Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

We do not want to leave them completely alone or Russia will move back in and begin reannexing the soviet union. Yet we can not give them top secret arms either as the Russians will steal them and understand our systems better
The Papa Bush Adminis
I wasn't arguing that he's in it for the poll numbers.
Then I guess Trump will keep communicating like he has all of his life, then. And if he keeps delivering 30% Stock Market gains, continues the best employment economy of our lifetimes, and keeps us out of new wars, as far as I'm concerned he can tweet any damn thing he likes.

Of course he's going to keep communicating like has has all of his life.
We elected him because he doesn't let the Left and the Fake News intimidate him and push him around.

DONALD TRUMP NAMED Christian Of The Year, beating out Pete Buttigieg.

Donald Trump is the least Christ-like person you could have elected.
Given the choices, he'll do, and in fact, he's doing one hell of a job.

I know that you think highly of Trump.

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. Correct for a normal jury trial, but not an impeachment trial, the senate is the jury.

The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is.
You will see how wrong you are when the senate trial starts, there is no jury questionnaire.

Bye the way genius in any real court Roberts would have to disqualify himself, so there is no legit judge presiding. LOL if shitomayor was the chief justice and having said that no honkey like Trump could ever have the wisdom of a wise Latina judge was the judge would that be fair.
As Chief Justice Roberts is the presiding judge, period.

It's a fucking joke. Its no joke, its all prescribed in the Constitution, and there are no appeals to the verdict. Trump either stays president or he leaves office if 67 senators vote for removal, which won't happen.

Again if there is no impartial jury and the judge was appointed on party lines this is NOT A TRIAL. Look I know they are calling it one, but it is not a trial, not for a second.

You can disagree with it, but its in the Constitution, so throw pillows at the TV when something happens that you don't like when the "trial" starts in January. <g>

p.s. the Chief Justice was appointed by the president, like RBG will be replaced by Trump, and probably Breyer too, and hopefully Thomas too as his final FU to the democrats and Joe Biden.

The jurors are all partial not one is impartial and the judge is a political appointee in a political trial

LOL look retard the democrats are not all even going to vote to impeach

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

I'm not sure what you are trying to argue?
The judge is the Chief Justice, period, full stop. There is no other option.
The jurors are all 100 senators, period, full stop.
Senator Doug Jones can say anything he wants to now, we all know how he will vote on the articles.
The two articles of impeachment aren't even "crimes" and Article 2 was voided by the USSC when they took the Trump vs House democrats on subpoenas of Trump's taxes. Trump does have the right to take House subpoenas to court, and its not "obstruction of congress".

It's not a trial as the judge can not know everyone in the room and the people accusing the defendant can not be the fucking jury.

IT'S NOT A TRIAL, IT'S A LYNCHING

1. The House impeached (accused) and the senate is the jury.
2.Its not a lynching because Trump will be acquitted
p.s. The judge doesn't have a vote

The Papa Bush Adminis
Then I guess Trump will keep communicating like he has all of his life, then. And if he keeps delivering 30% Stock Market gains, continues the best employment economy of our lifetimes, and keeps us out of new wars, as far as I'm concerned he can tweet any damn thing he likes.

We elected him because he doesn't let the Left and the Fake News intimidate him and push him around.

But the Lord moves in mysterious ways
Like when the prophet anointed Jehu, King of Israel, and then ran like hell!

Elisha the prophet called one of the men from the group of prophets and said to him, “Get ready and take this small bottle of oil in your hand. Go to Ramoth Gilead. When you arrive, find Jehu son of Jehoshaphat, the son of Nimshi. Then go in and make him get up from among his brothers. Take him to an inner room. Take the small bottle of oil and pour the oil on Jehu’s head. Say, ‘This is what the Lord says: I have anointed you to be the new king over Israel.’ Then open the door and run away. Don’t wait!”
I was thinking more like parting the red sea

Again if there is no impartial jury and the judge was appointed on party lines this is NOT A TRIAL. Look I know they are calling it one, but it is not a trial, not for a second.

You can disagree with it, but its in the Constitution, so throw pillows at the TV when something happens that you don't like when the "trial" starts in January. <g>

p.s. the Chief Justice was appointed by the president, like RBG will be replaced by Trump, and probably Breyer too, and hopefully Thomas too as his final FU to the democrats and Joe Biden.

The jurors are all partial not one is impartial and the judge is a political appointee in a political trial

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

Senator Doug Jones can say anything he wants to now, we all know how he will vote on the articles.
The two articles of impeachment aren't even "crimes" and Article 2 was voided by the USSC when they took the Trump vs House democrats on subpoenas of Trump's taxes. Trump does have the right to take House subpoenas to court, and its not "obstruction of congress".

