Will Trump STUMP The Pundits And Show Up Tonight?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Hey, I'm not a Trump supporter but if he crashed in after the debate started to THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE I just might vote for the crazy bastard. :lol:

2B2A4B9100000578-0-image-a-12_1438958780658.jpg

I highly doubt that Trump will show up at the debates tonight, and even if he does, FOX has said already that they won't have a podium for him like they did when Rand Paul boycotted last time.

Even if he does show up, he's gonna have to watch from the audience.

Hey, I'm not a Trump supporter but if he crashed in after the debate started to THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE I just might vote for the crazy bastard. :lol:

2B2A4B9100000578-0-image-a-12_1438958780658.jpg
Really? You would actually vote for someone to be President of The United States --- the leader of the Free World --- based on something as silly as that? Let me guess, you identify as republican, right?

• Banned
I highly doubt that Trump will show up at the debates tonight, and even if he does, FOX has said already that they won't have a podium for him like they did when Rand Paul boycotted last time.

Listen, if he crashes into the debate the audience won't shut up until he's given a podium and a microphone. Or he could just pull up a chair between Megan and Wallace and ask the rest of the stiffs (other than Rubio) some questions of his own. :lol:

• Banned
Really? You would actually vote for someone to be President of The United States --- the leader of the Free World --- based on something as silly as that? Let me guess, you identify as republican, right?

No, I identify as a conservative American....maybe you should start paying attention to what this shebang is all about. And forget the "leader of the free world" malarkey....WE are the free world....let the rest of them eat our dust.

Listen, if he crashes into the debate the audience won't shut up until he's given a podium and a microphone. Or he could just pull up a chair between Megan and Wallace and ask the rest of the stiffs (other than Rubio) some questions of his own. :lol:

There is a lot of talent on that podium, including Jeb. But Trump IS the news!! I think Rubio will be the next POTUS.

Greg

Trump now owns the low-information voter that FOX created and cultivated.

It makes sense that Trump would make FOX bow at his feet and kiss his ring. This represents the transfer of power. It also shows that in the Republican universe the King's word supplants freedom of the press. Trump will control these moronic knaves. All their reporting will serve him.

This is what the right does. They create powerful leaders who intimidate and control the press.

By the time Trump takes the oath of office, FOX will be an obedient cheerleader of the new King. The struggle you are watching between FOX and Trump is very symbolic, and it's supposed look like an actual war so that the King can emerges victorious, after which he will take his thrown and rule over the press like the slaves they are.

Welcome to old school power.

Last edited:
Trump now owns the low-information voter that FOX created and cultivated.

It makes sense that Trump would make FOX bow at his feet and kiss his ring. This represents the transfer of power. It also shows that in the Republican universe the King's word supplants freedom of the press. Trump will control these moronic knaves. All their reporting will serve him.

This is what the right does. They create powerful leaders who intimidate and control the press.

By the time Trump takes the oath of office, FOX will be an obedient cheerleader of the new King. The struggle you are watching between FOX and Trump is very symbolic, and it's supposed look like an actual war so that the King can emerges victorious, after which he will take his thrown and rule over the press like the slaves they are.

Welcome to old school power.

Ironic that you'd steal the phrase "low information voter" from the right when we can at least read our diplomas and find canuckistan on a map. Fox has indeed created the Trump phenomenon but may have done so to then destroy him while raking in the ad revenue during both phases. Trump is clever enough to know Fox is no more loyal to him than any other revenue producer. I'd like to see Megan Kelly removed from the moderation team, not because she's a vengeful feminist, but because she's an amoral asshole.

No, I identify as a conservative American....maybe you should start paying attention to what this shebang is all about. And forget the "leader of the free world" malarkey....WE are the free world....let the rest of them eat our dust.

If you are a Conservative then you should realize Trump is not Conservative and is just a used car salesman trying to sell you the idea he is Conservative...

If you are a Conservative then you should realize Trump is not Conservative and is just a used car salesman trying to sell you the idea he is Conservative...

I have no illusions as to what Trump is or isn't. I'm a Rubio supporter but if the Donald were to crash the debate tonight, thereby leaving Fox with massive amounts of egg on their face, I'd consider changing my mind. If he wins the nomination, I'll do my dang best to see that he's elected.

Forum List

Back