Will Trump reverse Obama's excessive federal taxes on tobacco products?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He should - for two reasons:

1. None of that federal tax money goes toward smokers healthcare. None.

2. Since Trump is going to bring back the coal industry - polluting air, water and lungs - he should allow smokers to pay a fair and reasonable price for their tobacco products. I'm sure Appalachia would also greatly appreciate that.

Phillip Morris currently lists total government revenue, including federal, state, local, and sales taxes, as 56.6% of the estimated retail price of a pack of cigarettes.[21]

Cigarette taxes in the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:

2. Since Trump is going to bring back the coal industry - polluting air, water and lungs - he should allow smokers to pay a fair and reasonable price for their tobacco products. I'm sure Appalachia would also greatly appreciate that.
exactly, it goes toward government pensions. how unamerican is that.

exactly, it goes toward government pensions. how unamerican is that.

Link?

Phillip Morris currently lists total government revenue, including federal, state, local, and sales taxes, as 56.6% of the estimated retail price of a pack of cigarettes.[21]

Yea, inquiring drunk Indians want to know.

Yea, inquiring drunk Indians want to know.

No one in america ever gave a fuck about "Indians".

Holy moley, Rocky! A Dorkhota thread that doesn't include a link to one of their paymasters @ HuffPo, Mother Jones, Media Matters, etc.!

<faint>

Forum List

Back