Zone1 Will You Hate the Two Witnesses When They Appear?

video's beginning is self repeating w/ little info - other than, jerusalem ... the dark alley of the desert religions.

- what it means is what is left out of the judo / christian alliance - the triumph of good - with no whatever's needed for the heavens - happy return - for the journeys correct conclusion.

Guaranteed every world leader, MSM outlet & talking monkey out there will do all they can to drive the sheeple into a frenzy of hatred against them.
Of course, the elites won't risk their own necks so their minions will pay for coming against them & be cut down.
They'll be there until their time is fulfilled & the world will celebrate, thinking the one who destroys them is their new savior.
Of course, when the witnesses rise again, the ignorant masses will go back to trembling & fear. Maybe some will wake up.

Gonna be exciting times coming soon.
I'd like to see it but I'm good either way

I pray i won't be fooled. However...due to my personal opinion of Gov't and my tendency to distrust of anything that assumes authority...i expect to be on the side of God during the Endtimes/Tribulation/GreatTribulation. I may miss the Rapture...due to that obtuseness, but i don't think i will worship the AntiChrist.

Based on the prophecy, OP, who do you believe ARE the two witnesses. Seens pretty clear to many if they know the history of those two. But then....always be ready for surprises.

Last edited:
I can save you and many others a lot of time and a lot of confusion if you are willing to listen to me...The two witnesses according to the Hebrew Scriptures are heaven and earth as per Deutoronomy 30:19 and you are given a choice between LIFE and DEATH and you are told to choose LIFE.. Now if some other book or scripture says otherwise then you are obviously choosing poorly since the Torah or Jewish scriptures are known as the book of life...

The two witnesses according to the Hebrew Scriptures are heaven and earth as per Deutoronomy 30:19 and you are given a choice between LIFE and DEATH and you are told to choose LIFE..
How about Moses and Elijah?

I can save you and many others a lot of time and a lot of confusion if you are willing to listen to me...The two witnesses according to the Hebrew Scriptures are heaven and earth as per Deutoronomy 30:19 and you are given a choice between LIFE and DEATH and you are told to choose LIFE.. Now if some other book or scripture says otherwise then you are obviously choosing poorly since the Torah or Jewish scriptures are known as the book of life...
No, they will be walking, talking humans. Which two is up for debate, and irrelevant to the mission...

No, what's obvious is that you and Lisa are lazy.
How am I lazy? I worked my ass off to win two academic scholarships to a good university, then continued to work my ass off there and graduated first in my class, then after working a few years formed and ran my own business for 20 years, and now, as a retiree, I attend classes, do volunteer work, am active in my synagogue, enjoy worldwide travel, read voraciously, and help care for my elderly mother. How am I lazy?

How am I lazy? I worked my ass off to win two academic scholarships to a good university, then continued to work my ass off there and graduated first in my class, then after working a few years formed and ran my own business for 20 years, and now, as a retiree, I attend classes, do volunteer work, am active in my synagogue, enjoy worldwide travel, read voraciously, and help care for my elderly mother. How am I lazy?

If you comment without watching the video you're lazy.

Forum List

Back