Will Putin attack Ukraine again? Fighting Escalates in Eastern Ukraine, Signaling the End to Another Cease-Fire

Will Putin attack Ukraine ?

• Putin is bluffing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, Putin will attack Ukraine again

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
He may if NATO does't back off.
Biden is not Hippy Obama or Trump with his strange attraction to Putin/KGB. Biden is a cold war relic

this time its different , US forces and US leadership are ON .

"

top US national security officials were in touch with their Ukrainian counterparts, and the country’s top general called his Ukrainian counterpart on Wednesday amid reports of Russian military buildup near the border with eastern Ukraine. The US had condemned the Russian aggression last week which resulted in the death of four Ukrainian soldiers.

“Russia’s destabilizing actions undermine the de-escalation intentions that had been achieved through [last year’s agreement],” CNN quoted chief Pentagon spokesman John Kirby as saying, on Wednesday. “Additionally, we are aware of Ukrainian military reports concerning Russian troop movements on Ukraine’s borders.”

The US expressed its support to Ukraine amid the threat from Russia, pledging to offer unwavering support to the country’s sovereignty. “Pleased to speak with Dmytro Kuleba today to discuss the United States unwavering support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.

We continue to support Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic integration in the face of Russia’s ongoing aggression in the Donbas and Crimea,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken said in a tweet.

Biden is an idiot...so is Kamala

Kievan Mayor published the map of Kievan shelters. What do they think, Russia will start the war with the carpet bombing of the enemies capital?
IMG_20210415_213936_398.jpg

The Russians answered "schizophrenical behavior" of Biden-Harris clique. American ambassador is expelled from Russia.

"There is nothing to talk about, and there is nobody to talk with".

Last edited:
Yes. Russia is not a donkey. Russia is a bear. Bears don't afraid sticks and don't like carrots.
The behavior of the Biden-Harris administration is simply suicidal
I dont buy it. Something stopped Russia from Novorossia project.
I think it was not Ukrainian Army, and definitely not the sanctions. I think, that were Syria and Venezuela. The whip of possibility of losing Tartus (and the last Mediterranean base) and a gingerbread of the largest oil reserves, remaining in the world.

Yes, Europe is a weak point for the US. It is astounding to see what pussies the Europeans have become.
When you try to unite in one system so different nations as Germans, Frenches, Spaniards, Poles, Greeks, Hungarians, etc... You can't expect much from the such cocktail.

What is even worse, modern American political "elites" have totally wrong ideas how to deal with the Russians, Chinese and other xenocultures, don't understand how to deal with the Europeans, and have pretty poor understanding of their own nation.

think it was not Ukrainian Army, and definitely not the sanctions. I think, that were Syria and Venezuela. The whip of possibility of losing Tartus (and the last Mediterranean base) and a gingerbread of the largest oil reserves, remaining in the world
I think it may well be sanctions. But not those imposed, but which might have been imposed.

When you try to unite in one system so different nations as Germans, Frenches, Spaniards, Poles, Greeks, Hungarians, etc... You can't expect much from the such cocktail
Yes, basically I agree with that.

Anyway. FSB just said, that Biden is a terrorist and a child killer and arrested his "agents".

And Russia does not negotiate with terrorists.

Czech police is searching for Petrov and Boshirov, who, according their information, are responsible for the elimination of munition depot at 2014.

IMG_20210417_213352_123.jpg

Czech police is searching for Petrov and Boshirov, who, according their information, are responsible for the elimination of munition depot at 2014.

View attachment 481013

Yeah. Quite strange story.

What is even worse, modern American political "elites" have totally wrong ideas how to deal with the Russians, Chinese and other xenocultures, don't understand how to deal with the Europeans, and have pretty poor understanding of their own nation.
I think you are oversimplifying again. I dont believe the 'elite' cant hire good experts from around the world. In the case they couldn't find them inside the country, but I doubt that considering the massive influx of people from the former USSR in 90s.

I think you are oversimplifying again. I dont believe the 'elite' cant hire good experts from around the world. In the case they couldn't find them inside the country, but I doubt that considering the massive influx of people from the former USSR in 90s.
Experts, you say...
IMG_20210418_135946.jpg

What does the word "peregruzka" mean - "Reset" or "overload"?
And everything is that way with that people. They just don't ask right question and don't listen right answers.

Experts, you say...
View attachment 481232

What does the word "peregruzka" mean - "Reset" or "overload"?
And everything is that way with that people. They just don't ask right question and don't listen right answers.
Well, okay, it is a good point with that button.

Oh, if they decided to play scenario "The Windsors: The Last Blood", it should be funny.
The only question is how exactly the Russians are uncertain about possibility of keeping all this at the level of "regional nuclear war".

Another nice video of the Russian "exercises" (or "airborne alert") of Tu-95s and Tu-160s with Ha-55SM cruise missiles (range 3200 km, warhead 200-500 kt, 20m accuracy) with refueling, was published today.

BREAKING: US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine

BREAKING: US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine
Less than $10 for every Ukrainian. Not really much for the defending the "Free World" from the "Evil Empire", isn't it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back