Will Smith says he has never met a racist person who is also smart

Maybe Will never met Pat Buchanan? ;)
I've not met many smart racists either, but they're definitely out there.
Here's a good, quick read on the topic.

ever heard of Pat Buchanan?

well that explains the democrat party,, dumber than a box of rocks and racist as hell,,,

It does take a special kind of yahoo to waddle into a thread about "people who are not smart" --- and then proceed to butcher the name of his own target.

Oh do go on please. This is most entertaining. :popcorn:

Al Sharpton and Barky Obumba.

He probably only meant white racists

So Obama is a racist? That makes no sense at all. Projection? ;-)

Well likely true--smith is a racist and idiot who runs around with other racists.

Why not just say that all black people are racists. That's idiotic TurtleGirl. Ain't a racist bone in Will Smith's body.
Not all black people are racist but many are--smith his weird wife and family, Beyonce and her weird family, and others including the Obama's and Oprah (she is just better behaved, better spoken, and likely the more intelligent in the group of racists) all are. And sorry I take issue with how the word racist is used----the more correct term is PREJUDICE which this group flatly is and sorry they are flatly all below average iq (well except Oprah again a bit smarter than these other idiots but still sharing their ignorant prejudice views.)

Well likely true--smith is a racist and idiot who runs around with other racists.

Why not just say that all black people are racists. That's idiotic TurtleGirl. Ain't a racist bone in Will Smith's body.
Not all black people are racist but many are--smith his weird wife and family, Beyonce and her weird family, and others including the Obama's and Oprah (she is just better behaved, better spoken, and likely the more intelligent in the group of racists) all are. And sorry I take issue with how the word racist is used----the more correct term is PREJUDICE which this group flatly is and sorry they are flatly all below average iq (well except Oprah again a bit smarter than these other idiots but still sharing their ignorant prejudice views.)

Ahhh - Thank you for the clarification. The only "non-racist" blacks are conservative blacks. :rolleyes-41:

Obama hates whites. It was his daddy's dream to destroy the "colonialists"....

Obama sure is a racist. He hustled race at the first chance he got with his Professor pal. You're too dumb to see it. Race hustling Blacks love dumb white boys like you.

Forum List

Back