Will there be a fourth wife for Trump...

I don't usually call people stupid unless they act that way. I try to keep away from technology as much as I can, I see how antisocial people get when they're on it all the time. I only had a flip phone up until last spring. The more I learn about the internet and the people on it the more I want to stay away from it it's mostly bad news. Hope you survive without getting much more jaded. Arrogance and ignorance is telling.
I use technology to learn and then I seek out places like USMB to see how stupid people like you are.
Me jaded? Nope...I have learned that most people's "thoughts" are driven by their emotions and not by their knowledge or lack thereof.

I use technology to learn and then I seek out places like USMB to see how stupid people like you are.
Me jaded? Nope...I have learned that most people's "thoughts" are driven by their emotions and not by their knowledge or lack thereof.
Well to me it sounds like you are driven by your emotions cuz you like to attack people for no good reason and that's not very smart so I guess you don't have much knowledge either good luck with that. You do know that the difference there is a difference between wisdom and knowledge. Or maybe you don't that's why you pick weird battles that you don't even need to get involved in. In other words you have shown your true colors.

Well to me it sounds like you are driven by your emotions cuz you like to attack people for no good reason and that's not very smart so I guess you don't have much knowledge either good luck with that. You do know that the difference there is a difference between wisdom and knowledge. Or maybe you don't that's why you pick weird battles that you don't even need to get involved in. In other words you have shown your true colors.
You feel that way because of your emotions.
I am willing to discuss any topic in context, minus 1 second sound and video bites.

You feel that way because of your emotions.
I am willing to discuss any topic in context, minus 1 second sound and video bites.
I don't really care about the subject anymore, trump is totally dead to me. Rebecca you are willing to discuss things instead of just dictate your opinions and call people names sounds promising. I really don't plan on being here much longer but I may see you around have a good night.

I don't really care about the subject anymore, trump is totally dead to me. Rebecca you are willing to discuss things instead of just dictate your opinions and call people names sounds promising. I really don't plan on being here much longer but I may see you around have a good night.
Typo/ machine screw up I don't know how it goes from " I like the fact that " to " Rebecca " is beyond me. I'm 70 years old I have arthritis in my hands and that's why I'm not going to be on here much longer my doctor told me I was supposed to die 20 years ago I'm still here ready willing and able to go anytime but I'm not going to push the issue. It'll happen someday hopefully soon goodbye for now.

I never post opinions without explaining my rationale.
The emotional disturbance of ideologues utilizes ad hominems, not facts in context.
The proof is there for all to see.

You're right. Poor choice of words. Buchanan's niece filled by handling the social calendar events.
Buchanan may have been our nation's first gay president and some considered his Vice President Breckinridge to be his lover, as what very few correspondences remain, seemed to be very intimate and all other private correspondences were ordered destroyed on his death.

Melania says she has no interest in being first lady again if her husband runs again. ( The Sun, 8 hours ago ; International Business Times, 5 hours ago ; Uproxx, 6 hours ago )
You interested in applying for the position?

:p

Forum List

Back