It's not a trial as the judge can not know everyone in the room and the people accusing the defendant can not be the fucking jury.

IT'S NOT A TRIAL, IT'S A LYNCHING

1. The House impeached (accused) and the senate is the jury.
2.Its not a lynching because Trump will be acquitted
p.s. The judge doesn't have a vote

All I am saying is that a situation where the accusers are part of the jury is NOT A TRIAL

The Papa Bush Adminis

You have to look at things in EXTREMELY mysterious ways for you to think Trump is Christ-like.
We all have the ability to be Christlike, all one need do is stop the stone

You have to look at things in EXTREMELY mysterious ways for you to think Trump is Christ-like.

Trump doesn't attempt to do so.

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is

Bye the way genius in any real court Roberts would have to disqualify himself, so there is no legit judge presiding. LOL if shitomayor was the chief justice and having said that no honkey like Trump could ever have the wisdom of a wise Latina judge was the judge would that be fair.

It's a fucking joke

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is

It's a fucking joke

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. Correct for a normal jury trial, but not an impeachment trial, the senate is the jury.

The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is.
You will see how wrong you are when the senate trial starts, there is no jury questionnaire.

As Chief Justice Roberts is the presiding judge, period.

It's a fucking joke. Its no joke, its all prescribed in the Constitution, and there are no appeals to the verdict. Trump either stays president or he leaves office if 67 senators vote for removal, which won't happen.

No you have to actively participate in hanging yourself or screw facts and get out of the way.
If not-Obstruction
Lib 101

Let us know when a city is named after you

Sure. Let me know what a hypotenuse is.

I'll leave the judgment of Trump to The Lord. I suspect His insight both differs from and infinitely exceeds yours. The Lord knew the entire time that the idea that Trump was in a criminal conspiracy with Putin was a complete, total and bald-faced lie. Can you direct me to your posts, before Mueller finally admitted this, where you plainly expressed this truth?

The Papa Bush Adminis

We sent him here to do a job, that's all. As long as he continues to meet our expectations we will continue to support him. It's a transactional relationship, nothing more, but unlike, it seems, every other sob we have gotten elected, Trump hasn't betrayed us.

The Left directs it's hatred and venom at Trump, but who they really hate, is us. He's just in their way. When Hillary described us as Deplorable and IRREDEEMABLE, and not only was she not rebuked by the Left, they wildly applauded, she's a Christian, we all know exactly what "irredeemable" means. Just deplorable and maybe you get a reeducation camp if the Left ever obtained all the power it thirsts for, but IRREDEEMABLE? That's a horse of an entirely different color.

Trump's our pick and he's doing great. If he betrays us and we turn our backs on him, he won't last the week, and the best part? He's smart enough to know it, and has a real inner desire to do exactly what we want him to do.

If you wanted the Queen of Warmongers, well, you needed to work a little harder to get her elected.

The Papa Bush Adminis

How do you explain that Trump's president?

I'll leave the judgment of Trump to The Lord. I suspect His insight both differs from and infinitely exceeds yours. The Lord knew the entire time that the idea that Trump was in a criminal conspiracy with Putin was a complete, total and bald-faced lie. Can you direct me to your posts, before Mueller finally admitted this, where you plainly expressed this truth?

You can go look for whatever you want to find. I honestly couldn't care less.

How do you explain that Trump's president?

Electoral college.

We sent him here to do a job, that's all. As long as he continues to meet our expectations we will continue to support him. It's a transactional relationship, nothing more, but unlike, it seems, every other sob we have gotten elected, Trump hasn't betrayed us.

The Left directs it's hatred and venom at Trump, but who they really hate, is us. He's just in their way. When Hillary described us as Deplorable and IRREDEEMABLE, and not only was she not rebuked by the Left, they wildly applauded, she's a Christian, we all know exactly what "irredeemable" means. Just deplorable and maybe you get a reeducation camp if the Left ever obtained all the power it thirsts for, but IRREDEEMABLE? That's a horse of an entirely different color.

Trump's our pick and he's doing great. If he betrays us and we turn our backs on him, he won't last the week, and the best part? He's smart enough to know it, and has a real inner desire to do exactly what we want him to do.

If you wanted the Queen of Warmongers, well, you needed to work a little harder to get her elected.

I understand that you like Trump.

