Will the statue removal craze cause "certain groups" to become productive and less of a liability?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
If so, I'm all for it.
I'm gonna bet that as soon as the last statue falls legit American's will be able to walk the streets of Chicago after night fall without fearing for their lives.
I just know it's the statues that have been holding "these folks" down and causing the mayhem among "them".

Time for ME to 'fess up.. ------IT'S A PLOT!!!!! -------sometimes we call it the
"the plot of the ninja turtles" --------remember who the ninja turtles are...
DONATELLO, MICHELANGELO, RAPHAEL and LEONARDO ----all sculptor artists.

it is all a PLOT to ----PUT THE ARTISTS BACK TO WORK

Why, there ain't no racism without them fanged ole
:laugh::laugh::laugh: the left don't want to end racism, they want to stir up racial division like always. After flags and statues they will find some other racial trigger to be offended by.
Why, there ain't no racism without them danged ole "Lefties", am I right?!?!?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: the left don't want to end racism, they want to stir up racial division like always. After flags and statues they will find some other racial trigger to be offended by.

Time for ME to 'fess up.. ------IT'S A PLOT!!!!! -------sometimes we call it the

No seriously...now that "these groups" won't have such hurt feelings will they trade that 40oz of King Cobra and that weed bong in for some work boots?
Maybe have fewer baby mama's?
Learn communication skills and articulate the English language?

King Cobra? uhm-------I is a old lady-------is that some kind of street stuff?

These are people who aren't interested in being productive. They'll continue being the same losers they always were.

No seriously...now that "these groups" won't have such hurt feelings will they trade that 40oz of King Cobra and that weed bong in for some work boots?

Since the Democratic's policies and agenda are killing off all the jobs, and Democrats do nothing but raise taxes and attack businesses the future looks bleak for the poor and working class under their rule so ah, no removing statues will accomplish jack shit.

These are people who aren't interested in being productive. They'll continue being the same losers they always were.

Since the Democratic's policies and agenda are killing off all the jobs, and Democrats do nothing but raise taxes and attack businesses the future looks bleak for the poor and working class under their rule so ah, no removing statues will accomplish jack shit.

I'll never understand how "these people" can take such pride in and concede to being human pets. Imagine what it would feel like for you to know that you need other grown adults to feed you. Shit, come to think of it...they're like a talking Labrador...only lazier.

the breaking of the statues has accomplished LOTS-------Historically there have been lots of
"art" and "book" destroying campaigns. This current vandalism puts the US and its
very significant population of anti trump population (like half the country) on the same
level as maniacal mobs in medieval times that drowned witches and did mass burnings of people
AND art and books. And Communist maniacs in China that slaughtered poodles -----and the POL POT
mentality that broke eyeglasses -----and Eliot Ness that shot up bottles of gin. (inspired by Carrie Nation
---lady of the Hatchet) -------uhm-----Gandhiji-----did burn English woolen pants---but he was not
really insane. --------this week the USA stooped to the depths

Last edited:

I'll never understand how "these people" can take such pride in and concede to being human pets. Imagine what it would feel like for you to know that you need other grown adults to feed you. Shit, come to think of it...they're like a talking Labrador...only lazier.

Liberal drones think they are actually part of the liberal elite club, unware the liberal elite loath and mock them behind their backs.

These people have no pride. It's why they're out destroying stuff.

I should also say I don't understand your reference to 'human pets'.

Last edited:

I'll should also say I don't understand your reference to 'human pets'.

Come on...you can't be serious?
Your pet can't feed itself can it?
It NEEDS you and your money....right?

Democrats having failed to win the hearts and minds of the American people are encouraging their base to behave like animals.

Democrats having failed to win the hearts and minds of the American people are encouraging their base to behave like animals.

Haha...that too

I'll should also say I don't understand your reference to 'human pets'.

Come on...you can't be serious?
Your pet can't feed itself can it?
It NEEDS you and your money....right?
Got it. Thanks.

you are absolutely RIGHT because we conservatives do not teach OUR children to be racist, or that anyone owes them anything but the same chance as everyone else. That means they KNOW they have to be the best they can be to get what they want. leftist scum want to teach their pets that they must rely on them to be able to compete. In essence the leftist try to instill a attitude of inferiority in their "Subjects", making them SUPER RACIST SCUM as we all know you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back