Will the election be over if romney wins

decker

Oct 12, 2012
the debate on tuesday. I might be wrong but i think that another bad debate for president and this thing could be done and dusted.

the debate on tuesday. I might be wrong but i think that another bad debate for president and this thing could be done and dusted.

Nope.. a lot can between now and November 9th..when Democrats vote..:lol:

Well maybe your right. But it be tough for the president to have a chance if romney wins next debate. If he loses the debate romney will probally pull clear in the polls.

It has to be said romney has less pressure on tuesday then the president does.

Well maybe your right. But it be tough for the president to have a chance if romney wins next debate. If he loses the debate romney will probally pull clear in the polls.

It should be an interesting debate. The Obama re-election blame, attack, misdirection and excuse machine is in full force now after his disappointing performance, they were caught off guard. No matter how Obama performs in the next debate he's pretty well covered is my guess.

Either way, Obama will probably get 45% of the vote no matter what he does or doesn't do and a lot can happen before the election..

It should be an interesting debate. The Obama re-election blame, attack, misdirection and excuse machine is in full force now after his disappointing performance, they were caught off guard. No matter how Obama performs in the next debate he's pretty well covered is my guess.

Either way, Obama will probably get 45% of the vote no matter what he does or doesn't do and a lot can happen before the election..
well that true but romney will also get that number whatever happens. Personally think romney got the edge as he got lead in big swing states nationwide and he got less pressure then president going into next debate. He can afford to lose one and still be ok. Whether president knows if he underpeforms again he in big trouble.

He need find right balance. if he attacks to much then he called of being a jerk. Goes defensive and shown as weak. Really he needs at least to tie the debate.

Their putting all their eggs seems to me into midwest now and ohio which is risky as it narrows their options.

rob portman i don,t share many of his views but he was right to say on abc this week that romney can win without ohio. Not the case for the president sadly.

Forum List

Back