CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

A lot of knowledgeable people on other discussion boards are arguing about these issues and have good points on both sides of each of these claims. It's like yes, but we don't know if it's the vaccine or yes, but only under these specfic circumstances, or no and this is why. All of it highly technical and beyond my understanding, but it is just more opposing conclusions based on "the science", just like Dr Fauchi, the CDC and the WHO have been flip flopping on the facts from day one.

From what I understand the very serious cases are from the immune system destructively overreacting to the infection and damaging various organs. The vaccines should offer protection against serious illness because the immune system is not trying to fight something it has never faced before.

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

First off, Dr. Mercola is a fraud and a predator.

Second, there doesn't seem to be one credible scientist or organization saying vaccinated people will be more vulnerable to the variants.

which is better getting Covid and surviving it or surviving it because you took a vaccine, for long term survival?

I just realized, it doesn't work if you just link it. If you go to the article itself, here's what they say when you click on it:
Mercola Fact-Checking Guidelines
  • Fact-checked
  • Vetted
  • Verified
All Mercola articles are fact-checked, vetted and verified using Associated Press and Society of Professional Journalists journalism standards. Because we hold ourselves to the highest level of excellence and take responsibility for our work, we also follow industry best practices as recommended by the American Copy Editors Society for editing, proofing, writing and content.

We follow ethics principles recommended by the Associated Press Media Editors, and we even have adopted Associated Press style guidelines to distinguish our writing style from other health sites.

Therefore, when it comes to the topics we cover, we fact check every claim we make, and clearly identify sources, vet the people we interview and write about, and verify all medical information with referenced, hyperlinked, medical literature sources.

We do use news hooks gathered from mainstream print and broadcast media, but we don’t rush to print our version of the story in the name of a "scoop." Instead, we take time to investigate the article topic and dig deeper than what you see in other health and news sites — including mainstream news media — asking ourselves: Are the quotes accurate? Is there a backstory the news source missed that we need to share with our readers? Is the article accurate and honest?

To that end, we investigate the authors of medical and environmental studies headlined in the news so we can tell you what conflicts of interest they may have that could bias whatever it is they’re reporting. Because we also act as a watchdog over Big Industry and government, we take special care to look at the funding of studies and the lobbying behind legislation so we can expose questionable financial liaisons that ultimately affect your health and health care.

And, whether it’s a fun feature on nutrition or an in-depth investigation of Big Industry, we strive to gather all the facts possible, backed by research and investigative reporting, and relay them to you in a straightforward, conversational tone that you can understand and trust. In other words, we want you to know that you can depend on Mercola.com to tell a researched, factual, "rest of the story" that you won’t find anywhere else.

Content Researcher and Editor:

Cindy Bevington Olmstead is our content researcher and editor. Before joining Mercola.com, she worked more than 23 years in the newspaper industry as an investigative reporter, winning more than six dozen state and national awards — 44 of them first place — during her tenure. Many of her articles centered on health care industry topics, with her series on the HPV vaccine Gardasil, “A Big Public Health Experiment,” winning several first-place state and national awards, including a first-place award from Indiana Associated Press. Cindy is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists, Associated Press Media Editors (APME-ASNE), American Copy Editors Society (ACES: The Society for Editing) and the National Federation of Press Women.

[email protected]

A lot of knowledgeable people on other discussion boards are arguing about these issues and have good points on both sides of each of these claims. It's like yes, but we don't know if it's the vaccine or yes, but only under these specfic circumstances, or no and this is why. All of it highly technical and beyond my understanding, but it is just more opposing conclusions based on "the science", just like Dr Fauchi, the CDC and the WHO have been flip flopping on the facts from day one.

I'm glad people are still allowed to argue about it. Seems that debate on these issues is becoming an endagered thing. In any case, could you perhaps message me links to 1 or more of these other discussion boards? I've learned from hard experience that you can't publicly link to other discussion boards here.

From what I understand the very serious cases are from the immune system destructively overreacting to the infection and damaging various organs. The vaccines should offer protection against serious illness because the immune system is not trying to fight something it has never faced before.

After reading "How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor", I've come to the conclusion that vaccines are actually messing with part of our immune systems- specifically, with our acquired or humoral immunity. The goes into a fair amount of detail on how.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

First off, Dr. Mercola is a fraud and a predator.

It's easy to attack a person's character. What's much harder is to show evidence that the attack is justified.

which is better getting Covid and surviving it or surviving it because you took a vaccine, for long term survival?

This article is saying that taking covid vaccines could actually decrease your chance of surviving Covid variants.

1618884069245.png

1618884108819.png

1618884002566.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Mercola.com a Quackery level pseudoscience website that advocates for sometimes dangerous, inaction or action, to serious health issues.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

This isn't the first article basically saying (in a different way) that the Gene modifiers lock the "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) into attacking this one strain of attackers---while it does this, it overruns the body's natural defenses which slows or stops it ability to attack other invaders. Buy hey, most of the the people who will die as a result, won't officially be listed a dying of covid or the "vaccines"........it will be the other virus's and bacteria that will do the killing.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

Great thread and here is some more information.

VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS & DEATHS AT ALARMING RATES

Dr. Charles D. Hoffe from Canada is calling out for worldwide government officials to end the mayhem and death that comes from the Experimental Gene Altering Jabs. Enough is enough. The politicians, big pharma, and the medical mafia must be stopped and held accountable for all the Plandemic/Scamdemic lies, and stop the human experiments immediately.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

This isn't the first article basically saying (in a different way) that the Gene modifiers lock the "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) into attacking this one strain of attackers---while it does this, it overruns the body's natural defenses which slows or stops it ability to attack other invaders. Buy hey, most of the the people who will die as a result, won't officially be listed a dying of covid or the "vaccines"........it will be the other virus's and bacteria that will do the killing.

It pretty much makes the body(cells) attack itself, from what I have gathered. I don't think everyone will have a problem though atleast at first. I think most, it will be a few years down the road before they develop some big problems. And I do suspect different forms of the injections are handed out to certain populations such as lethal, less lethal and not lethal at all. But I am just trying to get inside Big Pharmas heads and think what they would do. I would think it may be to obvious if everyone just died in 3 months. But they are psychopaths, so you never know.

Forum List

Back