Will Republicans Give Caitlyn Jenner A Chance To Save America?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"It’s official: Caitlyn Jenner has filed paperwork to run for governor of California. Jenner, 71, the Republican reality TV star and former gold medal-winning Olympian said that she loves California and has been here for over 45 years. Currently, her website does not have any mention of her platform or specific policies to address -- She called herself a “fiscal conservative and socially liberal candidate” in a tweet response to Inside California Politics."

I would say basically anyone would be an upgrade over Gavin Newsome....but will the voters of California give her a chance?? Especially the conservative voters who think they are in the middle of a gay tranny commie Muslim pedophile take-over?? Would enough of them overlook the fact that Caitlyn use to be Bruce??

"It’s official: Caitlyn Jenner has filed paperwork to run for governor of California. Jenner, 71, the Republican reality TV star and former gold medal-winning Olympian said that she loves California and has been here for over 45 years. Currently, her website does not have any mention of her platform or specific policies to address -- She called herself a “fiscal conservative and socially liberal candidate” in a tweet response to Inside California Politics."

I would say basically anyone would be an upgrade over Gavin Newsome....but will the voters of California give her a chance?? Especially the conservative voters who think they are in the middle of a gay tranny commie Muslim pedophile take-over?? Would enough of them overlook the fact that Caitlyn use to be Bruce??

the big question is will democrats vote against him???

Another example that the world is ending. Biff, you're still a moron.

Only if they're transphobic. Right?

Why would they vote for her if she hasn't even so much as released a policy platform??

Republicans are the ones who vote for candidates who run without a policy platform......just feels

Why would they vote for her if she hasn't even so much as released a policy platform??

Republicans are the ones who vote for candidates who run without a policy platform......just feels

Seems like you're just transphobic.

A ball peen hammer would be an upgrade, but let's not pretend anyone outside that shithole should care. It's way too far gone. Bruce is a sad little queer and maybe this would help him personally, but I don't know if we're ready for Chix with Dix (Slutz with Nutz, Dolls with Balls, whatever the PC term is now)....

WYEHO?

California is a Far Left state, Biff.

Its up to the liberal Democrats to push Mr. Jenner forward- if he's going to save the state from perdition.

California is still fucked if the two finalists are going to be newsome and Jenner.that’s like the choice of Hitler and stalin,who is the lesser evil of the two,pick your poison,your screwee either was same as presidential elections where the choices always suck between the two.

California is a Far Left state, Biff.

Its up to the liberal Democrats to push Mr. Jenner forward- if he's going to save the state from perdition.

MS Jenner would be just as horrible as newsome,I rather have newsome remain if those are the only two choices.god help the entire world if that queer is ever put in office.humanity will cease to exist.

I don't even think his daughters respect their father but then again look at what they married.

The man hasn't communicated what he stands for (or squats for now). Personally I think he's deranged so in any other state he wouldn't have a snowball's chance but in California who the hell knows.

i don’t live there, but if i did i certainly would listen to what he has to say, and if he win a the nomination vote him over any dems

It seems to me that Gavin Newsom's one great purpose in life was to save Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown from going down in history as California's worst Governor ever.

Perhaps Bruce Jenner is trying, now, to do the same for Gavin Newsom.

Why wouldn't republicans give Catie Jenner a chance? Is there something wrong with her [sic]?

Well, other than that he's so fucked-up in the head that he thinks he's a woman…

Jenner.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back