Will we see a reemergence of Minutemen groups, will they defend Americans and our border when Biden refuses not to?

Cali went red. But...Dominion helped keep us blue.

Trump supporters are delusional.

Xiden supporters are traitors.

Do you also think California went red?

Nope. I think Trump made inroads for sure, but Cali is too far gone. Too many idiots live there.

Oh good. It's nice to know that not all Trump supporters are so clueless to think that California actually went red.

Why do you think someone would be so delusional to believe that California is a red state? I don't have a good reason for it. What do you think?

Nope. I think Trump made inroads for sure, but Cali is too far gone. Too many idiots live there.

Oh good. It's nice to know that not all Trump supporters are so clueless to think that California actually went red.

Why do you think someone would be so delusional to believe that California is a red state? I don't have a good reason for it. What do you think?

They only watch what they want. I watch, and read everything. Opinions I agree with, and those I don't. I also travel to the Bay area a lot. I realize that California is actually two States. An extremely rich coastal area, populated by a small rich, ruling elite, and the people who service them, and the rest of the State populated by a small, but conservative people.

Cali is one of the richest places on Earth, but that wealth is concentrated in a very few people. The rest are poor, to middle class.

The middle class though, is under enormous pressure as the ruling elite pass laws that protect them from taxes, thus passing them on to the middle class....who are leaving the State in droves.

It is a State that is going to collapse under it's own ridiculous debt. Hundreds of billions of debt.

They only watch what they want.

Oh ok. So then it sounds like we agree that Gracie just watches what she wants.

Maybe she would be less delusional if she got out of her bubble once in a while.

They only watch what they want.

Oh ok. So then it sounds like we agree that Gracie just watches what she wants.

Maybe she would be less delusional if she got out of her bubble once in a while.

As would the majority of Americans. That's one reason why big tech needs to destroyed. They are trying to control the release of information so that they are the sole source.

Do you agree with that?

As would the majority of Americans. That's one reason why big tech needs to destroyed. They are trying to control the release of information so that they are the sole source.

Do you agree with that?

Do I agree that big tech needs to be destroyed? Not at all.

Do you agree with that?

Oh? You agree that they should be able to censor information?

I thought you wanted people to be better informed. Your support of big tech is contrary to your stated goal.

Do you agree with that?

I thought you wanted people to be better informed. Your support of big tech is contrary to your stated goal.

I think businesses should be able to conduct themselves how they want within the boundaries of the law. If you don't like their policy, then go somewhere else.

im sure we can run the USA the way it should be, not the way some chinese politician, pedophile, geriatric waste of oxygen, or the home wrecking whore, or hitlery, or barrag o wants---fuck them treasonist pieces of shit

Just don’t break any laws from hate crimes and kidnapping and murdering governors down to wearing seat belts, You can do whatever the hell you want. Nobody will give a shit because you’re irrelevant in about 46 days. Trump lost Biden won / get over it MoveOn
That will never happen. Nuclear airbursts will not make it even. You stole this election.

Do you agree with that?

I think businesses should be able to conduct themselves how they want within the boundaries of the law. If you don't like their policy, then go somewhere else.

They are violating the law. They have used a law that protects content providers from lawsuit, but have changed into publishers while still claiming protection from that law.

That is wrong on all counts. Either they return to being merely a platform, or they revert to being publishers, or they get broken up. Choose one of the three options.

Pissy Trump cultists, alienated from America, will persist in pleasuring themselves with their debunked crackpot conspiracies, but the democratic will has prevailed.

Goodo on that!

The nation will again honor Gold Star families, American prisoners of war, and all the heroes that have given their lives in defense of freedom.

Meanwhile, disgruntled uberTrumpers have their refuge: Daily Stormer
Anyone who would vote for Biden and his sidekick, Clit-n-tits, have no idea what Gold Star families are, nor do they care who and how their freedom to cast such a vote was won and protected. Hell, they think BLM is a patriot group.

Do you agree with that?

They are violating the law. They have used a law that protects content providers from lawsuit, but have changed into publishers while still claiming protection from that law.

That is wrong on all counts. Either they return to being merely a platform, or they revert to being publishers, or they get broken up. Choose one of the three options.

Then it's up to the courts to decide if they are in violation of the law.

Do you agree with that?

What happens when they use their vast wealth to buy those judges? Not to mention the politicians who write the laws?

At what point are their business practices best described as fascist?

Do you agree with that?

What happens when they use their vast wealth to buy those judges? Not mention the politicians who write the laws?

Is there any evidence that they are using their vast wealth to buy judges? Or are you just making that up?

Do you agree with that?

What happens when they use their vast wealth to buy those judges? Not mention the politicians who write the laws?

Is there any evidence that they are using their vast wealth to buy judges? Or are you just making that up?

Judges, no, not yet. But there is ample evidence of the politicians they have bought.

Do you agree with that?

Judges, no, not yet. But there is ample evidence of the politicians they have bought.

Ok. So you don't have evidence that judges are being bought.

Sounds like some interesting fiction but not based in reality.

Forum List

Back