CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Mercola.com a Quackery level pseudoscience website that advocates for sometimes dangerous, inaction or action, to serious health issues.

On the site you're using as your guide:

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Mercola.com a Quackery level pseudoscience website that advocates for sometimes dangerous, inaction or action, to serious health issues.

I call them the 1984 fact checkers. Anything that goes against the agenda is said to be wrong. These are not fact checkers at all but the ministry of truth.

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

This isn't the first article basically saying (in a different way) that the Gene modifiers lock the "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) into attacking this one strain of attackers---while it does this, it overruns the body's natural defenses which slows or stops it ability to attack other invaders. Buy hey, most of the the people who will die as a result, won't officially be listed a dying of covid or the "vaccines"........it will be the other virus's and bacteria that will do the killing.

It pretty much makes the body(cells) attack itself, from what I have gathered. I don't think everyone will have a problem though atleast at first. I think most, it will be a few years down the road before they develop some big problems. And I do suspect different forms of the injections are handed out to certain populations such as lethal, less lethal and not lethal at all.

I have wondered the same thing. There is talk of "bad batches" and unclean production facilities, it strongly suggests that those managing some of these production facilities know that some are worse than others. I also can't help but think that perhaps they might ship some of the bad batches to poorer neighbourhoods and dilute these poisonous concoctions in more well to do neighbourhoods, but we are entering into the realm of speculation, which generally isn't good.

A lot of people have already had adverse events after getting vaccinated though. While the mainstream narrative may always be able to say that there is "no medical certainty" that the vaccines are the cause of these events, there's quite a few of them and if you read read the reports themselves, many strongly suggest that the vaccines were in fact the cause. As of April 8th, there were over 68,000 reported Adverse Events in the U.S., including 2,602 deaths:

I call them the 1984 fact checkers. Anything that goes against the agenda is said to be wrong. These are not fact checkers at all but the ministry of truth.

Well, in fairness, I have agreed with them at times. But I can do my own research, and frequently I find theirs wanting.

Well okay, that's nice. But do you suppose that really qualifies as Clean Debate? Sharing your feelings alone? Can one actually debate a different website from here? Cautionary tale from our CDZ anti-vax topic spammer, who complains about not being allowed to cross link with other sites in order to make this a new safe zone / magnet for anti-vaxxer screeds or something:
but we are entering into the realm of speculation, which generally isn't good.

Well okay, that's nice. But do you suppose that really qualifies as Clean Debate? Sharing your feelings alone? Can one actually debate a different website from here? Cautionary tale from our CDZ anti-vax topic spammer, who complains about not being allowed to cross link with other sites in order to make this a new safe zone / magnet for anti-vaxxer screeds or something:
but we are entering into the realm of speculation, which generally isn't good.

Come on Grumble, I think we can agree that I have been nothing but respectful with you and yet you refer to me as an "anti-vax topic spammer" -.-? I present articles that I believe are factual and others are welcome to debate the merits of the evidence. As to cross linking, apparently there is a restriction on this site about publicly linking to any other discussion site. I asked why, was told that those were the rules and when I asked who wrote the rules I was told that if I didn't like them I was welcome to exit stage left if I didn't like said rules (paraphrasing but you get the drift).

The irony is that the site that I had cross linked to (and gotten my thread deleted for my troubles) was actually less friendly towards people who disagreed with the mainstream narrative regarding Covid. It's why I came back here to begin with- I find that the mods here, while frequently not that amenable to deviations from the mainstream narrative, rarely delete entire threads because of it (in fact, that one cross linked thread is the only thread deletion that I've suffered here).

Come on Grumble, I think we can agree that I have been nothing but respectful with you and yet you refer to me as an "anti-vax topic spammer" -.-? I present articles that I believe are factual and others are welcome to debate the merits of the evidence.
I'll grant you have remained respectful regarding yours truly, but we should also be able to agree that my description of what you deposit here as "anti-vax topic spam" is simply spot on, no matter how much that truth may hurt. Fear mongering has already caused enough needless death and suffering in this country. One article on one topic once a month might be reasonable. You simply appear obsessed and doing a disservice to the site by monopolizing the CDZ here. Just sayin' ;)

Come on Grumble, I think we can agree that I have been nothing but respectful with you and yet you refer to me as an "anti-vax topic spammer" -.-? I present articles that I believe are factual and others are welcome to debate the merits of the evidence.
I'll grant you have remained respectful regarding yours truly, but we should also be able to agree that my description of what you deposit here as "anti-vax topic spam" is simply spot on, no matter how much that truth may hurt. Fear mongering has already caused enough needless death and suffering in this country. One article on one topic once a month might be reasonable. You simply appear obsessed and doing a disservice to the site by monopolizing the CDZ here. Just sayin' ;)

Pfft. I am warning people of the dangers of vaccines, in particular these Covid 19 ones. In any case, I have asked that the CDZ gets a few subforums, hopefully it will happen. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates the fact that people are more respectful here.

