Do you believe signifigant civil violence will occur

• Yes, if a Democrat is elected in 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Okay, so answer the poll questions.

An unusually high number on this site have threatened violence or secession if Clinton wins on November 8th, which leads me to believe that the sentiment is shared by a larger demographic of the population.

Nope.

If Trump loses, there may be a little harmless stuff here and there, but most of the energy will be spent calling into talk radio and typing stuff on the internet about how it's going to happen.

Then they'll watch Netflix, finish the last of the Hamm's and go to bed.

Nope.

If Trump loses, there may be a little harmless stuff here and there, but most of the energy will be spent calling into talk radio and typing stuff on the internet about how it's going to happen.

Will it be any different if Trump wins?

An unusually high number on this site have threatened violence or secession if Clinton wins on November 8th, which leads me to believe that the sentiment is shared by a larger demographic of the population.
What do you mean when? I guess you haven't noticed but inner cities are burning. Illegal aliens are blocking streets to prevent US citizens from working to provide for their families. We have African Americans keeping White students from going to class at Berkley California. Liberal thugs attacking Trump supporters at rallies, and a complacent lickspittle media lying that it is Trump people starting the fights. Police being executed by a racist group, Blacks Lives Matter, and because the police have been castrated by the Obama admin, more people of color are killing other people of color in the inner cities. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you could see what is going on in Obama's America, for it looks just like Venezuela, fundamentally transformed with NO HOPE and NO CHANGE.

obamaville.jpg

Nope. If Trump loses, there may be a little harmless stuff here and there, but most of the energy will be spent calling into talk radio and typing stuff on the internet about how it's going to happen. Then they'll watch Netflix, finish the last of the Hamm's and go to bed..
Could be similar, only with a nice microbrew or Cabernet.

What do you mean when? I guess you haven't noticed but inner cities are burning. Illegal aliens are blocking streets to prevent US citizens from working to provide for their families. We have African Americans keeping White students from going to class at Berkley California. Liberal thugs attacking Trump supporters at rallies, and a complacent lickspittle media lying that it is Trump people starting the fights. Police being executed by a racist group, Blacks Lives Matter, and because the police have been castrated by the Obama admin, more people of color are killing other people of color in the inner cities. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you could see what is going on in Obama's America, for it looks just like Venezuela, fundamentally transformed with NO HOPE and NO CHANGE.

View attachment 95537
That is a sad but accurate summary of where we are today.

Could it be the elites and political class WANT a revolution?

Hillary can only win by cheating, so we won't accept her "victory"

If Trump wins, the Elites will crash the US economy and turn the USA into TWD

Nope. If Trump loses, there may be a little harmless stuff here and there, but most of the energy will be spent calling into talk radio and typing stuff on the internet about how it's going to happen. Then they'll watch Netflix, finish the last of the Hamm's and go to bed..
I doubt welfare recipients, illegals, and the illiterate that make up the bulk of Hillary supporters, can afford a nice microbrew or Cabernet. Maybe a little ripple.

I doubt welfare recipients, illegals, and the illiterate that make up the bulk of Hillary supporters, can afford a nice microbrew or Cabernet. Maybe a little ripple.
There's plenty of those people supporting both candidates.

Nope.

I believe they are whiny pussies as much as the next guy, but before just about every revolution, there was a group of people laughing at the discontent population.

I don't see the election itself being the catalyst for rebellion, but I do believe there's a potential for revolution depending on how much Clinton tries to get done during her administration.

I don't see the election itself being the catalyst for rebellion, but I do believe there's a potential for revolution depending on how much Clinton tries to get done during her administration.

Yeah, I am not of the belief that violence is going to start November 9th.

In their eyes, anything Clinton does is going to be bad. They are already pissed off after 16 years of Bush and Obama. It is more realistic than people think, and the fact that so many people have already threatened violence on this site alone should send off some red flags.

I would guarantee a revolution would happen if Hillary Clinton won reelection or some other Democrat won in 2020.

Nope.

A lot of firearms and ammo will be sold and bought no matter who wins… How glorious
:dance:

A lot of firearms and ammo will be sold and bought… How glorious
:dance:

You best get into the black market.

No battles are going to be fought with armalite rifles and shotguns.

Yeah, I am not of the belief that violence is going to start November 9th.

In their eyes, anything Clinton does is going to be bad. They are already pissed off after 16 years of Bush and Obama. It is more realistic than people think, and the fact that so many people have already threatened violence on this site alone should send off some red flags.

I wouldn't say ANYTHING she does will spark a fight, but some of her policy suggestions are definitely going to be met with armed resistance; especially if they're unilaterally implemented.

No revolution, no,civil war. Life will go on as normal and that goes no matter who wins.

Now anyone who thinks there is going to be a revolution based on what they see on this board is an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back