Will There Ever Be A Cure For Diabetes?

o i forgot....bariatric surgery will cure ya....i could have had it in 2014 but lost weight and now cant have it...it will cure you for about 5 years or so...data is still out on that....so something in the gut is the key...they say about surgery...you will test non diabetic in about a half hour after...i hit my doctor up last year to do it....i told him i can gain the weight back etc...he said no...too old and it would take over a year to qualify

i am hoping they find a cure for 1 first...give the kids a break
us older people can wait...

genetics sets the trigger....lifestyle pulls it

Gene editing technology is not far off for single genetic diseases

Many diseases affect multiple genes and that is going to be later this century

Diabetes means "pass through", which means that glucose gets into the urine due to a low kidney threshold. The diabetes that they "cure" does not exist, it is a scam.

according to their version of "diabetes", fat people have the lowest risks because fat produces insulin lol
according to their version of diabetes, the best cure for type 1 diabetes is to become fat

Last edited:
1). No fast food....ever. EASY
2). Cut calories. Lose some weight 3). Exercise. Throw on your sneakers. Hit the road. Start easy gradually increase. 4). Try the 16 hour / 8 hours feeding window. I know quite a few who reversed diabetes doing that
Yep type 2 is curable by ones own actions, but type 1 isn't. I have type one on my dad's side of the family, but none on my mom's side. It reeked havoc on my dad's side. Wonder why the transplant of an organ like a thyroid isn't possible for example ??

Forum List

Back