Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
The STL Fed disagrees with you.

upload_2020-1-8_9-33-48-png.299089

So the US Census is wrong?
The STL Fed disagrees with you.

upload_2020-1-8_9-33-48-png.299089

Perhaps your graph misrepresents the data, what is the source of the graph, it is not from the CB.

Or it is the difference between the data being tied to 2018 numbers vs "real median income".

What do you mean it's not from the US Census? It says it right at the bottom of the graph.

That is where they say the data came from, but that graph was not created by the CB. Where did you get it?

Off of Google images. The US Census shows the same chart.

U.S. Median Household Income Was $63,179 in 2018, Not Significantly Different From 2017

Seems the data from the CB needs to be taken with a grain of salt due to the changing of the survey. There is no such warning with the data from the Fed. But it does not match your views so you have to dismiss it.

[

Why would I care what a fascist anti-American fucktard like you thinks?

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Ok so you're admitting you're just another Trump apologist.

Thanks for the clarification.
We all know what you are.
One thing he isn't ,,,a Trump kiss ass
No, like you, he kisses America's enemies asses. Go Trump.

With all the technology we have including eyes in the sky I'm surprised that we aren't able to pinpoint the launch sites and take them out immediately after the missiles are launched. Anyway my guess is that the President would rather negotiate from strength rather than engage the pip-squeak nation in a land battle.

translation;

Putin told Trump to stand down, and leave his pals alone.

dude you just denied the thousands of americans who are homeless in san fan,, you hate america, you hate struggling americans. take your benies and shove it up your ass you are disgrace

I did no such thing, why do you always resort to lying about me?

I know you are jealous because of how much I have accomplished in my life, but hating me will not make you life any less pathetic.
You just stated how great San Fran is doing .. you sick bastard.. you should be kicked out of America

You just stated how great San Fran is doing .. you sick bastard.. you should be kicked out of America

I provided facts, nothing more. Why do facts trigger you so badly?

I offered no opinion nor commentary.

I provided facts, nothing more. Why do facts trigger you so badly?

I offered no opinion nor commentary.
I said her district and you went to compliment the elite rich democrats, lol while thousands are dying in the street, they give away 450,000 Needles and never get return.. you are sickkkkkkkk person . Don’t worry you will be handled soon

Mueller said no conspiracy or collusion so where is your proof that Putin wanted him to win? Where is your proof that Trump is doing what Putin wants to do. Putin actually listened to Trump and didn’t sell Iran an aircraft defense system.

You’re so uneducated and uninformed. You defend Iran? Sad.

1. The proof is in what the intelligence found about Russia (ie Putin's) desires to have Trump win. You can dispute that but you are in a partisan minority.

2. To be specific, Mueller did not say "no conspiracy or collusion" but rather insufficient evidence to support a CRIMINAL charge (kind of like what they said about Hillary and her email scandal). You can dispute it but it too is in the public record. Words do matter.

3. Proof that Trump is wanting do do what Trump wants? Dunno. All I can go by is the evidence. Trump did not want to put sanctions on Russia, and he was constantly trying to get them lifted. His reluctance to condemn Russia's interference in our elections and Russia's subsequent actions is also telling :dunno:

4. I'm not defending Iran. Unlike you warmongers I DO NOT, let me be clear DO NOT want another offing war in the Middle East. Do you really think we need that? Really? Didn't we learn ANYTHING?
1) Post a link from a credible source

2) He found zero proof that Trump conspired. Hillary did delete emails and smash blackberries and iPads. What world do you live in?

3) Trump killed 200 Russian mercs in Syria and armed the Ukrainians back in 2017.

4) Clinton could have killed Bin Laddin. He didn’t and inaction cost us. Being proactive is better than reactive. Obama gave Iran funds who used them to fund Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. It is an evil regime and we killed an evil terrorist who could have killed more Americans.

You and your ilk are evil people.

1. For what? If you mean my first point, it's been in every news source. I won't repeat it and I am not going to search for what *you* define as "credible". Just google it.

2. Uh...no. His key term was "criminal" charge of conspiracy. Words have meanings and lawyers are well versed in this.

3. Ohhhh 200 wow. That's a lot huh? Meanwhile he's trying to get sanctions lifted. Get real.

4. No, Clinton couldn't. It wasn't as straight forward and there wasn't sufficient reason to support it. Ain't hindsight great though?

