Will you Watch Debate Tonight or Trump or Something Else?

What will you watch tonight?

• The Republican debate

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Trumps event with Huckabee and Santorum

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Not watching TV tonight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is a fucking genius. He's got the whole freaking world talking about him all day today how funny is that. Each one of the candidates talked about him at every show they were at funny shit! Again trump the genius!
I just watched him interviewed by CNN. He had that woman reporter licking cream off his hand.

I don't need to hear more either. To me it's a bunch of bunk anyhow. I trust NO politician and what they say. For good reason...they speak out of both sides of their mouth, and they never seem to tell the truth.
For me...debates mean nothing.
They tell us nothing more than what they think will get their votes.

Just like George W Bush said when he got caught faking his support for a Traditional Marriage Amendment he would never actually do anything about; 'It's only politics'.

That is the Professional Political Class in a nutshell and all their Wonk Word Salad Policy promises; not worth a warm pile of bullshit.

I don't need to hear more either. To me it's a bunch of bunk anyhow. I trust NO politician and what they say. For good reason...they speak out of both sides of their mouth, and they never seem to tell the truth.
For me...debates mean nothing.
They tell us nothing more than what they think will get their votes.

Just like George W Bush said when he got caught faking his support for a Traditional Marriage Amendment he would never actually do anything about; 'It's only politics'.

That is the Professional Political Class in a nutshell and all their Wonk Word Salad Policy promises; not worth a warm pile of bullshit.

Yep Yep Yep!

I didn't watch.

Watched college basketball, and part of the Blacklist/Shades of Blue (I kept falling asleep through both).

I have a feeling I missed nothing on the debate.....

MSNBC had some skinhead douchebag saying he would refuse any donations from The Donald. The FOX debate was FAIL without The Donald. Cruz seems more of a weird, braindead jewish/christian bible "believer" than ever.

This is how it is done.

73f87bb2951a3997cd1807a7c0c3ea92

MSNBC had some skinhead douchebag saying he would refuse any donations from The Donald. The FOX debate was FAIL without The Donald. Cruz seems more of a weird, braindead jewish/christian bible "believer" than ever.

This is how it is done.

73f87bb2951a3997cd1807a7c0c3ea92

Trump dominated social media during the debate, leading the entire Republican pack in Twitter mentions throughout the first half of the debate, according to data from social media analytics firm Zoomph.
Trump was by far the most-searched-for candidate on Google during the first half of the debate, at one point outpacing the second-most-searched-for candidate, Rubio, by nearly four-to-one, according to Google Trends data.
Trump's support in opinion polls, much of it from blue-collar men, has not wavered for months despite him insulting Mexican immigrants and Muslims and clashing with Republican establishment figures like Senator John McCain.

Trump overshadows Republican debate even as he sits it out

I tried to watch the Trump event but CNN simply could not keep from pushing their leftist agenda with Bob Beckel and Van Jones for God's sake!

When it came to speakers representing the veterans themselves, CNN almost totally ignored them.

As for Fox, The Donald dominated even though he wasn't there.

Megyn Kelley was either showing her age or had been ordered to tone it down.

The bottom line - The Donald actually turned the stage over to others and I have a gut feeling it did him far more good than being in the debate.

I tried to watch the Trump event but CNN simply could not keep from pushing their leftist agenda with Bob Beckel and Van Jones for God's sake!

When it came to speakers representing the veterans themselves, CNN almost totally ignored them.
Ignoring veterans is a Dhimmicratic tradition, if they dont spit on them and tell them to carry their baggage.

Forum List

Back