Will Richmond be Charlottesville II

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
northam (1).jpg

I hope I am no longer living by the time shitskin majority surrenders our remaining Constitutional Rights. Cause it’s comin...sooner than you all think.

Depends how many INCELs from the right wing show up. They have to release their frustrations somehow. Also...if the blob again states he’ll pay legal bills for his shock troops...that’ll turn the dogs loose

Depends how many INCELs from the right wing show up. They have to release their frustrations somehow. Also...if the blob again states he’ll pay legal bills for his shock troops...that’ll turn the dogs loose
The Democrats/Press want to see blood.
This how sick the Left is.

Don't you have some babies to murder? I mean after you are through lying and all?

The Democrats/Press want to see blood.
This how sick the Left is.

Yet somehow you’re the one starting the thread about it.

No, it will not be Charlottesville II.

From what little that I have read, the powers that be have preemptively arrested some so-called Neo-Nazis.

I guess that it's OK now to arrest people on suspicion that they are going to do something bad.

I am guessing that some Dems would like a confrontation. If everything goes peacefully, they will not have anything to whine about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back