Will the republican party change or die?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
It is obvious they are at a HUGE disadvantage in the upcoming 2016 election and future general elections. But what do you think will happen when they lose the senate and presidency in 2016? How can they change as a party from a really radical party to a sane one that resonates with the american ppl? Their brand is so terrible and their policies are just as bad.

It is obvious they are at a HUGE disadvantage in the upcoming 2016 election and future general elections. But what do you think will happen when they lose the senate and presidency in 2016? How can they change as a party from a really radical party to a sane one that resonates with the american ppl? Their brand is so terrible and their policies are just as bad.

It is obvious they are at a HUGE disadvantage in the upcoming 2016 election

Obvious because they hold more House seats than anytime since the 30s?
Obvious because they hold a record number of seats in state legislatures?

Their brand is so terrible

LOL!

I think right now the Democrat party and their base should be wondering that question. After all they just got KICKED out of power by the people in the country under this Obama regime. so let them follow his lead and go off the cliff. or they can just go on Pretending it never happened and their sheep can keep saying the Republican are going to be one that dies

sheesh, are there any grownups with honesty left

Just how far in the sand do you have to shove your head before "the biggest ass whippin in a century" for the GOP turns into "It is obvious they are at a HUGE disadvantage in the upcoming 2016 election"?

Just curious.

Suplex3000 is nothing but a troll. Posting stupid ass shit and not hanging around to defend his/her position. Sounds like a few other dumbass liberals on this board.

Were low information lefties in a coma? It was barely three months ago when Republicans swept the biggest landslide in modern political history?

Hollow LOL Funny how when dems took the senate and house in 2006 you'd think the entire world swung democrat. LOL

I am neither party, but from looking at this current administration and all the bullshit that is going along with it, I think the Repubs have a damn good chance of taking it this go round.

??

Given that that GOP now controls more Governorships, State Legislatures, and both chambers of the US Congress (and though it is debatable among conservatives, the majority in the SCOTUS) you are going to make a statement that the GOP needs to reform or die?

If this is dying, they'll be screaming for more heaven.

So called "experts" were writing obits for the GOP all throughout 2013/14. At one time or another the liberal news aggregators would gleefully mine for any scrap of "they're killing the party" news story. Then came the midterms of 2014. Oh, my, they forgot one variable - the voter. And who is making recent news on their need to get out to the people and explain exactly what it means to be a member of their party? Democrats. Good luck with that, history has shown that the average voter cannot define his ideology as being left/right, nor can they define the ideology of the Party that they cling to regardless of that silly political stuff.

Forum List

Back