Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Weapons are military aid simpleton...…………….
The simpleton is you if you think there are no restrictions on military aid currently being provided to Ukraine.
Why should we give the Ukraine anything as Russia can walk in and take that aid for their selves unless we also go in and start WW3

Fuck the Ukraine

Fuck Germany twice for buying billions in Russian gas

Trump is right all the way around and back
Yes it seems that our dealings with Ukraine is causing many terrible outcomes back here, so it's either that we are corrupting them or they are corrupting us. Time to leave Ukraine alone maybe ?
We do not want to leave them completely alone or Russia will move back in and begin reannexing the soviet union. Yet we can not give them top secret arms either as the Russians will steal them and understand our systems better
The Papa Bush Adminis
I didn't question his right to speak his mind.

I said that his approval rating is inversely related to him speaking his mind.

Hillary had a 98 percent approval rating from the fake media

SHE LOST

Trump is WINNING

What exactly does that have to do with my post?
That Trump's not in it for the poll numbers.

I wasn't arguing that he's in it for the poll numbers.
Then I guess Trump will keep communicating like he has all of his life, then. And if he keeps delivering 30% Stock Market gains, continues the best employment economy of our lifetimes, and keeps us out of new wars, as far as I'm concerned he can tweet any damn thing he likes.

Of course he's going to keep communicating like has has all of his life.

...it could not possibly be more unfair than the democratic house was.
The Democrat -controlled House merely serves as the Grand Jury, determining whether charges should be filed.

A Grand Jury merely determines whether sufficient cause and evidence exists to indict...

Grand Juries usually operate in secret although representatives of both sides are able to present both evidence and questions...

Which is exactly the way that the House did this... begun in secret, with representatives of both sides, inviting the 'suspect' to participate...

For political reasons, this 'Grand Jury' opened-up the hearings, once the exploratory committees had served-up their initial findings...

For both security reasons and to prevent the Minority from overly-delaying the proceedings, the Minority was merely kept on a short leash...

Understandable, given the servile, slavish manner in which Republicans now champion their new Orange Demigod and Master at any cost...

However... it is the Petite Jury which actually tries the indictment brought about by the Grand Jury...

The Senate now becomes a Petite Jury for all intents and purposes...

With higher standards of evidence and witnessing and interrogatories and a more compelling mandate for objectivity...

The question now becomes: "Do the Republicans in the Senate have the balls to conduct the Trial the way it should be conducted?"

Doubtful, but stranger things have happened; all it takes is one, rediscovering his conscience, duty and soul... the first righteous domino.

Last edited:
The Democrat -controlled House merely serves as the Grand Jury, determining whether charges should be filed.

A Grand Jury merely determines whether sufficient cause and evidence exists to indict...

Grand Juries usually operate in secret although representatives of both sides are able to present both evidence and questions...

Which is exactly the way that the House did this... begun in secret, with representatives of both sides, inviting the 'suspect' to participate...

For political reasons, this 'Grand Jury' opened-up the hearings, once the exploratory committees had served-up their initial findings...

For both security reasons and to prevent the Minority from overly-delaying the proceedings, the Minority was merely kept on a short leash...

Understandable, given the servile, slavish manner in which Republicans now champion their new Orange Demigod and Master at any cost...

However... it is the Petite Jury which actually tries the indictment brought about by the Grand Jury...

With higher standards of evidence and witnessing and interrogatories and a more compelling mandate for objectivity...

The question now becomes: "Do the Republicans in the Senate have the balls to conduct the Trial the way it should be conducted?"

Doubtful, but stranger things have happened; all it takes is one, rediscovering his conscience, duty and soul... the first righteous domino.
The House IS NOT A GRAND-JURY and should not operate as such. You idiots need to see how Clinton was handled. They collected both evidence for and against impeachment with full cooperation of Clintons lawyers who were allowed to call witnesses and question uninterrupted unlike the schitt show..

Last edited:
Speaker Pelosi refused to answer that question a few minutes ago.

Its because she is inebriated...

She doesn't drink alcohol. Stop lying.

Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol

Funny that her daughter calls her "speaker Pelosi".

