Will we see a reemergence of Minutemen groups, will they defend Americans and our border when Biden refuses not to?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg

Oh, I think there will be of that action going on everywhere..not just the borders.

I want my popcorn to see what our military decides to do. They are the ones that fought and died for our freedoms. Will they stand down and allow Biden to sell us to China?

Oh, I think there will be of that action going on everywhere..not just the borders.

I want my popcorn to see what our military decides to do. They are the ones that fought and died for our freedoms. Will they stand down and allow Biden to sell us to China?
Sweetheart, Biden already sold us to China.

Who woulda thunk so many traitorous Americans would help him do it? Oh. wait. the rich ones. Wait until their purpose has been served and are no longer needed and find themselves like the rest of us: slaves to China.

So far, law enforcement is balking at draconian demands of them. Good on them! Now THEY will need backup.
I saw an article that some law enforcement agencies in the darker blue states have refused to go knocking on doors to hold head counts on Thanksgiving. Good for them!

Yeah, we can only hope that local law enforcement will largely ignore the Biden administration, particularly when it comes to gun control that they will undoubtedly implement.

Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

The fact is Biden was elected by the good real American. So if you deplorable’s put your guns away and stand down not stand by like Trump asked you to do everything’s gonna be just fine.

So far, law enforcement is balking at draconian demands of them. Good on them! Now THEY will need backup.
I saw an article that some law enforcement agencies in the darker blue states have refused to go knocking on doors to hold head counts on Thanksgiving. Good for them!

Yeah, we can only hope that local law enforcement will largely ignore the Biden administration, particularly when it comes to gun control that they will undoubtedly implement.
I know several law enforcement officers and they have always mentioned that they know exactly which houses, establishments, they will visit to disarm the inhabitants. Bets are, most of those firearms were not acquired legally to begin with...

Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

The fact is Biden was elected by the good real American. So if you deplorable’s put your guns away and stand down not stand by like Trump asked you to do everything’s gonna be just fine.
Good, real America? Dude, put the koolaid down and step away from the table.

im sure we can run the USA the way it should be, not the way some chinese politician, pedophile, geriatric waste of oxygen, or the home wrecking whore, or hitlery, or barrag o wants---fuck them treasonist pieces of shit

No, his election results are false. Only morons, such as yourself, believe the election is legitimate.

Last edited:
I can see it now......all the gays wanting Orange Man Bad out of the WH being rounded up and removed from Chinese Polite Society and tossed off tall buildings. Or stoned. Or given 1000 lashes. Celebs no longer being celebs unless they bow to China..which they will. But most of all...the lightbulbs that MAY light up over some ignorant heads that they made a major mistake.

Who woulda thunk so many traitorous Americans would help him do it? Oh. wait. the rich ones. Wait until their purpose has been served and are no longer needed and find themselves like the rest of us: slaves to China.

Biden didn't have all that many legal votes.
Fewer traitors than you've been told

Last edited:

You are a fucking idiot

New Topics

Forum List

Back