Will you take the Covid Vaccine?

If/when the country's medical advisors recommend it. They've been pretty right about everything else so far.

Just listen to Bill Gates because he is a medical doctor. :auiqs.jpg: Or the quack dr. strange glove Fauci. lol! They know the real science. Sure...........:D:D

I think no one will be forced to take it, but will you take it?

I'd consider it in a couple years, once it has been properly vetted, via testing on all the guinea pigs (Third World populations, celebrities, low-income, etc).

I'd consider it in a couple years, once it has been properly vetted, via testing on all the guinea pigs (Third World populations, celebrities, low-income, etc).

Just think, the flu shot has never cured the flu. So....:rolleyes:

It is going to be something that has to be taken every year so they can make money on it every year. It's all about the money and control not health.

It is going to be something that has to be taken every year so they can make money on it every year. It's all about the money and control not health.

Of course! No different than flu vaccine every year, or best case scenario, the pneumonia vaccine every five. It's already reported to be mutating just like influenza, so eventually the CDC will be guessing which strain to vaccinate against any given year...and we all know how great they are at guessing for the flu shot.

If/when the country's medical advisors recommend it. They've been pretty right about everything else so far.
Just listen to Bill Gates because he is a medical doctor. :auiqs.jpg: Or the quack dr. strange glove Fauci. lol! They know the real science. Sure...........:D:D
Just because you in the US have hopelessly politicised your advisory structures there's no need to project that failure onto everyone else.

daily_cases-2020-12-27_0.png

Of course! No different than flu vaccine every year, or best case scenario, the pneumonia vaccine every five. It's already reported to be mutating just like influenza, so eventually the CDC will be guessing which strain to vaccinate against any given year...and we all know how great they are at guessing for the flu shot.

Exactly, just another big money maker in their Rockefeller medical cartel snake oil salesmen. The ignorant people keep taking the crap so they will keep selling it.

Just because you in the US have hopelessly politicised your advisory structures there's no need to project that failure onto everyone else.

daily_cases-2020-12-27_0.png

The whole scam is political all around the world. What are you talking about? You think the WHO is based in the US dummy?:auiqs.jpg:

The whole scam is political all around the world. What are you talking about? You think the WHO is based in the US dummy?
Oh. Wasn't I clear? I think you're a deplorable fuckwit who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground, let alone anything about epidemiology.

The whole scam is political all around the world. What are you talking about? You think the WHO is based in the US dummy?
Oh. Wasn't I clear? I think you're a deplorable fuckwit who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground, let alone anything about epidemiology.

So you are projecting yourself on to me. That is usually what psychopaths and gas lighters do because they are afraid to look at themselves in the mirror and see what they really are. So they put their misgivings on others. Pyche 101......

Forum List

Back