It's not difficult to see the Booming Economy:

4cead9e8-08d2-44df-9f4c-288fc61c0c89.jpg

While most analysts were focused on Warren and Buttigieg scrapping over crystal wine caves, many ignored one question from the PBS moderator that seemed to catch all of the candidates flat-footed. Judy Woodruff asked the candidates about the possibility that some voters who might not care for President Trump’s rhetoric or tweetstorms could still be nervous about changing presidents when the economy was doing so well.

Joe Biden, for some reason, chose to say, “I don’t think they really do like the economy.”

Mayor Pete concurred, saying that people weren’t making enough money.

Warren and Sanders also ignored the premise of the question, claiming that the economy was only working for the top 1%.​

Those are odd positions to take, particularly when you consider that CNN’s most recent polling showed that more than three-quarters of Americans feel that the economy is in good or great shape.

Unemployment is at a half-century low; joblessness among minorities has continued to decline.

A new poll for CNN found that 76 percent of Americans rate the economy as very or somewhat good, up from a year ago and the highest recorded since February 2001.

One "solution" offered by the Democrats is higher taxes on the wealthy to produce revenue for investment elsewhere. Depending on the policies advocated, not just those in the top 1 percent, or even 10 percent, could see their taxes increase.

To demonstrate how lost the primary candidates are on this subject, look no further than a followup question tossed to Elizabeth Warren. It was pointed out to her that even some Democratic economists are warning that her radical policies could stifle economic growth. Her answer was to simply say, “Oh, they’re just wrong.”

It’s not hard to find voters across the country who are put off by Donald Trump’s style of leadership, language and tactics. That’s why the same group of poll respondents that gave him glowing marks on handling the economy still turned around and gave him an overall job approval rating in the mid-forties.

But will the public risk the current economic boom times for one of these candidates who not only don’t have a plan but can’t even bring themselves to admit that we’re doing pretty well right now? As of the last surveys, Trump is beating all of the Democrats, including Biden, in the key swing states.

Democrats have to ignore or deride a booming economy

While most analysts were focused on Warren and Buttigieg scrapping over crystal wine caves, many ignored one question from the PBS moderator that seemed to catch all of the candidates flat-footed. Judy Woodruff asked the candidates about the possibility that some voters who might not care for President Trump’s rhetoric or tweetstorms could still be nervous about changing presidents when the economy was doing so well.

Joe Biden, for some reason, chose to say, “I don’t think they really do like the economy.”

Warren and Sanders also ignored the premise of the question, claiming that the economy was only working for the top 1%.​

Those are odd positions to take, particularly when you consider that CNN’s most recent polling showed that more than three-quarters of Americans feel that the economy is in good or great shape.

Unemployment is at a half-century low; joblessness among minorities has continued to decline.

A new poll for CNN found that 76 percent of Americans rate the economy as very or somewhat good, up from a year ago and the highest recorded since February 2001.

One "solution" offered by the Democrats is higher taxes on the wealthy to produce revenue for investment elsewhere. Depending on the policies advocated, not just those in the top 1 percent, or even 10 percent, could see their taxes increase.

To demonstrate how lost the primary candidates are on this subject, look no further than a followup question tossed to Elizabeth Warren. It was pointed out to her that even some Democratic economists are warning that her radical policies could stifle economic growth. Her answer was to simply say, “Oh, they’re just wrong.”

It’s not hard to find voters across the country who are put off by Donald Trump’s style of leadership, language and tactics. That’s why the same group of poll respondents that gave him glowing marks on handling the economy still turned around and gave him an overall job approval rating in the mid-forties.

But will the public risk the current economic boom times for one of these candidates who not only don’t have a plan but can’t even bring themselves to admit that we’re doing pretty well right now? As of the last surveys, Trump is beating all of the Democrats, including Biden, in the key swing states.

Thanks Obama.

Thanks Obama.
GDP Trend Obama's last two years:

fredgraph.png

GDP Trend Trump's First Two Years

fredgraph.png

Last edited:
There must be witnesses! Senate Republicans should be concerned about fairness - especially since about 22 of them are up for re-election in 2020.

80293275_2714296635280676_218956157144793088_n.jpg

Thanks Obama.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Obama inherited a recession and pulled us out of it.

Trump inherited a good economy and managed not to fuck it up. At least not yet.

Thanks Obama.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Obama inherited a recession and pulled us out of it.

Trump inherited a good economy and managed not to fuck it up. At least not yet.

Amen! Trump has artificially juiced the economy with massive deregulation and massive tax cuts, which when the recession comes - it will hit really hard. Trump only cares about staying in power - not what comes after him.

Forum List

Back