Will The Judge Gag Trump?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Phony charges exhibit the greatest election interference in American history and this leftoid judge may take it a step further.

None of us are safe in 2023 America if we don't toe the leftoid/Marxist line.

Duncan Levin, a former federal prosecutor with the Department of Justice, has warned that Manhattan's Acting Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan is likely to issue a gag order on the former president.​

Consider the circumstances, Trump is an announced candidate for President of the United States in the 2024 election, now just 20 months away. What might such a gag order cover?

Trump has been consistently characterizing the Democrats strategy and now the charges against him as a "witch hunt." What effects would a gag order have? Would a gag order keep him from speaking to the American people? In what venues? Would it prevent his rallies, which draw ten of thousands? Would it prohibit posts on Truth Social?

Those following the situation focus on the charges themselves, made up out of misdemeanor charges for the which previous investigations have found no crimes and which are now past the statute of limitations, combined with campaign charges for which even the star witness Michael Cohen admitted there was no evidence.

So what's is really driving this?

...​

I'm in shocked horror that so many people have failed to open their eyes to this communist bull crap. There is a serious problem when even close to half the people are so weak-minded, illiterate, and brainwashed that they go along with this sort of thing thinking there is any good that will come out of it.

A lot of people can see the growing communism, but I can already see most people are afraid to speak up. Even casting a vote the wrong way in the digital age (with QR/bar codes on your ballot combined with top-secret, untouchable, scanned results) might mean losing your position. Those who try to make a gathering of like minds for any sort of talk and planning are rigorously censored and blocked from communicating. Some who have tried are exhausted from the effort.

Or arrested on sealed and undisclosed charges.

If the judge issues a gag order I may consider donating money to Trump. I have never donated any money to any politician but a gag order against Trump might ruin that record.

I don't think that they can find a gag that big.

It's also known as setting a trap, when you know that the defendant cannot "shut up man".

I'm in shocked horror that so many people have failed to open their eyes to this communist bull crap. There is a serious problem when even close to half the people are so weak-minded, illiterate, and brainwashed that they go along with this sort of thing thinking there is any good that will come out of it.

A lot of people can see the growing communism, but I can already see most people are afraid to speak up. Even casting a vote the wrong way in the digital age (with QR/bar codes on your ballot combined with top-secret, untouchable, scanned results) might mean losing your position. Those who try to make a gathering of like minds for any sort of talk and planning are rigorously censored and blocked from communicating. Some who have tried are exhausted from the effort.

Or arrested on sealed and undisclosed charges.
Actually what is pathetic is that too many of you fools are brainwashed with this MAGA cult bullshit and you think Trump is above the Law. You don't give a damn if he broke the Law or not, as long as, he stands defiant against those you hate it is all good to you.

Stop lying, all of the Trump Humpers on this forum have donated him money already.
Not me. I have never donated to a politician in my life. I donate mainly to children’s hospitals. Usually the money people donate to politicians goes to those irritating TV commercials you keep seeing over and over again during political season. I hate those commercials.

Actually what is pathetic is that too many of you fools are brainwashed with this MAGA cult bullshit and you think Trump is above the Law. You don't give a damn if he broke the Law or not, as long as, he stands defiant against those you hate it is all good to you.
There is more proof that the Bidens were breaking the law than there ever was that Trump is.

If you don’t care about that than you are a hypocrite which is a good description for a Democrat today.

I am not opposed to investigations into Trump but I don’t back making up laws to indict him. That is just harassment.

Of course we don’t know yet what Trump is being charged with but most legal expects feel it is just bullshit from a DA that lets real criminal walk.

Pretty sure if the judge issues a gag order they would have to issue it for both the defense and the prosecution. To only issue one for the defense while allowing the prosecution speak pubically about the case would in my view be prejudice against the defense and grounds for a mistrial and removal of the judge from the case.

They panicked faster than I thought and the National No Free Speech is underway. They will claim their non existent right to make sure we don’t receive “confusing rhetoric”

Last edited:
They panicked faster than I thought and the National No Free Speech is underway. They will claim their non existent right to make sure we don’t receive “confusing rhetoric”
Fuck these idiots.

Really.

Fuck em from the bottom of my heart.

Their shit is OFFENSIVE.

Don't want any part of it. Don't want it anywhere around.

Forum List

Back