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

This isn't the first article basically saying (in a different way) that the Gene modifiers lock the "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) into attacking this one strain of attackers---while it does this, it overruns the body's natural defenses which slows or stops it ability to attack other invaders. Buy hey, most of the the people who will die as a result, won't officially be listed a dying of covid or the "vaccines"........it will be the other virus's and bacteria that will do the killing.

It pretty much makes the body(cells) attack itself, from what I have gathered. I don't think everyone will have a problem though atleast at first. I think most, it will be a few years down the road before they develop some big problems. And I do suspect different forms of the injections are handed out to certain populations such as lethal, less lethal and not lethal at all. But I am just trying to get inside Big Pharmas heads and think what they would do. I would think it may be to obvious if everyone just died in 3 months. But they are psychopaths, so you never know.
Adults are adults---they can make their own choices about the vaccine..but I sure hope they keep the kids off this crap....

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

It pretty much makes the body(cells) attack itself, from what I have gathered. I don't think everyone will have a problem though atleast at first. I think most, it will be a few years down the road before they develop some big problems. And I do suspect different forms of the injections are handed out to certain populations such as lethal, less lethal and not lethal at all. But I am just trying to get inside Big Pharmas heads and think what they would do. I would think it may be to obvious if everyone just died in 3 months. But they are psychopaths, so you never know.
Adults are adults---they can make their own choices about the vaccine..but I sure hope they keep the kids off this crap....

If only. Unfortunately...

It's easy to attack a person's character.
He earned the label woth his fraud. Do a search. Surely you don't think its everyone else's job to prove wrong the claims of a known quack and fraud.

Avoid that fraud like the plague. If there is any truth to his claims, it will be corroborated by the global scientific community.

He earned the label [with] his fraud. Do a search. Surely you don't think its everyone else's job to prove wrong the claims of a known quack and fraud.

So I guess that means that if I say that you're a known fraud, it's up to you to prove otherwise?
I would say you should go check that and see. Which i invited you to do regarding Mercola. Have you? You might be embarrassed that you rebroadcasted that fraud.

He earned the label [with] his fraud. Do a search. Surely you don't think its everyone else's job to prove wrong the claims of a known quack and fraud.

So I guess that means that if I say that you're a known fraud, it's up to you to prove otherwise?
I would say you should go check that and see.

Look, where I come from, it's innocent until proven guilty. If you think that Dr. Mercola or anyone else is guilty of malfeasance, by all means present evidence that this is so. It's so easy to say that so and so is a bad hombre. What's harder to do is provide evidence such assertions.

A perfect time for the resugence of the more viurlent strains. 50% of rightist Americans are refusing the vax. 75% of the leftists have already had it.

But beware! The Vaxxine is known to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans already!
And it's just a fake virus anyway!

A perfect time for the resugence of the more viurlent strains. 50% of rightist Americans are refusing the vax. 75% of the leftists have already had it.

But beware! The Vaxxine is known to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans already!
And it's just a fake virus anyway!

I don't suppose you could be encouraged to comment on the subject of this thread?

If you get a flu shot today, you will still need one next flu season.
That is true. However if we followed the example is our great grandmothers we would wear a pair of white cotton gloves. Cotton is not only dry it is drying to microbes be they viruses, bacteria or fungi in their makeup. And gloves were always washed and dried so they could used many times more with equal discouragement to frightening microbes that could kill us or a loved one if passed around without gloves. And if you haven't washed your hands in the last 4 hours, just scrape under your fingernails and find that old childhood microscope given your child to make him curious about the world. If you see something wiggling under the glass there are websites that can help you name the type of bacteria that you saw. Shape, color, transluscense and other differences may help you find the organism. You likely could not see a virus unless you had an electron microscope. Most microbes are not toxic to humans. I think only 5 per cent are troubles to human beings.

Hope everyone here has a blessed evening. Good night and God bless. ♡♡♡

Look, where I come from, it's innocent until proven guilty
I get that. But i will look for my information elsewhere. If there is truth to his claims, then the studies will bear that out. No? Given his past, i will look elsewhere.

Look, where I come from, it's innocent until proven guilty
I get that. But i will look for my information elsewhere. If there is truth to his claims, then the studies will bear that out. No? Given his past, i will look elsewhere.

Alright, you don't like Dr. Mercola, here are a few elsewheres you may wish to check out:

New Topics

Forum List

Back