William Kelly, Cop Fired for Rittenhouse Support, Receives $200k in Donations After Verdict

This sort of assistance from the public will encourage and enable the bad behaviour of police.

When will Americans start thinking out the consequences of what is happening?

The bad behaviour that was punished of course.

But that sort of behaviour will now be considered normal for America's police.

Can you people not see where all of this political extremism is taking your country.

The examples of fascist tendencies are coming faster than I can reply now!
Referring to Kamala as a whore?

What was his "bad behavior"? He donated money to Rittenhouse's defense because he felt (rightly so) that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and should have never been charged.
The Rittenhouse trial outcome proved him right.
He should never have been fired, and people want to help him.

What was his "bad behavior"? He donated money to Rittenhouse's defense because he felt (rightly so) that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and should have never been charged.
You figure it out, it will be good for you. Don't expect me to feed you by disagreeing. It's not for me to care.

The bad behaviour that was punished of course.

But that sort of behaviour will now be considered normal for America's police.

Can you people not see where all of this political extremism is taking your country.

The examples of fascist tendencies are coming faster than I can reply now!
Referring to Kamala as a whore?
i honestly have no issue with a police officer donating to a cause like rittenhouse’s case. Not sure how that’s bad behavior

can police only donate to the cause you like?

You figure it out, it will be good for you. Don't expect me to feed you by disagreeing. It's not for me to care.
ah he donated to a cause you demafacist don’t like…gotcha…so he should be punished

That is what you Repubs tell yourself

"Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives"

Forum List

Back