Will you Watch Debate Tonight or Trump or Something Else?

What will you watch tonight?

• The Republican debate

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Trumps event with Huckabee and Santorum

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Not watching TV tonight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to give the Republican debate a few minutes at the start to see how they deal with Trump....
Then I'm off to watch the Trump deal.....

If that blows...then The Big Bang Theory reruns or Shark Tank reruns.

What time and station is it on? If we have nothing better to watch, maybe.

We have Blacklist at 9pm and then Shades of Blue at 10pm

I don't need to hear more either. To me it's a bunch of bunk anyhow. I trust NO politician and what they say. For good reason...they speak out of both sides of their mouth, and they never seem to tell the truth.
For me...debates mean nothing.

Gonna watch Elementary and Blacklist tonight, I really don't have the stomach to watch insults, word salad and stream of thought rants.

However..................if Donald the Chump DOES decide to crash the Republican debates, I hope that it becomes breaking news on every channel so that I can watch the lunacy.

Trump is a fucking genius. He's got the whole freaking world talking about him all day today how funny is that. Each one of the candidates talked about him at every show they were at funny shit! Again trump the genius!

Gonna watch Elementary and Blacklist tonight, I really don't have the stomach to watch insults, word salad and stream of thought rants.

However..................if Donald the Chump DOES decide to crash the Republican debates, I hope that it becomes breaking news on every channel so that I can watch the lunacy.
He's a fucking genius!

12651352_10206828098193738_6710191612560308543_n.jpg

And I bet they talk about him quite a bit during the debate genius, fucking genius

New Topics

Forum List

Back