Will There Ever Be A Cure For Diabetes?

They probably already have it.
These elites dont ever want to fix anything. Whether its politics, health etc
If you actually fix things, where you going to make all that money?

Well, that's a good thing to do even though I'm bad at it,.. I meant cure it once you got it though.
I don't know about being cured, but you CAN, as long as your body is producing SOME insulin, manage it. My Dad went back and forth on it. When he retired 20 years ago from being a doctor, he was classified as "insulin resistant" and started driving a school bus for our church run school. After two years, the medical powers that be dropped the blood sugar numbers and suddenly he was classified as "diabetic" and lost his bus driver's license. About two years ago his numbers dropped low enough that he went completely off medication. I don't think he's too worried about it any more at 85.

The Doctor's Wife I have diabetes and my doctor told me that it IS possible to be cured. Diet, lifestyle, and luck would play into it.
I lost my younger sister 2 years ago over diabetes. She didnt take care of herself, and her heart finally gave out.
IDK if she was just naive and didnt think anything would happen to her or was just lashing out. She got diagnosed at 5. Poor kid couldnt eat or drink anything her friends were. Different food at school parties etc.
My point is, lifestyle is the most important thing dealing with this horrible disease.

Just like there now are cures for cancer? Just curious since I'm liable to get it myself someday.

Until last week, I had Type 2 for over a decade. My doctor, wife and kids had been encouraging me to make changes. I was even on Trulicity injections to mitigate the A1C from my radical Twizzlers diet. In July, a childhood friend came to visit and she told us she changed her diet to a keto variant and got off all her meds in 2 weeks.

My son was ADAMANT that I listen to her and I finally did.

I've lost about 25 pounds and this Monday after the blood work came back my doctor said I could stop all the meds.

The only difference was I was finally ready to do something about it

Type 1 or 2?
There is really a huge difference. Heck, there is syndrome X where the person is resistance to insulin.

Type one or Type two?

I thought it didn't matter, but according to the person above me it does so type two.

The Doctor's Wife I have diabetes and my doctor told me that it IS possible to be cured. Diet, lifestyle, and luck would play into it.

Oh, sorry to hear about your condition. :(

I lost my younger sister 2 years ago over diabetes. She didnt take care of herself, and her heart finally gave out.
IDK if she was just naive and didnt think anything would happen to her or was just lashing out. She got diagnosed at 5. Poor kid couldnt eat or drink anything her friends were. Different food at school parties etc.
My point is, lifestyle is the most important thing dealing with this horrible disease.

Sorry to hear it,.. *Hugs*

1). No fast food....ever. EASY
2). Cut calories. Lose some weight 3). Exercise. Throw on your sneakers. Hit the road. Start easy gradually increase. 4). Try the 16 hour / 8 hours feeding window. I know quite a few who reversed diabetes doing that

Just like there now are cures for cancer? Just curious since I'm liable to get it myself someday.

Most of it is probably from artificial chemicals in our food and drink and environment in general, not just from too much sugar, much like lead in paint led to all kinds of childhood diseases. Democrats obviously have ingested lots of lead paint chips as children, for instance, and no telling what's in all that meth they do.

Last edited:
Until last week, I had Type 2 for over a decade. My doctor, wife and kids had been encouraging me to make changes. I was even on Trulicity injections to mitigate the A1C from my radical Twizzlers diet. In July, a childhood friend came to visit and she told us she changed her diet to a keto variant and got off all her meds in 2 weeks.

My son was ADAMANT that I listen to her and I finally did.

I've lost about 25 pounds and this Monday after the blood work came back my doctor said I could stop all the meds.

The only difference was I was finally ready to do something about it

I do a half-assed Keto diet and my A1c dropped from a 6.2 to a 5.4 in two months. My glucose level remains above 100, though, since I haven't entirely cut out bread or some sugars in my peanut butter.

The Doctor's Wife The Doctor's Wife

Well the new Crispr technology is still in its early stages, and in a few decades will be able to successfully treat genetic diseases -that are only limited to one defected gene .

Forum List

Back