Will There Be Urban Riots if Romney Beats Obama?

At church today, the pastor told each of us to make a hit list of 10 people. I go to a 3,500 member church.

Taking predictions.
NO. If Romney wins, which I doubt, he will be given a free pass for a couple months just as all presidents are. However, if he is able to follow through on his promises, which again I doubt, of turning black the clock on healthcare to 2008 and dismantling Medicare then yes he will face strong opposition.

They can come by my place, I'll introduce them to my friends, Mr. Smith. Mr. Wesson, Mr. Ruger and Mr. Marlin and Mr. Tarus, we'll have a bang up time.

OK I'm not supposed to say anything so y'all didn't hear this from me. OK? Alright here it is. All us black folks got emails telling us where to go on lection night. I'm supposed to go to the Walmart along with a few other chosen few. All I know we is we are supposed to await further instructions. It was something bout fuckin shit up if Obama after the lection something.

It could well depend if there is another Florida-type 2000 fiasco. There is an element which will be looking for just such an opportunity, and it'll be compounded with charges of racism this time around.

Agree, most Americans will quietly accept it and stay at home with some kind of strong alcohol.
Yep. Their be those very happy and those who be very sad and those in middle who will not be to fussed either way. But their be no riot

Forum List

Back