Will Smith, Antoine Fuqua Won’t Shoot ‘Emancipation’ in Georgia Because of Voting Restrictions

Boycotts are as American as apple pie.

If those actors do not wish to film in Georgia, that is their right, and they will no doubt receive many kudos from people who agree with them.

And, on the other hand, those people who think the Georgia laws are fair and sensible may visit Georgia in order to show their support by contributing to the hospitality industry during their stay.

Bottom line: The courts will make sure that every eligible voter gets to cast a vote.
Their trying to make sure every ineligible voter can cast a vote.

I support them with this 100%.

I support any and all who pull their business not just from Georgia but from any and all states that pass these draconian and very unAmerican voter suppression laws.

I'm very proud that my state has not even introduced any of these voter suppression laws. Republicans are the minority in my state and can't do anything to pass any voting suppression laws.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I support any and all who pull their business not just from Georgia but from any and all states that pass these draconian and very unAmerican voter suppression laws.

I'm very proud that my state has not even introduced any of these voter suppression laws. Republicans are the minority in my state and can't do anything to pass any voting suppression laws.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

If the democrats were in favor of ID laws I’m 100% sure Dana would be in favor of them. She’s a classic example of someone who doesn’t know how to think for herself

Thus, proving they are dumbasses.

Who gives a shit about Hollywood, or Will Smith for that mater, if they are that stupid and unable to read the law and compare it to other states it’s a wonder they can read a script.
Have to laugh about Uncle Joe and his cohorts claiming Jim Crow, they should know right, considering the Dimbo’s are the founders and experts on voter suppression, however, what Georgia has done has nothing to do with suppression and all to do about integrity and validity of the vote.

Good for Will. He and his family were (or used to be - haven't talked to her in awhile ;-) members of my sister's church in Thousand Oaks/ Westlake Village CA area. We joined them for a Christmas service around ten years ago and the Smith family sat nearby -

He had kids in Oaks Christian - same school my sis and brother in law's kid were going to so they all knew each other and we met them all after the service. The whole family couldn't have been nicer, or more polite.

And if you haven't seen The Pursuit of Happiness with Will and his son Jaden from I think 2006 - It's required viewing. ;)

Last edited:
Good for Will. He and his family were (or used to be - haven't talked to her in awhile ;-) members of my sister's church in Thousand Oaks/ Westlake Village CA area. We joined them for a Christmas service around ten years ago and the Smith family sat nearby -

He had kids in Oaks Christian - same school my sis and brother in law's kid were going to so they all knew each other and we met them all after the service. The whole family couldn't have been nicer, or more polite.

And if you haven't seen The Pursuit of Happiness with Will and his son Jaden from I think 2006 - It's required viewing. ;)

That was an excellent movie.

An ID is not a restriction but rather an everyday part of life including far less vital issues
Crybaby tantrum stunts are just another form of Hoax.

Last edited:

Will he shoot it in Colorado...where they also require voter ID, don't allow you to provide food or water while wearing partisan clothing or signs, and have fewer days of early voting...

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post?

Dittos will smith...

Funny how they don't say where they're moving the production to. Probably because it's a place with stricter voting rules than Georgia, just like MLB did when they moved to mostly white Denver. LOL!

Virtue signaling is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back