Will Rudy Guiliani lead the Trump justice dept.?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Properly prosecute the Clinton Foundation racketeering and corruption involving Bill and Hillary Clinton, illegal email server jeopardizing national security, gun running into Mexico, Bill Clinton's illegal meeting in airplane, how top secret emails ended up on Huma and pervert Weiner's lap top, how CNN and Donna Brazil colluded to cheat with Hillary during debates, etc. etc, etc. and so many more.

Like Trump said, "deliver justice at the ballot box". Rudy will deliver justice.

Properly prosecute the Clinton Foundation racketeering and corruption involving Bill and Hillary Clinton, illegal email server jeopardizing national security, gun running into Mexico, Bill Clinton's illegal meeting in airplane, how top secret emails ended up on Huma and pervert Weiner's lap top, how CNN and Donna Brazil colluded to cheat with Hillary during debates, etc. etc, etc. and so many more.

Like Trump said, "deliver justice at the ballot box". Rudy will deliver justice.

Rudy is licking his chops waiting to get his hand on the foundation case

Rudy is a dirty old man, same as trump, good pair. I have no respect for ether. But its the GOP world now, you guys have no idea who you voted for.

Rudy is a dirty old man, same as trump, good pair. I have no respect for ether. But its the GOP world now, you guys have no idea who you voted for.

Yeah but we had real good idea about who we didn't vote for. See how that works?

You mean Mr. "noun,verb, 9/11"?

You mean Mr. "noun,verb, 9/11"?

Yes, he is sure another charlatan. None of that is proven roudy, and no one is getting prosecuted. Lock her up, EX FBI FLYNN started that chant so upset how he was let go from his post. See how that works.
He or Robert Mercer I suspect hacked the emails or someone did. Rudy new those emails were coming out form Weiner, and Trump said thank you to Flynn.

Yeah but we had real good idea about who we didn't vote for. See how that works?

I doubt it. You have Fox news and Clinton Cash.

Kind of a moot point anyway. You lost.

No you did, just wait for the big screwing.

I doubt it. You have Fox news and Clinton Cash.

Kind of a moot point anyway. You lost.

No you did, just wait for the big screwing.

At least it will be a honest screwing.

Forum List

Back