Will the primaries be rigged again?

Will The Primaries Be Rigged? (Again?) | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

I remember 2012 like it was yesterday...Remember Maine's primary not having all votes counted as well...that was probably the dirtiest election I can remember and was the main force behind WHY I refused to vote for that POS Romney

I am sure that they are working hard trying to figure out how to dump Trump...
No doubt about it. Attacking him doesn't work,can't ignore him like they did Ron Paul. Gonna have to rig it but he has the power and money to drag it through the courts.

Will The Primaries Be Rigged? (Again?) | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

I remember 2012 like it was yesterday...Remember Maine's primary not having all votes counted as well...that was probably the dirtiest election I can remember and was the main force behind WHY I refused to vote for that POS Romney

I am sure that they are working hard trying to figure out how to dump Trump...
No doubt about it. Attacking him doesn't work,can't ignore him like they did Ron Paul. Gonna have to rig it but he has the power and money to drag it through the courts.

I am loving this so much...the people who want him out are having anxiety attacks and are wetting their beds....lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back