Will TRUMP get a taxpayer supplied attorney since NO ONE will touch his case? Morning Joe explains

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
ON THE CHEAP, ON THE FLY, INCOMPETENT, ill-tempered is Trump's TALENT POOL. Trump runs and has assembled a laughable, wholly inadequate talent pool for his LEGAL MORASS of money laundering, obstruction of justice and maybe even TREASON. He is consistent. He is running the country with LIES, equal incompetence, contempt and isn't paying America's bills either as the balance sheet gets more RED and more dire.

Trump deserves what HE gets. We deserve better.

Morning Joe perfectly explains why Trump canā€™t find a lawyer: ā€˜He doesnā€™t pay his bills and he lies all the timeā€™
default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
27 MAR 2018 AT 07:11 ET

Joe-Scarborough-MSNBC-3-800x430.png

Joe Scarborough (MSNBC)

MSNBCā€™s Joe Scarborough expressed amazement that the president of the United States has been unable to find any top lawyers willing to represent him in the Russia probe.

The ā€œMorning Joeā€ host said the job should be considered a great honor, but no lawyers were willing to represent a client who would ignore their advice, destroy their reputation and then stiff them on the final bill.

"It is very clear and weā€™ve heard it around Washington, we heard (GOP lawyer) Ted Olson talk about it ā€” nobody wants to be this guyā€™s lawyers,ā€ Scarborough said. ā€œThey donā€™t want to be his lawyer because, first of all he doesnā€™t pay his bills, and secondly, he lies to lawyers all the time. They canā€™t trust him going into court.ā€

Special counsel Robert Mueller continues drawing closer to President Donald Trump and his inner circle, Scarborough said, as the presidentā€™s legal team dwindles to basically a one-man operation.

ā€œThis is a president that is going into the legal battle of his life and itā€™s ā€” heā€™s basically unilaterally disarmed himself,ā€ Scarborough said....

Morning Joe perfectly explains why Trump canā€™t find a lawyer: ā€˜He doesnā€™t pay his bills and he lies all the timeā€™

Last edited:
Do i really have to explain what court cases actually are or..?

I'm use cases. 34 according to this BY NOVEMBER by Mueller. I'll use the term the LAW site uses. There have to be more as there have been more charges, more sealed indictments against more people not to mention added ones for Manafort.

Rumors Swirl About Mueller Probe After 34 Sealed Cases Filed in D.C. Federal Court
by Rachel Stockman | 2:32 pm, November 9th, 2017
upload_2018-3-27_18-44-13.png
Robert-Mueller-via-FBI.jpg
The conspiracy world, 4chan, and the Twittersphere, are on fire with
rumors about more than two dozen sealed cases that were filed in D.C. federal court. This is the same court that is hearing the criminal cases concerning former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafortand his aide Rick Gates. The Gates and Manafort cases also began as sealed indictments before they were unsealed by a judge when Gates and Manafort surrendered to the FBI on October 30.

LawNewz.com verified that there are currently 34 cases that have been filed under seal in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia between the dates of October 27th (when Manafort was indicted) and todayā€™s date. While the sealed cases are certainly interesting to note, they may not be tied to Special Counsel Robert Muellerā€˜s investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Thatā€™s not stopping the rumors:

AND THIS further in the story...

Since 10/27, there are currently 35 SEALED indictments filed in District Court-DC. Here are screenshots with Case numbers
9:50 PM - Nov 8, 2017Others noted a high number of sealed cases in Virginia federal court as well:

Fifty sealed indictment this morning in East District of Virginia today.

A few other words of caution: sealed indictments are not uncommon and the U.S. attorneyā€™s office in DC does many complex cases.

Last edited:
I'm use cases. 34 according to this BY NOVEMBER by Mueller. I'll use the term the LAW site uses.

Rumors Swirl About Mueller Probe After 34 Sealed Cases Filed in D.C. Federal Court
View attachment 185054
rumors about more than two dozen sealed cases that were filed in D.C. federal court. This is the same court that is hearing the criminal cases concerning former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafortand his aide Rick Gates. The Gates and Manafort cases also began as sealed indictments before they were unsealed by a judge when Gates and Manafort surrendered to the FBI on October 30.

LawNewz.com verified that there are currently 34 cases that have been filed under seal in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia between the dates of October 27th (when Manafort was indicted) and todayā€™s date. While the sealed cases are certainly interesting to note, they may not be tied to Special Counsel Robert Muellerā€˜s investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Thatā€™s not stopping the rumors:
Smh
Read what you just posted :lol:

I'm use cases. 34 according to this BY NOVEMBER by Mueller. I'll use the term the LAW site uses.

View attachment 185054

Smh

I'm not going to get into semantics game here. That's absurd. I'm not lawyer. I used the lingo in the writings. CASE works for me!

(Is this a new version of 'mainsplaining'? "Board splaining?" I'm going wow you. Don't you dare challenge me?)

View attachment 185054

Smh

He's too busy foaming at the mouth to read anything!

View attachment 185054

Smh

I'm not going to get into semantics game here. That's absurd. I'm not lawyer. I used the lingo in the writings. CASE works for me!

(Is this a new version of 'mainsplaining'? "Board splaining?" I'm going wow you. Don't you dare challenge me?)
Lol just do what you do bro. Regardless of whether you shoot yourself in the foot or not lol

T
He's too busy foaming at the mouth to read anything!
Top tier lawyers won't work for Trump. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his bills. Trump obviously doesn't need them. He knows more than all the lawyers

Forum List

Back