Will the classification of "terrorists" derail some support for ANTIFA?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Or no?
I feel like it will probably embolden more leftists to support/join that violent extremist group. Like being a "gangsta" in the hood. Sad.
Hopefully i am wrong

What if the WH denies that label? Will people start freaking out and bashing trump that normally support him? I bet a few will.

Or no?
I feel like it will probably embolden more leftists to support/join that violent extremist group. Like being a "gangsta" in the hood. Sad.
Hopefully i am wrong
If they don't it will be taken away...If they get the "terrorist" endorsement...

Or no?
Hopefully i am wrong
If they don't it will be taken away...If they get the "terrorist" endorsement...

They are threatening the president, they have committed themselves to "resistance", they are defacing and destroying government property and attacking uniformed police officers.

What other term could be used for such an organized movement supported by many alt-left and global entities? This has to be the biggest National Security threat outside of ISIS, and no effort to pretend this is all about confronting supremists is going to alter this fact.

Or no?
Hopefully i am wrong

They are threatening the president, they have committed themselves to "resistance", they are defacing and destroying government property and attacking uniformed police officers.

What other term could be used for such an organized movement supported by many alt-left and global entities? This has to be the biggest National Security threat outside of ISIS, and no effort to pretend this is all about confronting supremists is going to alter this fact.
Petition of redress is the best avenue..

dimocrap FILTH have ALWAYS had a terrorist arm.

After the Civil War, it was the KKK for decades. dimocrap scum in here think the KKK was anti Black in its origins. It was NOT. It was anti-Republican. It just so happened that virtually every single Black person in the South became a Republican after the War.

Then there was the Mafia, then the Unions, then the Anti-War scumbags, then Occupy.

Now it's BLM and Antifa

the dimocrap scum party is a terrorist organization in and of itself. That's not hyperbole, people. It is the way it is.

Look what happened IMMEDIATELY after the election last year...... Burning, looting, rioting. Feeble attempts to keep several States from having their Electoral Votes counted in Congress....

We're talking scum, people. The scummiest FILTH to ever live.

And I mean ALL of them. From their highest office holder to their most ignorant voter.

scum

Or no?
Hopefully i am wrong

Have they been officially classified as terrorists?

They attack with bats and wear masks and plant bombs.

They are 100% a terrorist organization and the Governor of Va. and the Mayor of Charlottesville are among those who support domestic terrorism.

Or no?
Hopefully i am wrong

Have they been officially classified as terrorists?
They had the signatures rather quickly. So it will be looked at. But i havent seen anything about it today

Signatures as of right now are 250,000+

Well, that's more than the "Check Trump for mental competence" petition.

Seriously, look around that site.

I did predict it would more than double expected. :banana: And it is!

Know why? Antifa are a terrorist group.

Forum List

Back