Will we see a reemergence of Minutemen groups, will they defend Americans and our border when Biden refuses not to?

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg

Better to have massive bloodshed at the DC Belt line
Bigger threat to the US in there.

Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

The fact is Biden was elected by the good real American. So if you deplorable’s put your guns away and stand down not stand by like Trump asked you to do everything’s gonna be just fine.
"Biden was elected by the good real American"
Wasn't he elected by the filthy degenerates in Loon York, Mexifornia and the other shitholes full of lowlife human cockroaches...you know, welfare sucking filth, the savage criminals of BLM, anchor babies here on stolen citizenships, pole puffers, rug munchers, chick with dicks, feminazis, woke white guilt whackos and the like?

No, his election results are false.

The only real conspiracy theory left that could change the results of the election are the ones championed by Sidney Powell. You know the attorney that Trump fired last week. So if Trump fired the only lawyer going after Dominion in Georgia why in the hell do you still believe in Trump and that whack a doodle Chavez communist conspiracy theory regarding Dominion.

It appears Trump is bailing on you nut jobs. Rupert Rupert Murdoch may be going to Pay $1 billion dollars or so to make him shut up so to not compete with Fox News. I think he’ll take it. Are you going to still love him after that?

Pissy Trump cultists, alienated from America, will persist in pleasuring themselves with their debunked crackpot conspiracies, but the democratic will has prevailed.

Goodo on that!

The nation will again honor Gold Star families, American prisoners of war, and all the heroes that have given their lives in defense of freedom.

Meanwhile, disgruntled uberTrumpers have their refuge: Daily Stormer

The best thing to ever happen in a nation that fought for Independence in the late 18th century is for the current city of Washington D.C. to cease to exist. The new Republic will move forward for us all with not the extremists in charge that led to the first Republic's destruction.

No, his election results are false.

The only real conspiracy theory left that could change the results of the election are the ones championed by Sidney Powell. You know the attorney that Trump fired last week. So if Trump fired the only lawyer going after Dominion in Georgia why in the hell do you still believe in Trump and that whack a doodle Chavez communist conspiracy theory regarding Dominion.

It appears Trump is bailing on you nut jobs. Rupert Rupert Murdoch may be going to Pay $1 billion dollars or so to make him shut up so to not compete with Fox News. I think he’ll take it. Are you going to still love him after that?

Better a nutjob who loves my country than a fucking traitor, like you, when loves china more than this country.

im sure we can run the USA the way it should be, not the way some chinese politician, pedophile, geriatric waste of oxygen, or the home wrecking whore, or hitlery, or barrag o wants---fuck them treasonist pieces of shit

Just don’t break any laws from hate crimes and kidnapping and murdering governors down to wearing seat belts, You can do whatever the hell you want. Nobody will give a shit because you’re irrelevant in about 46 days. Trump lost Biden won / get over it MoveOn

The nation will again honor Gold Star families, American prisoners of war, and all the heroes that have given their lives in defense of freedom.

Hold on a minute...you've made it clear, you hate our military and the personnel.
You mentally twisted fucked in the head pieces of shit only "HONOR" wetbacks, the criminal BurnLootMurder negroes, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, woke white guilt whackos....etc
Did you forget you fools have exposed yourselves?

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg
We can take care of the border once we've purged the enemies from within our mist now. The enemy within is far more dangerous and in need of immediate elimination that would be invaders.
If I see a local militia group forming I will give some consideration to joining, even at my age
if they will have me. I may be old but I can still think, am still a decent shot and I still love my country.

Hold on a minute...you've made it clear, you hate our military and the personnel.
Please document your unfounded lie with a modicum of evidence.

Where have I ever expressed the sentiments you falsely attribute to me?

If you are unable to do so, I shall just assume that you pulled them out of your butt, and recommend that you put them back there if you can find room.

Please document your unfounded lie with a modicum of evidence.

Where have I ever expressed the sentiments you falsely attribute to me?

If you are unable to do so, I shall just assume that you pulled them out of your butt, and recommend that you put them back there if you can find room.
When I say you...I mean all Leftist filth.
I responded to your wide brush paint job....did you forget?

im sure we can run the USA the way it should be, not the way some chinese politician, pedophile, geriatric waste of oxygen, or the home wrecking whore, or hitlery, or barrag o wants---fuck them treasonist pieces of shit

Just don’t break any laws from hate crimes and kidnapping and murdering governors down to wearing seat belts, You can do whatever the hell you want. Nobody will give a shit because you’re irrelevant in about 46 days. Trump lost Biden won / get over it MoveOn

It ain't over yet junior. The election steal you assholes worked on for four years isn't done yet.

The Republic still has a chance to be saved from you fascists.

Better a nutjob who loves my country than a fucking traitor, like you, when loves china more than this country.

I have never paid one cent to the Chinese dictatorship. I buy American as much as possible. I have bought good American Ford Motor Co vehicles my entire life. I can’t imagine why you would call me a traitor since you know nothing about me.

I know this about your cult master:

|Oct 21, 2020,06:57am EDT
Report: Trump Paid Nearly $200,000 In Taxes To China
Robert HartForbes Staff
Business

is TrumpO a traitor?

The patriots within America are going to have to rise up and build our own border wall. A simple GoFundMe account is all that's needed to get started.

I have never paid one cent to the Chinese dictatorship. I buy American as much as possible. I have bought good American Ford Motor Co vehicles my entire life. I can’t imagine why you would call me a traitor since you know nothing about me.

I know this about your cult master:

|Oct 21, 2020,06:57am EDT
Report: Trump Paid Nearly $200,000 In Taxes To China
Robert HartForbes Staff
Business

is TrumpO a traitor?

Bullshit. You sold your soul to china long ago. Any brain dead asshat, such as you, who supports Xiden is a traitor. You care more about Xiden than you do your fellow Americans. I don't know what idiot stick you got hit by, but any moron who supports big tech, and the obviously corrupt political class hates this Republic.

You are filth, a feckless, worthless, piece of dung that needs to be scraped off the shoes of history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back