5. No...I will leave you to wallow in the label of evil, because that is exactly what you are supporting if you cheerlead another misbegotten Middle East war in your sycophantic support of the Orange Emperor.
Bullshit. Complete bullshit. No conspiracy and no collusion hence the crazy Democrats moved to Ukraine for impeachment. 200 is significant and he did arm them. Prior administration sent pillows. He killed a terrorist and you act as though he killed Santa. It was that simple, if WJC kills Bin Laddin then there is no 9/11. Iran is an evil regime and a sponsor of terror. Sanctions were working so Iran escalated and we responded. Only a psycho would blame us and DJT for this situation. We are in a war on terror and Iran is the premier terror regime in the world today.

Only a psycho would hollow out the State Department, and fill important positions in Homeland Security with temporary unconfirmed people. Only a psycho would have abandoned the treaty that at least bought time to bring about other changes.

Only a psycho thinks diplomacy is unimportant.

And this psycho? He's revealed his real reason for this attack - election politics.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...BuUQlM5FKwyqdpS-Eu7tFcIyubJgPVz-RjJFIe87eVj90

Answer me this - will any Trump sons and daughters be going over their to fight a war if it comes to it?

Iran is the #1 sponsor of terror in the world today. Negotiating with terrorists is insanity. They took the monies we gave them and funded Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis in Yemen. These facts are not disputable. We were already at war. You're dumb so let me explain this to you this way. If my oldest hits my youngest and I put my oldest in her room and she screams and starts throwing a tantrum, the reason she is screaming and throwing a tantrum is because I punished her. However, the real reason is because she hit her sibling and I had to punish her. The fault is hers not mine.

In this case, Iran was already killing Americans, they were using the monies sent to them as a pseudo bribe to fund terrorist groups. They got hit not because we are bad they got hit because THEY are bad.

Finally, we have stood up to terror rather than bribing it. You and your love for all that is Islamic is too blind to see what is really happening. In the end victors write history and hopefully the victors will be America and our allies. Now give me your usual juvenile smiley and run along.

1. The proof is in what the intelligence found about Russia (ie Putin's) desires to have Trump win. You can dispute that but you are in a partisan minority.

2. To be specific, Mueller did not say "no conspiracy or collusion" but rather insufficient evidence to support a CRIMINAL charge (kind of like what they said about Hillary and her email scandal). You can dispute it but it too is in the public record. Words do matter.

3. Proof that Trump is wanting do do what Trump wants? Dunno. All I can go by is the evidence. Trump did not want to put sanctions on Russia, and he was constantly trying to get them lifted. His reluctance to condemn Russia's interference in our elections and Russia's subsequent actions is also telling :dunno:

4. I'm not defending Iran. Unlike you warmongers I DO NOT, let me be clear DO NOT want another offing war in the Middle East. Do you really think we need that? Really? Didn't we learn ANYTHING?
1) Post a link from a credible source

2) He found zero proof that Trump conspired. Hillary did delete emails and smash blackberries and iPads. What world do you live in?

3) Trump killed 200 Russian mercs in Syria and armed the Ukrainians back in 2017.

4) Clinton could have killed Bin Laddin. He didn’t and inaction cost us. Being proactive is better than reactive. Obama gave Iran funds who used them to fund Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. It is an evil regime and we killed an evil terrorist who could have killed more Americans.

You and your ilk are evil people.

1. For what? If you mean my first point, it's been in every news source. I won't repeat it and I am not going to search for what *you* define as "credible". Just google it.

2. Uh...no. His key term was "criminal" charge of conspiracy. Words have meanings and lawyers are well versed in this.

3. Ohhhh 200 wow. That's a lot huh? Meanwhile he's trying to get sanctions lifted. Get real.

4. No, Clinton couldn't. It wasn't as straight forward and there wasn't sufficient reason to support it. Ain't hindsight great though?

5. No...I will leave you to wallow in the label of evil, because that is exactly what you are supporting if you cheerlead another misbegotten Middle East war in your sycophantic support of the Orange Emperor.
Bullshit. Complete bullshit. No conspiracy and no collusion hence the crazy Democrats moved to Ukraine for impeachment. 200 is significant and he did arm them. Prior administration sent pillows. He killed a terrorist and you act as though he killed Santa. It was that simple, if WJC kills Bin Laddin then there is no 9/11. Iran is an evil regime and a sponsor of terror. Sanctions were working so Iran escalated and we responded. Only a psycho would blame us and DJT for this situation. We are in a war on terror and Iran is the premier terror regime in the world today.

