House trying to silence him

"Former National Security Adviser John Bolton has made a dramatic return to Twitter following his unexplained hiatus since his resignation in September, saying the White House blocked access to his personal account and suggested they are fearful of what he might say....he tweeted "We have now liberated the Twitter account, previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor. More to come.....This was followed by an afternoon update saying: "Re: speaking up -- since resigning as National Security Advisor, the Whitehouse refused to return access to my personal Twitter account. Out of fear of what I may say? To those who speculated I went into hiding, I’m sorry to disappoint!"

What a damn diva this guy is.....look pussy, either testify under oath or shut the fuck up.....

The WH should not of dc'd his twitter account. He won't testify, he is a republican and they are immune.

New Topics

Forum List

Back