Will Trump win the popular vote?

Who will win the popular vote?

• Trump

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
2021 will be a prime opportunity for Democrats to open up statehood for DC and Puerto Rico
It is long overdue

Wow. You really are stupid aren't you. DC is NOT a state for a good reason, so that no state could have undue influence on the federal government. It is not long overdue, it is purposely not so for good reason.

But Democrats, being the worthless cheating pieces of shit they are, want to destroy everything when they cannot get their way. Just like fake news, Democrats are the enemy of Liberty.

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?

If Biden wants to go for the popular vote, I'm sure he can win it "officially". Its easy to stuff the ballot box in huge liberal enclaves like LA or NYC

I would rather win the popular vote than lose it and expect to win

Would you rather win the popular vote, or the electoral vote- if you were running?

That's the real question.

President Trump is going for the latter- if he wins the popular vote, that will be fine too. But its not the goal.

If Trump is planning on losing the popular vote again and still expect to win, it is not a very good strategy.

Even worse, I see no strategy other than to appeal to his base.

Trump doesn't "plan" on losing a damn thing.

But his goal is to schlong Sleepy Joe royally, and he knows there is little point in having a rally in San Fran or South Central , even though there are millions of voters, legal and otherwise there.
Be honest with us

Do you think Trump has done enough to expand his base with suburban voters and independents?

Yes I do. President Trump's standing up for Law Enforcement is really popular in suburban areas. Suburban police departments tend to traditionally be a lot harder asses than those of major cities like Youngstown. And they do that at the behest of the voters in those jurisdictions. Suburban folks like the rules to be enforced strictly, and this "defund the police" catchphrase that the Democrats are embracing doesn't resound favorably with them.

The Law and Order issue wasn't a big deal in 2016, Hillary Clinton never even suggested that we Literally Emasculate cops unlike Biden's BLM/Antifa base. But this is news now, particularly in the suburbs and smaller towns.
Trump lost Bigly in Suburban areas in 2018 antiTrump vote
He is also way down in polling.

His attempt to race bait the suburbs with claims that Biden will bring urban blacks into their neighborhoods have failed miserably
After Trump wins again...........Trump is going to make Poland a U.S. State and invite half the population to the U.S. and make them instant citizens..........Polish people don't like asshats like you and the DNC.......

So from then on we win the popular vote.

You see .........we are learning from you..........Just import voters and say SEE AMERICA is for us.......

Hey.............pssst.......don't tell anyone but the illegals voting for you don't really like you much.

2021 will be a prime opportunity for Democrats to open up statehood for DC and Puerto Rico

It is long overdue

Why? What will Washington DC do if they are admitted as a state? What will they do for income? The Constitution would require the federal government be moved to a non-state area.

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
Nope he won't most Americans know he is a bullshiter and an asshole. HE IS not the president of the majority of Americans and he will NEVER be.
Donald Trump is the President of all Americans. Although I disagree with most policies of Barack Obama, I acknowledge that he also was the president of all Americans.

I'm willing to bet he does worse than he did in 2016.
what are you willing to bet? how about leaving the board if he wins? I have a couple bets already with libs, I will leave the board if biden wins, if you will leave if Trump wins, we have a bet. deal?
Not a chance. I'm already betting the country but, in truth, I've consistently underestimated Trump (or overestimated the US electorate).
at least you have the guts to be honest about it, unlike many of your fellow libs.

So I guess you want higher taxes, $5 gasoline, open borders, US benefits for those here illegally, murder of unborn human beings up to the moment of birth, more shutdowns, more violence, more corruption--------because a vote for Biden is a vote for all of those things, and more.
I see you are just as dishonest about Biden as so many of your fellow cons.

everything I said is exactly what Biden and Harris have said they will do. "on day one I will repeal the Trump tax cuts" "we will transition away from fossil fuels and eliminate the use of oil and coal" "we don't need a border wall" " I support a woman's right to choose with no restrictions" "yes, I would shut down the country again for covid" his corruption and his son's are documented, selling influence is called bribery.

sorry dude, but its you who is either dishonest or misinformed.
Even if every quote you gave is legit (I have my doubts), you are still dishonest about Biden. One example is "we don't need a border wall" doesn't translate to "open borders".
when he also said he would give blanket amnesty and US benefits to all illegals currently in the country, WTF do you think it translates to?
He may have been referring to DACA but never would he give blanket amnesty and US benefits to all illegals currently in the country. If you're not a liar yourself you are being played by one.

He has said exactly that many times, so has cameltoe harris. They have said that if elected they will give SS. medicare, and welfare benefits to people in this country illegally and that they will give them blanket amnesty with no conditions. Its on their website. look it up and report back to us.
You make a claim and you expect me to verify it? Sure.

you claim to know what your candidate stands for, but you don't. and you don't care enough to find out. that says a lot about you.

I'm willing to bet he does worse than he did in 2016.
what are you willing to bet? how about leaving the board if he wins? I have a couple bets already with libs, I will leave the board if biden wins, if you will leave if Trump wins, we have a bet. deal?
Not a chance. I'm already betting the country but, in truth, I've consistently underestimated Trump (or overestimated the US electorate).
at least you have the guts to be honest about it, unlike many of your fellow libs.

So I guess you want higher taxes, $5 gasoline, open borders, US benefits for those here illegally, murder of unborn human beings up to the moment of birth, more shutdowns, more violence, more corruption--------because a vote for Biden is a vote for all of those things, and more.
I see you are just as dishonest about Biden as so many of your fellow cons.
No! He is not dishonest. He is just making an honest assessment.