Only a psycho would hollow out the State Department, and fill important positions in Homeland Security with temporary unconfirmed people. Only a psycho would have abandoned the treaty that at least bought time to bring about other changes.

Only a psycho thinks diplomacy is unimportant.

And this psycho? He's revealed his real reason for this attack - election politics.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...BuUQlM5FKwyqdpS-Eu7tFcIyubJgPVz-RjJFIe87eVj90

Answer me this - will any Trump sons and daughters be going over their to fight a war if it comes to it?

Funny. I'm on Facebook all the time and never seen any ads like that. But then again, if we can't trust a reliable news source like Buzz Feed, who can we trust?
Kenneth Lerer, co-founder and chairman of The Huffington Post, started as a co-founder and investor in BuzzFeed and is now the executive chairman.

Despite BuzzFeed's entrance into serious journalism, a 2014 Pew Research Center survey found that in the United States, BuzzFeed was viewed as an unreliable source by the majority of respondents, regardless of age or political affiliation

All you need to know. FAKE NEWS!

Perhaps your graph misrepresents the data, what is the source of the graph, it is not from the CB.

Or it is the difference between the data being tied to 2018 numbers vs "real median income".

What do you mean it's not from the US Census? It says it right at the bottom of the graph.

That is where they say the data came from, but that graph was not created by the CB. Where did you get it?

U.S. Median Household Income Was $63,179 in 2018, Not Significantly Different From 2017

Seems the data from the CB needs to be taken with a grain of salt due to the changing of the survey. There is no such warning with the data from the Fed. But it does not match your views so you have to dismiss it.

The feds get their data from the US Census. I have no idea where your chart came from. It didn't show up on Google images for me to find out.

I said her district and you went to compliment the elite rich democrats, lol while thousands are dying in the street, they give away 450,000 Needles and never get return.. you are sickkkkkkkk person . Don’t worry you will be handled soon

You said we need to fix the education in her district.

This is clearly not the case.

Homeless people is a different problem as most of them are not from the San Fran area.

You could not handle a 2 year old, do not step out of your lane.

The feds get their data from the US Census. I have no idea where your chart came from. It didn't show up on Google images for me to find out.

It is not a google image, it is a screen shot of the actual page.

Real Median Household Income in the United States

You said we need to fix the education in her district.

This is clearly not the case.

Homeless people is a different problem as most of them are not from the San Fran area.

You could not handle a 2 year old, do not step out of your lane.
Lol you are talking about people that have moved in to San Fran I’m talking about the people from there.. they are struggling. Same in Boston... Boston looks great but not for people with roots here.. yet you just brush them off. Like they are dirt on the floor ... you hate Americans.. it’s embarrassing

Lol you are talking about people that have moved in to San Fran I’m talking about the people from there.. they are struggling. Same in Boston... Boston looks great but not for people with roots here.. yet you just brush them off. Like they are dirt on the floor ... you hate Americans.. it’s embarrassing

Do you have some sort of data to show the suffering of native San Franciscans?

I do not hate anything but raw tomatoes.

If there was data there would be no democrat party .. I’m the evidence I live in a democrat run city being run into the ground.
Do you think these homeless people came from otter space? Lol

If there was data there would be no democrat party .. I’m the evidence I live in a democrat run city being run into the ground.

So, you suck at life because of the Dems? Damn son, take some responsibility for your own failures.

So, you suck at life because of the Dems? Damn son, take some responsibility for your own failures.
The majority of most of the residents of democrat run towns are struggling.. its why I support republican values and polices.. why trump is winning .. and will continue to win.. hehe

It is not a google image, it is a screen shot of the actual page.

Real Median Household Income in the United States

Same source, the US Census Bureau, and it says the same thing as my chart.

[

Why would I care what a fascist anti-American fucktard like you thinks?

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Ok so you're admitting you're just another Trump apologist.

Thanks for the clarification.
We all know what you are.
One thing he isn't ,,,a Trump kiss ass
No, like you, he kisses America's enemies asses. Go Trump.
That lying pos Trump IS the enemy Americas enemy

Forum List

Back