Will we see a reemergence of Minutemen groups, will they defend Americans and our border when Biden refuses not to?

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg
Stupid is as stupid does...You'll see the TEA party show back up, after football season, you'll see these guys on the border again swigging beer....more militias, more hate.... Its the blob supporter's default position.

No, his election results are false.

The only real conspiracy theory left that could change the results of the election are the ones championed by Sidney Powell. You know the attorney that Trump fired last week. So if Trump fired the only lawyer going after Dominion in Georgia why in the hell do you still believe in Trump and that whack a doodle Chavez communist conspiracy theory regarding Dominion.

It appears Trump is bailing on you nut jobs. Rupert Rupert Murdoch may be going to Pay $1 billion dollars or so to make him shut up so to not compete with Fox News. I think he’ll take it. Are you going to still love him after that?

Better a nutjob who loves my country than a fucking traitor, like you, when loves china more than this country.
I wonder if trump cultists think they get paid every time they drop the "traitor" word with no actual back up. :heehee:

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg
We can take care of the border once we've purged the enemies from within our mist now. The enemy within is far more dangerous and in need of immediate elimination that would be invaders.
If I see a local militia group forming I will give some consideration to joining, even at my age
if they will have me. I may be old but I can still think, am still a decent shot and I still love my country.
"mist"?

The only real conspiracy theory left that could change the results of the election are the ones championed by Sidney Powell. You know the attorney that Trump fired last week. So if Trump fired the only lawyer going after Dominion in Georgia why in the hell do you still believe in Trump and that whack a doodle Chavez communist conspiracy theory regarding Dominion.

It appears Trump is bailing on you nut jobs. Rupert Rupert Murdoch may be going to Pay $1 billion dollars or so to make him shut up so to not compete with Fox News. I think he’ll take it. Are you going to still love him after that?

Better a nutjob who loves my country than a fucking traitor, like you, when loves china more than this country.
I wonder if trump cultists think they get paid every time they drop the "traitor" word with no actual back up. :heehee:

I wonder what you will look like in GITMO.

Newsflash for ya, asswipe. gallantwarrior is a veteran, fought for this country, and knows a helluvalot more than you ever will, scumbag.
You seem very pissy.

Try having a nice cup of tea and a biscuit, and compose yourself.

I respect the patriotic sacrifices of Gold Star families, American prisoners of war, those who have died in defense of the nation, and all who have honorably served - even those who did so with debilitating bonespurs.

Whether you share my sentiments is up to you, of course.
I'm pissy because YOU DON'T FIX WHAT ISN"T BROKEN. And you DON'T sell out your own country. Fuck the tea. And fuck you. Apologize to GallantWarrior or stay a fucktard in my opinion.

Same could be said of NAZI by the left.

And Trump didn't fire Powell. She never was part of the team and is acting on her own for OUR behalf including trumps. you and your fake news worship.

minutemen2.jpg
You just can't wait for vigilante justice can you, Rambo?

Grow up. Be less cinematic and become a real American.

You first, cupcake.

minutemen2.jpg

You first, cupcake.
For some reason, the left expects the right to do as they do. Like the schmuck that thinks I'd be happy that gays are tossed off buildings or stoned. Stupid schmucks like him have NO CLUE what doors just opened for that to happen and NO, THE RIGHT IS NOT WANTING THAT TO HAPPEN. Dumbasses.

She never was part of the team

You are a liar. Soon to be an absolutely irrelevant liar in 50 days if not sooner.

you are a liar because on November 15 Trump announced who was on his legal team, and Sidney Powell was on it.

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives,"​

Then he fired her for telling everybody that she had evidence that Trump won in a landslide but the Republicans in Georgia were in cahoots with communists to switch votes in machines programmed by dead dictator Chavez ...... and on an on and on. ... I guess she wasnt supposed to say she had real evidence when promoting batshif crazy conspiracy theories so they canned her.

I have never paid one cent to the Chinese dictatorship. I buy American as much as possible. I have bought good American Ford Motor Co vehicles my entire life. I can’t imagine why you would call me a traitor since you know nothing about me.

I know this about your cult master:

|Oct 21, 2020,06:57am EDT
Report: Trump Paid Nearly $200,000 In Taxes To China
Robert HartForbes Staff
Business

is TrumpO a traitor?
Joe retrieved it, no worries. :happy-1:

Real Americans realize how smart our founding fathers were. They were smart enough to realize we shouldn't let dumb people vote.

American could go downhill fast. The smart white voters are dying off and being replaced by non-whites. That's why we need the border wall to be 100% complete.

Real Americans realize how smart our founding fathers were. They were smart enough to realize we shouldn't let dumb people vote.

American could go downhill fast. The smart white voters are dying off and being replaced by non-whites. That's why we need the border wall to be 100% complete.
The founders never included an I.Q. teat as a requirement for franchise. No literacy test, no SAT score.

Is it your position that only White people are "smart"? Can you conceive anyone smarter than you? Can any non-White person be smart? Smarter than you?

The hubris you bigots drape yourself in is laughable. Hubris. How'd that work out for the Athenians? Go google it, asshole.

I'm pissy because YOU DON'T FIX WHAT ISN"T BROKEN. And you DON'T sell out your own country. Fuck the tea. And fuck you. Apologize to GallantWarrior or stay a fucktard in my opinion.
My, you're in quite the snit.

Please refrain from your personal insults aimed at me long enough to cite, specifically, what the personal insult is that you are so adamant that I apologize for.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Regardless of its mythical aspects, its a wonderful, unifying communal expression of gratitude, uniting us in an ennobling sentiment, even as current exigencies prevents our physical proximity.

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 7.41.18 AM.png

Because your opinion matters?

We can all read the crazy you and others have spewed all over this thread and this forum

And you DON'T sell out your own country.

So why are you selling out our country to ignorance delusion and lies?

Our democratic process in our great republic requires a vigilant adherence to facts truth and reason.

You let America down and now you will become irrelevant when Joe moves into our house in January.

We’ve been disastrously ruled by the minority under Trump. It’s over. We shall not let the minority of haters every seize power again.,

Give your Paranoid delusions and join the true American majority. You may become relevant if you can muster up the courage to be honest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back