Will We Learn The Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate And College Transcripts In $60 Million Book

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
and benghazi and bonergate...

Do Americans really want to read more about Barack and Michelle? What millions of Americans really want to know is what’s on that original birth certificate and Obama’s college transcripts that he has moved heaven and earth to conceal. Revealing these that might sell a lot of books!

What more do the Obamas have to say that has not already been said? Obama has been on the self-adulation circuit for eight years. The media have only had nice things to say about him. Have we heard even one discouraging word?

Will We Learn The Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate And College Transcripts In $60 Million Book Deal? | Government, Startup, Business | Brutalist

The bigger question is will they ever get their money back out of it? I doubt it. People are looking to forget about him. He's yesterday's news and none of it - noteworthy or memorable (unless you consider a nightmare to be memorable).

• Banned
The bigger question is will they ever get their money back out of it? I doubt it. People are looking to forget about him. He's yesterday's news and none of it - noteworthy or memorable (unless you consider a nightmare to be memorable).
he made it through a presidency, the media had his back. they would have done the same for the clintons, but they lost. obama's life story is still a mystery.

he made it through a presidency, the media had his back. they would have done the same for the clintons, but they lost. obama's life story is still a mystery.
While that is true I feel he has taken up enough of our time. He's a narcissist. He'll take any attention he can get -good or bad. I wouldn't give it to him.

Do Americans really want to read more about Barack and Michelle? What millions of Americans really want to know is what’s on that original birth certificate and Obama’s college transcripts that he has moved heaven and earth to conceal. Revealing these that might sell a lot of books!

What more do the Obamas have to say that has not already been said? Obama has been on the self-adulation circuit for eight years. The media have only had nice things to say about him. Have we heard even one discouraging word?

Will We Learn The Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate And College Transcripts In $60 Million Book Deal? | Government, Startup, Business | Brutalist

And by 'truth', you mean whatever you make up after ignoring the Registar of Hawaii?

Twice.

why is it no surprise the obsession on this from the OP here is STILL going on even with him OUT OF OFFICE?:cuckoo::rolleyes::wtf:

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Another cockroach bites the dust.

I just don't want to hear about this old Trump sh!t anymore.

And any moron who publishes it goes onto the ignore list.

Uncle Ferd heard tell...

... Obama gonna dedicate his book...

... to all the suckas who voted fer...

... a poor boy from Kenya...

... who was born inna grass hut...

... an' had to walk five miles...

... to go to school.

hi skylar... new in town ?

Hi Wash!

Why would any rational person ignore the Registar of Hawaii affirming that Obama was born in Hawaii and that the information on his birth certificate is 100 accurate, matching their original vital records?

Why do you?

I just don't want to hear about this old Trump sh!t anymore.

And any moron who publishes it goes onto the ignore list.

i think you meant old obama shit.:D yeah this guy is a troll,he has a sad obsession over Obamas birth certificate and is obviously NEVER going to let this go.:rolleyes:i thought once Obama got out we would hear the end of this from him but obviously he is NEVER going to let this go.:rolleyes:

why is it no surprise the obsession on this from the OP here is STILL going on even with him OUT OF OFFICE?:cuckoo::rolleyes::wtf:
^ that

OP is a birfer :tinfoil: who doesn't know that 44 won TWICE despite idiots like him braying at their rw town halls

well Obama is not a US citizen,anyboody who has done research knows that,but there are far more important stuff as far as government corruption going on to worry about than this,yet he cant let this go.He never will obviously.:rolleyes:

^ that

OP is a birfer :tinfoil: who doesn't know that 44 won TWICE despite idiots like him braying at their rw town halls

well Obama is not a US citizen,anyboody who has done research knows that,but there are far more important stuff as far as government corruption going on to worry about than this,yet he cant let this go.He never will obviously.:rolleyes:

I've done research. Obama was born in Hawaii. Says who? Says the State of Hawaii, including its original vital documents, Registrar of Hawaii, the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii.....both of whom personally reviewed those original vital documents.

That makes him a citizen. Says who? The US constitution.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Ignore as you will. It won't matter either way.

birfers will be birfers. :cuckoo:

^ that

poor insane loon

New Topics

Forum List

Back