Will race baiting elect our next president? and wasn't Perry a democrat in the 80s?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Poor ol Herman Cain fell for it hook line and sinker. For all of us conservatives who had our hopes up it only took one reporter from the Washington Compost to blow up the hopes and dreams of the conservatives
Over nothing, I mean nothing

Poor ol Herman Cain fell for it hook line and sinker. For all of us conservatives who had our hopes up it only took one reporter from the Washington Compost to blow up the hopes and dreams of the conservatives

Have no fear! Christ Christie is planning on getting into the race. He will now be the new white savior of the GOP.

Have no fear! Christ Christie is planning on getting into the race. He will now be the new white savior of the GOP.

Whats the difference in Obama or Christie?

What you libs cannot grasp is the conservative has real values that we feel should be the things that matter
Herman Cain in his very first trap set for him run to it and jumped straight in. Voting for him is now the same as voting for Obama
there race baiters

He is done, and would have been the next president of the US. One event ends that. This country is sick of this BS

Replacing Obama is a give, its just with who. What Herman Cain missed by 1 million miles is this is not an issue about race
He thought he could ens Perrys hopes on an event that probably never took place and if it did who cares?
it means nothing

Who will be the November savior once the Christie shine wears off? The Perry shine only lasted about three weeks. The Bachmann shine seemed durable at first, but it also lost its luster.

Maybe Palin can step in to be the flavor of the month in November.

Cain made his remarks before he knew that Perry's father painted over the offensive words when they leased the property many years ago. He was on Hannity's radio show yesterday and when informed, he agreed that the Perrys had acted properly.
Yes, as far as I know, Perry was a Democrat early in life as the vast majority of Southern people were. Hell, I registered as a Democrat in 1970.
Some people do grow up

Well, Christie can't walk on water, but he can do an awesome cannonball.

Who will be the November savior once the Christie shine wears off? The Perry shine only lasted about three weeks. The Bachmann shine seemed durable at first, but it also lost its luster.

Maybe Palin can step in to be the flavor of the month in November.

I don't think she can. I BELIEVE if Caribou Barbie is getting into the race, election rules or at least RNC rules stipulate she must do so prior to the end of October. Hence, the GOP rush to make up Christie's mind for him.

Cain made his remarks before he knew that Perry's father painted over the offensive words when they leased the property many years ago. He was on Hannity's radio show yesterday and when informed, he agreed that the Perrys had acted properly.
Yes, as far as I know, Perry was a Democrat early in life as the vast majority of Southern people were. Hell, I registered as a Democrat in 1970.
Some people do grow up

Allegedly painted over it.

I'm sorry, is this a Sarah Palin's stupid, Christie's fat or Perry's a racist thread?

I just can't tell.

Some people do grow up

how did he spend ten years as a govenor and the liberal news media never had a word to say and what the fuck is it with all these "anonymous rock seerer's" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you asswipes wouldn't be trying to smear a man's reputation for political gain now would ya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Some people do grow up

I was a registered dem in the 70s also
Look Herman Cain is done
Every conservative I know including myself who was going to vote for him lost 100% of the respect we had for him
ITS NOT ABOUT RACE
ITS ABOUT SAVING THIS COUNTRY FROM OBAMA AND HIS FAILED POLICIES, ITS BUSINESS, IT IS NOT PERSONAL'
RISE ABOVE IT
HERMAN CAIN FAILED HIS VERY FIRST RACE BAIT TEST
iF HE THINKS THAT'S WHAT THE CONSERVATIVES ARE LOOKING FOR, HE FAILED

Some people do grow up

LOL Im a leftie and refuse to acknowledge facts,

VERY GOOD SIR................

Some people do grow up

WTF? What do you want? DNA evidence, maybe Perry's dad's fingerprints in wet paint? If Perry and his dad say they painted over the word "Niggerhead" in 1981, and the words are obscured by paint, why must you dispute it?
It serves your purpose to keep a non issue alive, especially when there's a possibility that the most stalwart demographic of your base may be split by, (horrors) a race between 2 black men.

I'm sorry, is this a Sarah Palin's stupid, Christie's fat or Perry's a racist thread?

I just can't tell.

This is the liberal lying media made 1 erroneous accusation and Herman Cain fell for it hook, line and sinker thread
Its nuts that we have gotten to a place in this country with 6 million fewer people working that was when GWB was the president and some words on a rock from 30 years ago became the issue and ended any chance Herman Cain had of winning

You touch the race bait, your done with the tea party and the true conservatives
We have been lied about, accused of with no proof
It is an issue that has 0 place in our lives, nor forgiveness
You want to play with race baiters, your on the wrong side

Some people do grow up

WTF? What do you want? DNA evidence, maybe Perry's dad's fingerprints in wet paint? If Perry and his dad say they painted over the word "Niggerhead" in 1981, and the words are obscured by paint, why must you dispute it?
It serves your purpose to keep a non issue alive, especially when there's a possibility that the most stalwart demographic of your base may be split by, (horrors) a race between 2 black men.

Kinda like that whole "birth certificate" non issue?:eusa_shhh:

Some people do grow up

I dont give a shit who painted over what
Race baiting is for 1 year olds
every one who plays with it is a 1 year old
THATS RACE BAITNG

no they were called racist
its race baiting and your doing it right now
you should be ashamed

no they were called racist
its race baiting and your doing it right now
you should be ashamed

No, I am pointing out the right's hypocrisy...again. I could personally care less about "niggerhead". Herman Cain had no chance to win the general election and neither did Perry, IMHO.

Some people do grow up

I was a registered dem in the 70s also
Look Herman Cain is done
Every conservative I know including myself who was going to vote for him lost 100% of the respect we had for him
ITS NOT ABOUT RACE
ITS ABOUT SAVING THIS COUNTRY FROM OBAMA AND HIS FAILED POLICIES, ITS BUSINESS, IT IS NOT PERSONAL'
RISE ABOVE IT
HERMAN CAIN FAILED HIS VERY FIRST RACE BAIT TEST
iF HE THINKS THAT'S WHAT THE CONSERVATIVES ARE LOOKING FOR, HE FAILED

I think you're reading way too much into this. Yup Cain was asked to comment on the former name of a leased hunting camp. He said the name was insensitive, which it was. Once informed that the Perrys painted over the offensive word, he now seems to say that the name was insensitive, but the Perrys acted properly.
Now, suppose for a moment, Romney was asked about the name on the rock and replied that it was "insensitive", would he have failed "HIS VERY FIRST RACE BAIT TEST"?
Or do you have a double standard here?

Forum List

Back