Will the Clinton's stay married if Trump wins?

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
New here and still in school...:desk: Literally High School! And I actually love this site as I'm in Speech and Debate this year so please forgive my age and my ignorance if I am ever out of line but I really like watching the call and response here.

My question... Do you people here think Bill and Hillary will stay married if she loses the election?

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary and Slick Willie's relationship was always a business partnership just like Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner.

The only thing that will split up the Clinton Crime Family is PRISON.

They stayed together through Bill's affairs. Not sure what the point would be in getting divorced when they're both a couple decades away from death.

New here and still in school...:desk: Literally High School! And I actually love this site as I'm in Speech and Debate this year so please forgive my age and my ignorance if I am ever out of line but I really like watching the call and response here.

My question... Do you people here think Bill and Hillary will stay married if she loses the election?
Couldn't say... I mean their marriage has been one of nothing more than political expediency, but, they can still be married even though Hitlery is in prison.

the much better question is: WILL Melania want to still get up next to a clown if Trump loses?"

(my guess is that Melania is waiting for her boy to hit his teens and then its take the money and goodbye to little hands.)

Yes.

They have the best foundation for marriage ever. They keep each other's secrets.

the much better question is: WILL Melania want to still get up next to a clown if Trump loses?"

(my guess is that Melania is waiting for her boy to hit his teens and then its take the money and goodbye to little hands.)
of course. The only reason why she married him TEN YEARS AGO was because she thought he would be president!

You didn't think that one through.

of course. The only reason why she married him TEN YEARS AGO was because she thought he would be president!

You didn't think that one through

True.........and then Melania learned that her dear husband liked to illegally grab women's pussies while she,Melania, was 8 months pregnant....

[/QUOTE]

You didn't think that one through.[/QUOTE]

I did think it through. I just didn't know their marriage was like the show 'House of Cards' on NetFlix.... sorry.
But it seems that it is after doing some more research (which I have been doing all along)...:cry:

I think I just wanted to think they weren't like that and that they believed in the vows or whatever (or even loved each other?!):cheers2:...:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

I'm a hopeless romantic so I guess I better get 'crackin' (LOL) with reality. It's not what me and my friends think it's about and it's kinda an 'every man for himself' kinda thang... thing. sorry

You didn't think that one through.[/QUOTE]

I did think it through. I just didn't know their marriage was like the show 'House of Cards' on NetFlix.... sorry.
But it seems that it is after doing some more research (which I have been doing all along)...:cry:

I think I just wanted to think they weren't like that and that they believed in the vows or whatever (or even loved each other?!):cheers2:...:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

I'm a hopeless romantic so I guess I better get 'crackin' (LOL) with reality. It's not what me and my friends think it's about and it's kinda an 'every man for himself' kinda thang... thing. sorry[/QUOTE]

Well, here's a simple way to decipher all this......

Hillary and Bill have been married ONCE.....

Trump, and his trusted advisers Gingrich and Giuliani (3 men) have had NINE wives.

Hope that the above helps a bit.

Last edited:

I'm a hopeless romantic so I guess I better get 'crackin' (LOL) with reality. It's not what me and my friends think it's about and it's kinda an 'every man for himself' kinda thang... thing. sorry

Pfft there's plenty of folks out there who'd swoon over a romantic. Most of my 20 somethings are /pathetically/ romantic. ( I'm an anti-romantic )

You didn't think that one through.

I'm a hopeless romantic so I guess I better get 'crackin' (LOL) with reality. It's not what me and my friends think it's about and it's kinda an 'every man for himself' kinda thang... thing. sorry[/QUOTE]

Well, here's a simple way to decipher all this......

Hillary and Bill have been married ONCE.....

Trump, and his trusted advisers Gingrich and Giuliani (3 men) have had NINE wives.

Hope that the above helps a bit.[/QUOTE]
The year is 2016. It is the 21st century. Marital fidelity has not been admired or respected for many years. Most, the greatest part of the voting population has been married more than once. Many have never bothered getting married. Marriage has been replaced by the vague and ambiguous "be with ".

The Clintons have remained married throughout all the storms where a stronger more self assured woman would have walked. They aren't husband and wife. They are a political tag team. They stay together for political ambition. That's not a healthy marriage.

hillarypardon.jpg

THe question, if one exists, is who cares what the rapist and his wife do?

Forum List

Back