Maybe Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink, but her mama Pelosi certainly does.

Based on her recent decisions, it seems that alcohol is her primary political and spiritual adviser.

Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol. Her daughter even confirmed that fact.

A self-described satirical website made up a story about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi being kicked out of an event after a “drunken outburst.” That bogus story since has been posted on other websites without being labeled as satire.

This is not the first time that Pelosi has been the target of false claims about alcohol, even though Pelosi’s office has told FactCheck.org on two other occasions that she does not drink alcohol: once in 2010, amid accusations of Pelosi spending taxpayer dollars on partying during air travel, and again in May, when two videos were manipulated to make Pelosi’s words sound slurred.

Another Bogus Claim About Nancy Pelosi

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Claim about Nancy Pelosi bar tab is baseless

Referring to "Factcheck" as a source to your information is only slightly less stupid than Factcheck using Pelosi's daughter to their own source of information.

You see, Pelosi's actions would be more understandable and acceptable if they're result of alcoholism, and your claim that she doesn't drink can only mean that her actions are product of everlasting insanity.

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?
Only someone who feels they have a weak case delays the start of a trial.
... or ... someone who was already told by those in charge of the trial that it will be biased, working directly with the defendant, and is already planning to acquit him no matter what the evidence shows.
He deserves to be aquitted or exonerated immediately by what the lack of evidence shows. Everyone knew this sham impeachment was a bunch of bullcrap, and to try and make it seem legit is flat outright ignorant. What a waste it has all been. I know one thing, and that is that this nation has got to quit lying to itself, and allowing bullcrap to take place at taxpayers expense. These paycheck riding do nothing demoncrats need to be punished at the ballot box big time.
The press needs diversity of ownership
No, they’re allowed to do what they want, you fking can’t and like it!
It is insane to allow a small, racially distinct, hostile minority with no allegiance to the American people control the Narrative. Tell me again, why did we attack Iraq? I can't remember. Tell me again how two planes brought down three skyscrapers in NYC on 9-11. The Narrative doesn't explain it. If you think that's cool, then you are likely a member of the small, insatiably antagonistic minority.

Funny that her daughter calls her "speaker Pelosi".

Maybe Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink, but her mama Pelosi certainly does.

Based on her recent decisions, it seems that alcohol is her primary political and spiritual adviser.

Speaker Pelosi doesn't drink alcohol. Her daughter even confirmed that fact.

A self-described satirical website made up a story about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi being kicked out of an event after a “drunken outburst.” That bogus story since has been posted on other websites without being labeled as satire.

This is not the first time that Pelosi has been the target of false claims about alcohol, even though Pelosi’s office has told FactCheck.org on two other occasions that she does not drink alcohol: once in 2010, amid accusations of Pelosi spending taxpayer dollars on partying during air travel, and again in May, when two videos were manipulated to make Pelosi’s words sound slurred.

Another Bogus Claim About Nancy Pelosi

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Claim about Nancy Pelosi bar tab is baseless

Referring to "Factcheck" as a source to your information is only slightly less stupid than Factcheck using Pelosi's daughter to their own source of information.

You see, Pelosi's actions would be more understandable and acceptable if they're result of alcoholism, and your claim that she doesn't drink can only mean that her actions are product of everlasting insanity.

Go Nancy!

The House IS NOT A GRAND-JURY and should not operate as such. You idiots need to see how Clinton was handled. They collected both evidence for and against impeachment with full cooperation of Clintons lawyers who were allowed to call witnesses and question uninterrupted unlike the schitt show..

Exactly.............the 'impeachment process' set up by our forefathers in the constitution is a unique manner in which to deal with a President who has commited high crimes ...it does not fall under the Parameters of our Judicial system....though the Chief Justice of the Supreme Ct. will preside over the trial in the senate if that ever happens ......it is a singular process designed to remove a President who has commited high crimes and in our entire history no President has ever been removed from office by the impeachment process....now some mistakenly believe Nixon was impeached....though he was not. He simply resigned....thus there is no tradition for removing a President....the only precedent we have is for impeaching which in and of itself means nothing though obviously Pelosi and her fellow conspirators think it carries such a onus it will hurt Trump in the election....they have made a huge mistake believing that.

