Will the next Democrat President's impeachment start on day one?

as long as Trump is president, America will always be in disarray

that's exactly what the Chinese and Russians and Iranians and North Koreans want, my friends

NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY! NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY! NO MORE DISARRAY, LET'S GO A DIFFERENT WAY!
I think America will be in disarray until the opinion media is put in check. I feel their presence has done more harm to the country than any president ever could.

We have freedom of the press, for sure. News outlets today are far from "the press" , they are more like propaganda machines designed to rile up their respective parties.

No. You have to engage in impeachable conduct first. If Trump wasn’t a criminal he wouldn’t be impeached today.

Exactly. And, that is also why Pelosi didn't call for impeachment after the Mueller report was finished. There was no way to prove intent.

However..................on this, not only do they have proof that Trump was using his office for personal benefit, but we also have lots of examples of him trying to obstruct Congress.
Actually, there hasnt been anything that has shown trump did this for his personal gain. I think, in this case especially, intent is important.

To date, there hasnt really been any conclusive evidence that trump did this for his own gain, other than a bunch of speculative testimonies. Had trump had a string of conversations where he was mentioning how he was worried about biden, or him talking about needing to find a way to damage biden...something like that, it would go more to showing intent. As of yet, I've not seen anything like that.

Honestly, only trump knows why he made a request of ukraine, everyone else can only theorize.
LOL LOL Trump never does anything for his own gain?? Are you a complete fool?? EVERYTHING he has ever done by hook or crook , has been for his own gain

If the impeachment backfires on the dems and makes Trump more popular, I hope the republicans learn not to impeach a setting president without truly impeachable offences.

The difference for republicans impeaching a democrat POTUS with flimsy claims will be in how the media spins things. Democrats would have never been able to go after TRUMP with the Russia witch hunt and now the Ukraine hoax without the collaboration of the MSM.

No. You have to engage in impeachable conduct first. If Trump wasn’t a criminal he wouldn’t be impeached today.

Exactly. And, that is also why Pelosi didn't call for impeachment after the Mueller report was finished. There was no way to prove intent.

However..................on this, not only do they have proof that Trump was using his office for personal benefit, but we also have lots of examples of him trying to obstruct Congress.
Actually, there hasnt been anything that has shown trump did this for his personal gain. I think, in this case especially, intent is important.

To date, there hasnt really been any conclusive evidence that trump did this for his own gain, other than a bunch of speculative testimonies. Had trump had a string of conversations where he was mentioning how he was worried about biden, or him talking about needing to find a way to damage biden...something like that, it would go more to showing intent. As of yet, I've not seen anything like that.

Honestly, only trump knows why he made a request of ukraine, everyone else can only theorize.
LOL LOL Trump never does anything for his own gain?? Are you a complete fool?? EVERYTHING he has ever done by hook or crook , has been for his own gain
I didnt say he doesnt do things for personal gain, what I said is, in this case, nobody can really prove intent.

I didnt say he doesnt do things for personal gain, what I said is, in this case, nobody can really prove intent.
He didn't have to succeed just make the offer And intent ?? Investigate the leading candidate against you?? when the election is around the corner ? and then to hold back on witnesses and evidence ?? What do you need ,,blood?

He didn't have to succeed just make the offer And intent ?? Investigate the leading candidate against you?? when the election is around the corner ? and then to hold back on witnesses and evidence ?? What do you need ,,blood?

Can you not concede the possibility that trump might have been legitimate for making the request? I know the left thinks trump is stupid, but, what is more likely? Trump makes a phone call, and requests ukraine to dig up dirt on biden the very next day after mueller testimony is done, knowing there are many people listening in on the call, and stenographers are making transcripts of the call, or, maybe trump had some information that warranted requesting such an investigation?

With the new stories coming out about burisma, its is quite possible that there are some shady things going on that would point to such a request having some legitimacy.

Again, we can speculate all day, but you cant say "he is guilty" based on speculation and theorizarion. You really need something more concrete to say "he did it to help his campaign", especially since, nowhere has he ever mentioned, or hinted at him doing this for personal motives.

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

No kidding, was there an Obama impeachment? Dumbass.
If there was a cause ,even the slightest one Republican traitors would have been all over it like white on rice

Wow, there were many...dumbass.
LOL you jerk you think your ah's wouldn't have jumped at the chance ??? You must truly be mentally deficient

Yep, unfortunately they didn't have a backbone. But I'm sure your fricken dumb as a doorknob and don't feel Ears did anything wrong.
Sure he did, and the donor class always has it covered "either" way.

Forum List

Back