Will Smith, Antoine Fuqua Won’t Shoot ‘Emancipation’ in Georgia Because of Voting Restrictions

Good. Get all the people who are in GA associated with the film industry the fuck out. Send em all back to the left coast.

Like typical leftists who always walk away from their own piles of shit, Hollywood started working in Georgia for the low taxes, far cheaper and less restrictive film permits, and better working conditions for cast and crew members.

Boycotts are as American as apple pie.

If those actors do not wish to film in Georgia, that is their right, and they will no doubt receive many kudos from people who agree with them.

And, on the other hand, those people who think the Georgia laws are fair and sensible may visit Georgia in order to show their support by contributing to the hospitality industry during their stay.

Bottom line: The courts will make sure that every eligible voter gets to cast a vote.
Their trying to make sure every ineligible voter can cast a vote.
This is a lie.

I support them with this 100%.

I support any and all who pull their business not just from Georgia but from any and all states that pass these draconian and very unAmerican voter suppression laws.

I'm very proud that my state has not even introduced any of these voter suppression laws. Republicans are the minority in my state and can't do anything to pass any voting suppression laws.

Wacko alert! It's Libber oclock cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!!!

I support any and all who pull their business not just from Georgia but from any and all states that pass these draconian and very unAmerican voter suppression laws.

I'm very proud that my state has not even introduced any of these voter suppression laws. Republicans are the minority in my state and can't do anything to pass any voting suppression laws.

Isn't it draconian and unAmerican that you have to show an ID to get a fishing license in the state of Kalifornia?

Last edited:
To the rich movie stars, rather than pulling business from the people of the state why not put money into voter registration drives and voter education programs to help the people defeat the GOP legislation?

The South is still proving it's the home to authoritarian assholes.
Nah....the dems and their hoods left the south years ago. If you want to find them look for the cities with the highest black murder rate. This is where their old traditions flourish.

Who gives a shit about Hollywood, or Will Smith for that mater, if they are that stupid and unable to read the law and compare it to other states it’s a wonder they can read a script.
Have to laugh about Uncle Joe and his cohorts claiming Jim Crow, they should know right, considering the Dimbo’s are the founders and experts on voter suppression, however, what Georgia has done has nothing to do with suppression and all to do about integrity and validity of the vote.
No! Because water and granola bars and stuff.

Am I supposed to care?

Good. Get all the people who are in GA associated with the film industry the fuck out. Send em all back to the left coast.

Like typical leftists who always walk away from their own piles of shit, Hollywood started working in Georgia for the low taxes, far cheaper and less restrictive film permits, and better working conditions for cast and crew members.
Don’t forget to avoid unions.

Hey, great work Kemp. Nobody wants to come to your state now. You've totally ruined a legendary state that Ray Charles sang about.

...moron.

It wasn't just kemp. The republicans in the Georgia congress are responsible too.

They wrote and passed the legislation.

kemp signed it.

They all are responsible for this.

Boycotts are as American as apple pie.

If those actors do not wish to film in Georgia, that is their right, and they will no doubt receive many kudos from people who agree with them.

And, on the other hand, those people who think the Georgia laws are fair and sensible may visit Georgia in order to show their support by contributing to the hospitality industry during their stay.

Bottom line: The courts will make sure that every eligible voter gets to cast a vote.
Their trying to make sure every ineligible voter can cast a vote.
This is a lie.

What do you expect from a person who doesn't know the difference between their, there and they're?

Forum List

Back