...Who is the presiding judge over the trial?...
US Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts.

...Who picks the impartial jurors?...
The voters of fifty States.

...Or are you stupid enough to claim that sitting US senators are impartial?...
No. I am sufficiently read to know that each Senator swears a solemn and binding oath to be impartial as a 'juror' in the Senate trial.

"I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of Donald J. Trump, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: So help me God.’’

giphy.gif

...There will be no trial...
Tell that to Andrew Johnson or Bill Clinton.

...Just a fact
Your so-called 'facts' do not bear any resemblance to Reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States#Senate_trial

Not one senator would be able to be a juror in a real trial against Trump, and Roberts knowing everyone would have to disqualify himself. All you are doing is quoting the fake system that will not let a juror in a real case read a dictionary because they are required to base their decision on ignorance.

Do you enjoy being my toy?

Go Nancy!

And that is your argument?

The way I see it, in 2016 you lefties lost so bad, that even three years later you still feel buthurt. The only way that you can make that assfucking look slightly less ugly is if you start bleaching your assholes.

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is

Bye the way genius in any real court Roberts would have to disqualify himself, so there is no legit judge presiding. LOL if shitomayor was the chief justice and having said that no honkey like Trump could ever have the wisdom of a wise Latina judge was the judge would that be fair.

It's a fucking joke

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is

Bye the way genius in any real court Roberts would have to disqualify himself, so there is no legit judge presiding. LOL if shitomayor was the chief justice and having said that no honkey like Trump could ever have the wisdom of a wise Latina judge was the judge would that be fair.

It's a fucking joke

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. Correct for a normal jury trial, but not an impeachment trial, the senate is the jury.

The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is.
You will see how wrong you are when the senate trial starts, there is no jury questionnaire.

As Chief Justice Roberts is the presiding judge, period.

It's a fucking joke. Its no joke, its all prescribed in the Constitution, and there are no appeals to the verdict. Trump either stays president or he leaves office if 67 senators vote for removal, which won't happen.

Again if there is no impartial jury and the judge was appointed on party lines this is NOT A TRIAL. Look I know they are calling it one, but it is not a trial, not for a second.

You can disagree with it, but its in the Constitution, so throw pillows at the TV when something happens that you don't like when the "trial" starts in January. <g>

p.s. the Chief Justice was appointed by the president, like RBG will be replaced by Trump, and probably Breyer too, and hopefully Thomas too as his final FU to the democrats and Joe Biden.

Justice Thomas will probably retire during the 2nd Trump term. The libs have been pushing him to leave since he was confirmed and will finally get their wish. He is 71, and getting someone else in there that will be able to serve into the 2050's is a smart move.

RBG can't quit until Trump leaves. If she were to retire under Trump, the libs would condemn the old lady and she would lose all of her lib friends. Most probably she'll die in office

Totally agree about Thomas, he should retire in 2020 at 72 and Trump puts in a nice young conservative justice.
Breyer is 81 and should retire in Trump's 2nd term while he's still able to, if he wants to wait for a democrat he would be in another 6-years.
Are you kidding about RBG? She's a demi-godess to the democrat women. Agree she won't quit, but her health may fail and force her retirement, she looks like death warmed over now. What will she look like in 5-years, brrrrr?.

Her health failed years ago

Go Nancy!

The way I see it, in 2016 you lefties lost so bad, that even three years later you still feel buthurt. The only way that you can make that assfucking look slightly less ugly is if you start bleaching your assholes.

What argument? I wouldn't waste my time trying to debate a great American patriot like Speaker Pelosi with you or any other NaziCon. Her record speaks for itself.

It's a fucking joke

It's a fucking joke

Again any trial must have an impartial jury of ones peers. Correct for a normal jury trial, but not an impeachment trial, the senate is the jury.

The sitting senate can not in any way and under any circumstance pass a jury questionnaire of impartiality. So without an impartial jury the system would not be legal in any court. I have been a jury foreman, it's not rocket science unless I get technical that is.
You will see how wrong you are when the senate trial starts, there is no jury questionnaire.

