Will Trump have to wait until 2018 to get big things done?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I am asking because neither McConnell nor Ryan are Trumps allies,they are enemies. McConnell has already said term limits ain't happening in the senate,Ryan is anti American worker,pro tpp,pro amnesty. Now Trump CAN do a lot on trade and the wall and other things but the term limits and ethics reforms and sending illegals back and REAL change in trade other than stopping TPP and renegotiating NAFTA might have to wait until Trump can get some American Populists/Nationalists into power in 2018. There is also this

Republicans SPIT ON Their Voting Base=> Will Reinstate Skunk Paul Ryan as Speaker NEXT WEEK

The politicians OBVIOUSLY ain't grasped this yet. WE DON'T WANT GLOBALISTS! They will in 2018 though. Fortunately Ryan is up for reelection then as well and hopefully we can defeat him.

Hell not only those things but I don't see much of a path forward with parental leave and workers rights and things like that because ALL he has is the far left with Bernie Sanders....its going to be a tough presidency but I sure hope we can get things done.

Oh yeah. The dems are only irrelevant as helpers of all the non-RINO scum.

Trump will have to bully the non-RINOs out.

Hell not only those things but I don't see much of a path forward with parental leave and workers rights and things like that because ALL he has is the far left with Bernie Sanders....its going to be a tough presidency but I sure hope we can get things done.
I thought Ivanka was for parental leave

I can't wait to see people that are running under the GOP banner that are more populist and nationalist as in Trump's vision for America.....I mean we got elections in 2018 and TWENTY FOUR democrap seats are up for reelection! If Trump republicans can sweep those aw man it would be WONDERFUL!

I agree. Ryan and McConnell gots to go. They're frauds. They can never be trusted. They're part of the old guard corrupt Establishment. They have to be removed before going forward. The times, they are a changin.

I agree. Ryan and McConnell gots to go. They're frauds. They can never be trusted. They're part of the old guard corrupt Establishment. They have to be removed before going forward. The times, they are a changin.
Ryan will be easier I think. He is up in 2018 and 2020. McConnell is up in 2020.

Ryan will be easier I think. He is up in 2018 and 2020. McConnell is up in 2020.

They need to at least be stripped of their leadership positions. They aren't gonna help Trump. Ryan especially, is a pathetic fraud. They can stay in Congress, but they should be stripped of their leadership positions immediately.

Last edited:
I am asking because neither McConnell nor Ryan are Trumps allies,they are enemies. McConnell has already said term limits ain't happening in the senate,Ryan is anti American worker,pro tpp,pro amnesty. Now Trump CAN do a lot on trade and the wall and other things but the term limits and ethics reforms and sending illegals back and REAL change in trade other than stopping TPP and renegotiating NAFTA might have to wait until Trump can get some American Populists/Nationalists into power in 2018. There is also this

Republicans SPIT ON Their Voting Base=> Will Reinstate Skunk Paul Ryan as Speaker NEXT WEEK

The politicians OBVIOUSLY ain't grasped this yet. WE DON'T WANT GLOBALISTS! They will in 2018 though. Fortunately Ryan is up for reelection then as well and hopefully we can defeat him.
They are allies on some issues but not on others, however they are all politicians, so they will go where the votes are and if Trump is able to bring the people along with his plans, the politicians who need their votes will follow.

Trump's major focus will be the economy and security, and I believe they are already his allies on those issues.

They need to at least be stripped of their leadership positions. They aren't gonna help Trump. Ryan especially, is a pathetic fraud. They can stay in the Senate, but they should be stripped of their leadership positions immediately.
Those beta fuckers need to be removed.

They need to at least be stripped of their leadership positions. They aren't gonna help Trump. Ryan especially, is a pathetic fraud. They can stay in Congress, but they should be stripped of their leadership positions immediately.

Why doncha just toss him in jail too? You know, that whole political prisoner thing you got goin' on.....

Why doncha just toss him in jail too? You know, that whole political prisoner thing you got goin' on.....

No one is suggesting that. Stop being a dumb drama queen.

Forum List

Back