Will you shut UP man!!

The funny thing is is that Biden, like Dole, McCain and Romney is just a throw away candidate. It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs serve two terms escapes so many people. Do you really think that that is a coinkydink? Rump will win but again the choices suck.

How many terms did Jimmy Carter serve? How about Bush 41? How about Gerald Ford? How about Nixon? How about LBJ?

The funny thing is is that Biden, like Dole, McCain and Romney is just a throw away candidate.It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs serve two terms escapes so ma ny people. Do you really think that that is a coinkydink? Rump will win but again the choices suck.

How many terms did Jimmy Carter serve? How about Bush 41? How about Gerald Ford? How about Nixon? How about LBJ?

Educate yourself Brotha. Did you miss this part?
"It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs "
LBJ chose not to run.
Nixon was taken out.
Ford came of the Nixon scandal.
Carter sucked as did Bush 1. You'll have to do better kid.

Trump fans loved Trump’s performance. Biden fans loved his performance. Everyone else was appalled.

The funny thing is is that Biden, like Dole, McCain and Romney is just a throw away candidate.It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs serve two terms escapes so ma ny people. Do you really think that that is a coinkydink? Rump will win but again the choices suck.

Educate yourself Brotha. Did you miss this part?
"It surpises me that the fact that nearly ALL Prezs "
LBJ chose not to run.
Nixon was taken out.
Ford came of the Nixon scandal.
Carter sucked as did Bush 1. You'll have to do better kid.

So only 14 Presidents out of 45 have served 2 terms which is what about 30%, so how is that NEARLY ALL.

In my lifetime, every presidents second term stunk worse than their first because they are no longer trying to impress voters. Second termers all sell out to the oligarchs. Always vote the incumbent out!

View attachment 395974

BOYNE, MI – In one of the most memorable one-liners of the first presidential debate, former Vice President Joe Biden asked an interrupting President Donald Trump to be quiet.

“Will you shut up, man” can now be found on apparel from several sources, including Biden’s campaign and a Northern Michigan company that injected a map of the Upper Peninsula in place of the word “up.”

Biden’s ‘Will you shut up, man’ now a T-shirt featuring the U.P.
--------------------------------
I love it, going to buy me one!! How clever!
Hilarious that you're actually proud of Biden making a fool of himself.

He said that because he couldnt hear what his puopetmasters were saying in his ear

Anyone else notice that this shirt says "will you shut man?"

It is a reference only those in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP) will understand
I doubt it. They probably have more merch than the rest of Michigan, this is especially popular:
Say_ya_to_da_U.P_mockup_grande.jpg

I haven't even been there, but I think I might have been to the LP.

View attachment 395974

BOYNE, MI – In one of the most memorable one-liners of the first presidential debate, former Vice President Joe Biden asked an interrupting President Donald Trump to be quiet.

“Will you shut up, man” can now be found on apparel from several sources, including Biden’s campaign and a Northern Michigan company that injected a map of the Upper Peninsula in place of the word “up.”

Biden’s ‘Will you shut up, man’ now a T-shirt featuring the U.P.
--------------------------------
I love it, going to buy me one!! How clever!
LMAO ....

There is a reason Leftist love one liners so much ....

Forum List

Back