Will trump get revenge of his father for Jews harassment?

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Trump was born on October 11, 1905 in the neighborhood of Woodhaven, Queens, New York City.
His father had immigrated to New York City in 1885 from the small German town of Kallstadt, Rhineland-Palatinate,
Although both of Trump's parents were born in Germany, Trump told friends and acquaintances for decades after World War II that the family was of Swedish origin. According to his nephew John Walter, "He had a lot of Jewish tenants and it wasn't a good thing to be German in those days.

No way. The one on the left is the real hotty.
Can we make an offer and buy them all at wholesale pricing?

Three goats and thats my final offer.
Are you sure?! Goats are worth twice as much. They make great wives.

hi roudy kooni che khabara.boos boos
goat-sacrifice-1461339185.jpg
000572-mizrahiaitan.jpg
slide_whatwomenwanttoknowaboutfreemasonry.jpg
Last picture turns you on? Dola sho.
be careful

Trump was born on October 11, 1905 in the neighborhood of Woodhaven, Queens, New York City.
His father had immigrated to New York City in 1885 from the small German town of Kallstadt, Rhineland-Palatinate,
Although both of Trump's parents were born in Germany, Trump told friends and acquaintances for decades after World War II that the family was of Swedish origin. According to his nephew John Walter, "He had a lot of Jewish tenants and it wasn't a good thing to be German in those days.

Fucking-A Trump is 111 years old. Looks pretty good man. Trump is actually Hitler. Yeah, he's the result of all the experimentation the Germans did during the 20th century. The Jews are fucked.

His son in law and daughter are jews, I dont think he has revenge planned at all.

His son in law and daughter are jews, I dont think he has revenge planned at all.
His grandchildren and both daughter in laws are Jewish too. The only one in his family that isn't Jewish is his 10 year old son baron. LOL

Fucking-A Trump is 111 years old. Looks pretty good man. Trump is actually Hitler. Yeah, he's the result of all the experimentation the Germans did during the 20th century. The Jews are fucked.
You stole my thunder! Fucking retard libs.

When it comes to Trump, I'd be more concerned if I was a Muslim. My theory is he's probably very pissed off about what they're doing to the character of his city NY. If you've been to New York you know what I'm talking about, all the mosques popping up all over the place, burka clad women, and Islamic prayers blasted from Hallal vendor's speakers on 5th avenue. NY is not an Islamic republic.

His grandchildren and both daughter in laws are Jewish too. The only one in his family that isn't Jewish is his 10 year old son baron. LOL
its good srategy for kill jew
keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-even-closer-enemy-quote.jpg
Baz ke goozidee? His Jewish son in law is a king maker who has navigated Trump's impossible campaign from behind the scenes. He has more clout than even Trump's own sons, and is the reason why he was elected.

Baz ke goozidee? His Jewish son in law is a king maker who has navigated Trump's impossible campaign from behind the scenes. He has more clout than even Trump's own sons, and is the reason why he was elected.

hala chera jedi migiri baba. topic tablo hast troll

Wanna wanka?

Wanna wanka?
tapala magala fabala jangom

Wanna wanka?
I think you forgot a "Willie" in the beginning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back