Will the Republicans be able to impeach and convict biden after midterms"

So much you people don't know or refuse to know

He showered with his GD daughter you fucking ass hole.

I'm not allowed to call you one here, but you are defenders of it.....Sick sick

Is your personal life that miserable? You have to be a GD miserable slave to a shit life
Which is not a crime for impeachment.

A better question is, should Donald Trump be investigated by the DOJ for possible sedition or just being a total jerk? He works at it as you will see.

There is very little doubt. Donald J. Trump is working hard at being the biggest jerk on the planet!

With billions of dollars inherited from his fathers along with profitable properties and being a former President, Trump is well equipped to be a most extraordinary jerk.

As President, he destroyed an agreement that permanently barred Iran from making a nuke. He severely weakened NATO to the point that, in the end, NATO leaders refused to talk to him. Trump was impeached twice, exonerated by his own party by overlooking the evidence. He lost his reelection bid by seven million votes to a 78 year-old Democrat, then launched a coup attempt to overthrow the elected government.

Details of the coup attempt and Trump's involvement have been circulating over the past eighteen months, and the House committee has been conducting its hearing on live television for the past three weeks with more to come, including their final report just in time for the November mid-terms.

Anyone with half a brain and Trump's past history would logically think it is time to lie low. Besides, incredible as it may seem, Trump is serious about announcing his candidacy for President of the United States. Even more reason to be cool and keep your mouth shut.

But that is not Trump. He is ambitious He wants everyone to know he is the world's biggest asshole.

Fifteen of the 19 attackers on 9/11 were citizens of Saudi Arabia.

The Saudi leader, Mohammed bin Salman or MBS for short, ordered the killing and dismemberment of the US-based Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul in October 2018. Trump supported and defended the Saudi leader even though American intelligence was convinced MBS ordered the hit.

The golfing world has been dominated by talk of the LIV Golf Invitational Series, the Saudi-backed venture fronted by Greg Norman and LIV Golf Investments.

So, what does Trump do? He agrees to hold the third LIV tournament at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey. In your face, world, Bedminster is 50 miles from the hallowed ground in New York.

The season-closing Team Championship will be held at Trump National Doral.

Well, nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately, and they should have as to the maniacs that did that horrible thing to our city, to our country, to our world. So nobody’s really been there. There are a lot of really great people that are out here today, and we’re gonna have a lot of fun,” Trump said.

The 9/11 Commission Report

Is a huge volume that was three years in the making. It is sitting on one of my bookshelves.

So, in addition to everything else, Trump is just downright stupid and has no idea what he is talking about.

So, the only question is, what does that say about Trump's followers, recalling he did attempt to overthrow our government. Simply denying the reality of that while ignoring the factors involved says a lot about Trump's followers, particularly from an intelligence standpoint.

Recalling that Vladimir Putin wanted this man to be our President, how can Americans support such a man? As can be seen, Trump works hard at being a complete idiot and a total jerk, and there are some who want him to run for President?

No. I just refuse to close my eyes to the obvious. Try opening yours instead of relying on The Party to see for you.

As to Kameltoes? If he/she/it becomes "president" and Congress goes RINO-proof Republican then her wings will be least clipped, possibly excised.

OK, so I'm asking a lot but if ya don't ask you ain't gonna get!
Ask all you want. Happily you will continue to be disappointed

Does he have sex in common with his daughter?
I believe Biden molested his daughter and his son. (daughter admits to showering with Biden when she was 16 and knew it was not right) Especially his son, who got involved in drugs and was having sex with minors and sexual trysts with others while in a relationship. I can say this because I had 2 friends, that their father molested them, had sex with them (one a male friend and one a female friend) They both got heavy into drugs and had sex with a lot of people and did not seem to have a barrier as to what was promiscious. Neither has ever gotten over it and both went to therapy to try to work through it. Both are on psyche drugs, the male is bi-polar and the female is taking meds for extreme anxiety (I think Paxol or something similar)

I believe Biden molested his daughter and his son. (daughter admits to showering with Biden when she was 16 and knew it was not right) Especially his son, who got involved in drugs and was having sex with minors and sexual trysts with others while in a relationship. I can say this because I had 2 friends, that their father molested them, had sex with them (one a male friend and one a female friend) They both got heavy into drugs and had sex with a lot of people and did not seem to have a barrier as to what was promiscious. Neither has ever gotten over it and both went to therapy to try to work through it. Both are on psyche drugs, the male is bi-polar and the female is taking meds for extreme anxiety (I think Paxol or something similar)
You believe a lot of stupid shit

and no… she never mentioned the age

I think we have never seen a President go down as quickly as biden has....and it is not surprising at all......no one ever really liked the corrupt senile SOB.....his support (what little he had) came from the media and those with TDS.

Impeached for what? Being a totally incompetent boob? Most of DC should go with him. Now if you are referring to Hunter Biden financial dealings well....

I think we have never seen a President go down as quickly as biden has....and it is not surprising at all......no one ever really liked the corrupt senile SOB.....his support (what little he had) came from the media and those with TDS.

'Be Able To'?
Yes

Actually DO it?
I doubt it.

November will tell. Either you or I will be reporting to the Truth Squad for charges and trial.
If there is no Republican Truth Squad (armed) then it's too late to save America.
"Armed"?

WTF

Forum List

Back