Nope he won't most Americans know he is a bullshiter and an asshole. HE IS not the president of the majority of Americans and he will NEVER be.
Donald Trump is the President of all Americans. Although I disagree with most policies of Barack Obama, I acknowledge that he also was the president of all Americans.

Biden has made it clear he will be President for all Americans

Trump has made it clear that he is for himself and then for those who worship him

Biden has made it clear he will be President for all Americans

Trump has made it clear that he is for himself and then for those who worship him

Yet another lie. Biden is hateful, partisan and a divider. He has done zero to reach out to anyone. Quite the contrary, he's continued to spew venom. Then you lying idiots call him a uniter based on nothing.

Just more lies of the lying left, you lie, lie and lie. The truth is not your friend, you have to

Did Joe Biden call our US military stupid bastards?

He called the military in his audience ......you stupid bastards
They laughed.

It was Trump who called our military suckers and losers
Another debunked liberal lie.
Trump lying about it is no debunking

Even Trump's biggest enemies, like John Bolton, admit it was a lie.

Did Joe Biden call our US military stupid bastards?

He called the military in his audience ......you stupid bastards
They laughed.

It was Trump who called our military suckers and losers
Another debunked liberal lie.
Trump lying about it is no debunking

Even Trump's biggest enemies, like John Bolton, admit it was a lie.

Yes, RW's lying again. Every post he writes is a lie. He has to, he supports evil.

Like you said, even Bolton who hates Trump said it was a lie. But there you go, lying, it's all Democrats have

Nobody cares about the popular vote.

Oh, wait, I guess the moonbats do.

The moonbats are nobody.
Nobody except for most voters.

you libs just don't get it, do you? the entire PV delta was in California, and most of that in LA county. Crooked hillary DID NOT win the national popular vote, she won the PV in California. Without the EC four places would select our presidents and no one else's vote would matter------LA county, NYC, Harris county TX (Houston) and MIami/Dade. the founders got it right every citizen in every state should have a voice in national elections, the EC ensures that.
The EC was designed to protect the rights of the minority from the majority. It was not meant to allow the minority to rule over the majority. That was why the Revolution was fought.

Trump is going to win at the ballot box and in a fair election.

The only real variable is how much cheating the Dems do with absentees....

Once they weed out all the false mail in ballots, I say Trump wins by 20 Million Votes.
Donald Trump Dancing GIFs | Tenor

It is long overdue

Wow. You really are stupid aren't you. DC is NOT a state for a good reason, so that no state could have undue influence on the federal government. It is not long overdue, it is purposely not so for good reason.

But Democrats, being the worthless cheating pieces of shit they are, want to destroy everything when they cannot get their way. Just like fake news, Democrats are the enemy of Liberty.
The GOP wants to make voting as difficult as possible, attacks the press, and puts a new justice on the Supreme Court BEFORE the people get a chance to vote. Exactly the opposite of what they said 4 years ago. The GOP are the enemy of democracy.

Nope not mine I wish CORONA have taken his ass for good. he is too toxic and killed thousands for his stupidity.

If Biden wants to go for the popular vote, I'm sure he can win it "officially". Its easy to stuff the ballot box in huge liberal enclaves like LA or NYC

I would rather win the popular vote than lose it and expect to win

Would you rather win the popular vote, or the electoral vote- if you were running?

That's the real question.

President Trump is going for the latter- if he wins the popular vote, that will be fine too. But its not the goal.

If Trump is planning on losing the popular vote again and still expect to win, it is not a very good strategy.

Even worse, I see no strategy other than to appeal to his base.

Trump doesn't "plan" on losing a damn thing.

But his goal is to schlong Sleepy Joe royally, and he knows there is little point in having a rally in San Fran or South Central , even though there are millions of voters, legal and otherwise there.
Be honest with us

Do you think Trump has done enough to expand his base with suburban voters and independents?

Yes I do. President Trump's standing up for Law Enforcement is really popular in suburban areas. Suburban police departments tend to traditionally be a lot harder asses than those of major cities like Youngstown. And they do that at the behest of the voters in those jurisdictions. Suburban folks like the rules to be enforced strictly, and this "defund the police" catchphrase that the Democrats are embracing doesn't resound favorably with them.

The Law and Order issue wasn't a big deal in 2016, Hillary Clinton never even suggested that we Literally Emasculate cops unlike Biden's BLM/Antifa base. But this is news now, particularly in the suburbs and smaller towns.
Trump lost Bigly in Suburban areas in 2018 antiTrump vote
He is also way down in polling.

His attempt to race bait the suburbs with claims that Biden will bring urban blacks into their neighborhoods have failed miserably
After Trump wins again...........Trump is going to make Poland a U.S. State and invite half the population to the U.S. and make them instant citizens..........Polish people don't like asshats like you and the DNC.......

So from then on we win the popular vote.

You see .........we are learning from you..........Just import voters and say SEE AMERICA is for us.......

Hey.............pssst.......don't tell anyone but the illegals voting for you don't really like you much.

It is long overdue
With Puerto Rico why..............500,000 already came here because of the storm. Paid for from our gov't and housed for a year in most cases in hotels.............And yet those affected in Key Largo got a fraction of that help. The DNC demanded more for them......because they wanted them here and were buying their vote.

Forum List

Back