It's a fucking joke. Its no joke, its all prescribed in the Constitution, and there are no appeals to the verdict. Trump either stays president or he leaves office if 67 senators vote for removal, which won't happen.

Again if there is no impartial jury and the judge was appointed on party lines this is NOT A TRIAL. Look I know they are calling it one, but it is not a trial, not for a second.

You can disagree with it, but its in the Constitution, so throw pillows at the TV when something happens that you don't like when the "trial" starts in January. <g>

p.s. the Chief Justice was appointed by the president, like RBG will be replaced by Trump, and probably Breyer too, and hopefully Thomas too as his final FU to the democrats and Joe Biden.

The jurors are all partial not one is impartial and the judge is a political appointee in a political trial

LOL look retard the democrats are not all even going to vote to impeach

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

I'm not sure what you are trying to argue?
The judge is the Chief Justice, period, full stop. There is no other option.
The jurors are all 100 senators, period, full stop.
Senator Doug Jones can say anything he wants to now, we all know how he will vote on the articles.
The two articles of impeachment aren't even "crimes" and Article 2 was voided by the USSC when they took the Trump vs House democrats on subpoenas of Trump's taxes. Trump does have the right to take House subpoenas to court, and its not "obstruction of congress".

It's not a trial as the judge can not know everyone in the room and the people accusing the defendant can not be the fucking jury.

IT'S NOT A TRIAL, IT'S A LYNCHING

The jurors are all partial not one is impartial and the judge is a political appointee in a political trial

LOL look retard the democrats are not all even going to vote to impeach

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

I'm not sure what you are trying to argue?
The judge is the Chief Justice, period, full stop. There is no other option.
The jurors are all 100 senators, period, full stop.
Senator Doug Jones can say anything he wants to now, we all know how he will vote on the articles.
The two articles of impeachment aren't even "crimes" and Article 2 was voided by the USSC when they took the Trump vs House democrats on subpoenas of Trump's taxes. Trump does have the right to take House subpoenas to court, and its not "obstruction of congress".

It's not a trial as the judge can not know everyone in the room and the people accusing the defendant can not be the fucking jury.

IT'S NOT A TRIAL, IT'S A LYNCHING

Attempted Lynching.....they made a rope, constructed a platform....and then..............and then.........................the whole process collapsed............Nancy has now been reduced to taking her ball and going home --completely humiliated ---- a laughing stock of the Nation.

Go Nancy!

What argument? I wouldn't waste my time trying to debate a great American patriot like Speaker Pelosi with you or any other NaziCon. Her record speaks for itself.

And you're doing it by acting just as Nazis did.

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?

There’s “fair” and then there is Democrats’ version of Fair: any means possible.

No? LOL

I read this online ............hahahahaa too funny :auiqs.jpg:

" When Nancy Pelosi walks into a liquor store - fearing for their lives, hundreds of bottles of vodka start shaking and clanking together. They know they're in big trouble." :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Dumbfuck, that's not an approval rating.

face-palm-gif.278959

Wrong again they were election predictions, fake news and lies

Were u born dumb oar dud u stubdy
Dumbfuck, an election prediction is not an approval rating. That was your idiotic claim.

face-palm-gif.278959

Hopefully you pick better stocks than you pick candidates...……………..

How is your Pokémon collection working out

I picked GOOG

Alphabet Inc. Cl C

Cant wait until the feds break them up
What does that have to do with Pelosi stringing Impeached Trump along...?

Nothing to someone on welfare like you...………….

MAGA
Welfare??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I'm raising my family myself with no assistance from the government.

The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

They will expire when McConnell sets the trial date. Once Pisslosi doesn’t turn over the required paperwork, vote to dismiss. Case closed.
And Impeached Trump will still be impeached.

:dance:

Not if your cowardly leaders (and you know cowards wing one yourself) don’t send it to the Senate fuckwad. Process NOT complete no matter how much you cry dipshit.:fu:
LOLOL

Yup, still impeached.

:dance:

Forum List

Back