Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.
Committing crimes is dangerous.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Cliven bundy committed crimes......

and is now a hero to conservatives everywhere!
Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(
Sorry lady, they were communists. Not Democrats.

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.
Lines have been blurred.
Only by your so called "media".
When you take away free speech --- see Drew Brees --- it is what it is. Zero to do with the media.
More lies from your "media". Remember tRump revoking press credentials of folks who reported unfavorably on him? How about him speculating on revoking licenses from media outlets he didn't like?

The only person endangering free speech is tRump.

Jim Acosta got his White House press pass pulled for a few days after he put hands on a female intern. Trump is a bad man. :lol:

Democrats give pervs a pass and even nominate one to be president. Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it.

"Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it."

trump pays off hookers

trump says "they let me grab their pussies and I DO! cus I am a disgusting pervert! vote for me!" and you did.

but you complain about biden?

You're an idiot. You think that just because trump pays off cookers that makes it OK for you to nominate a pedophile who has been accused of grabbing pussy

You guys voted for a pedophile that admitted to grabbing pussy.

#defundthepolice

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
No black mother should ever have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a crime.

Ted Bundy did too, and he was a staunch republican that served on several.election campaigns.

View attachment 346577

You guys had Stalin and Mao. You win by about 40,000,000 deaths. Congratulations. :(

I know you don't know the difference, they aren't ours no matter how stupid you choose to be.
Lines have been blurred.
When you take away free speech --- see Drew Brees --- it is what it is. Zero to do with the media.
More lies from your "media". Remember tRump revoking press credentials of folks who reported unfavorably on him? How about him speculating on revoking licenses from media outlets he didn't like?

Jim Acosta got his White House press pass pulled for a few days after he put hands on a female intern. Trump is a bad man. :lol:

Democrats give pervs a pass and even nominate one to be president. Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it.

"Democrats see biden sniffing little girls and groping women and totally ignore it."

trump pays off hookers

trump says "they let me grab their pussies and I DO! cus I am a disgusting pervert! vote for me!" and you did.

You're an idiot. You think that just because trump pays off cookers that makes it OK for you to nominate a pedophile who has been accused of grabbing pussy

Yeah but no one has came forward and accused him of it like Biden.

If you really cared about women you would never nominate Joe Biden. Democrats are simply hypocrites.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

The nonsense about Biden is made up out of whole cloth by republicans. It has no reality.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

If you really cared about women you would never nominate Joe Biden. Democrats are simply hypocrites.

Actually Drumpf is trying to get his pedo case dismissed as we speak.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

The nonsense about Biden is made up out of whole cloth by republicans. It has no reality.

I like how democrats only believe women who accuse republicans. Some democrats believe Tara Reid. Everything democrats say about trump is made up remember the Russia hoax

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

You can't possibly be that stupid.

You're mixing up your accusations.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.
"When you take away free speech -"

why do all conservatives believe ALL the same lies?

and then call everyone ELSE "MINDLESS SHEEP"?!
Republican brainwashing techniques are highly effective on weaker-minded individualz.
Example?

I don't support UH. I don't believe boys should be able to identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. I am pro Israel. I like smaller gov't and lower corporate taxes. I support the 2nd amendment. I am pro choice (both genders), I am pro separation of church and state. What exactly about my views are radical? Do tell.
Your racist views are radical.
Adults are speaking. Kindly go and try to solve that puzzle. You were so proud the last time. Only took you two years and the box said (5 and up).
Youre not an adult. Youre a spoiled child with radical racist views.

You are old so that makes me a child I guess since you were born in the 60s and I was born in the 80s. LOL.
Wrong again but keep trying. Now youre 0-120. :)
I do not think so. Tik tok tik tok.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Republican brainwashing techniques are highly effective on weaker-minded individualz.
Example?

I don't support UH. I don't believe boys should be able to identify as girls and play sports vs. biological girls. I am pro Israel. I like smaller gov't and lower corporate taxes. I support the 2nd amendment. I am pro choice (both genders), I am pro separation of church and state. What exactly about my views are radical? Do tell.
You've left out the thing we were just discussing. Your assertions about free speech.

Rather dishonest, don't you think?
When Azzgosh is losing (which is always) he frequently pulls his "look at me I'm a retarded doorknob" routine. You just have to get used to it.
I am aware.

He will also neglect to quote you so he can get the "last word".

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

Shouldn’t you be worried about yourself? Tik tok tik tok.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

You've left out the thing we were just discussing. Your assertions about free speech.

When Azzgosh is losing (which is always) he frequently pulls his "look at me I'm a retarded doorknob" routine. You just have to get used to it.
I am aware.

WTF? LOL you two are whacked. I never Lose.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

I like how democrats only believe women who accuse republicans. Some democrats believe Tara Reid. Everything democrats say about trump is made up remember the Russia hoax

Tara Reid turns out to be a liar.

Sorry.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

Your racist views are radical.
Adults are speaking. Kindly go and try to solve that puzzle. You were so proud the last time. Only took you two years and the box said (5 and up).
Youre not an adult. Youre a spoiled child with radical racist views.

You are old so that makes me a child I guess since you were born in the 60s and I was born in the 80s. LOL.
Wrong again but keep trying. Now youre 0-120. :)
I do not think so. Tik tok tik tok.
You specifically told not to try thinking without safety glasses, Advil and a orange life vest. Now youre 0-121. :)

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

I am aware.

Yeah yeah, we know. You're a legend in your own mind.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

Nope. Straight men grab pussy. You would not understand.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

I am aware.

Yeah yeah, we know. You're a legend in your own mind.
I am logical. You’re not.

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

Just imagine there were pictures of trump creeping on little girls like there are pictures of biden creeping on little girls what democrats would say that's how you know they are stupid hypocrites

Nominating Joe Biden is proof of how stupid Democrats are

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

Example?

I am aware.

" I never Lose."

Come on dog. You always lose Now youre 0-122

tumblr_n9fqjsKzDG1rplnd3o5_250.gifv

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

Just imagine there were pictures of trump creeping on little girls like there are pictures of biden creeping on little girls what democrats would say that's how you know they are stupid hypocrites

We dont have to imagine. He was creeping on his own daughter.

a52a1ceba47ec02fcd794b123a2c2a42.jpg

#defundthepolice

View attachment 346577

Lines have been blurred.

trump pays off hookers

We dont have to imagine. He was creeping on his own daughter.

a52a1ceba47ec02fcd794b123a2c2a42.jpg

Democrats are so perverted they see this picture and think incest porn

Forum List

Back