Will Putin attack Ukraine again? Fighting Escalates in Eastern Ukraine, Signaling the End to Another Cease-Fire

Will Putin attack Ukraine ?

• Putin is bluffing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, Putin will attack Ukraine again

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
What are possible profits and losses from those negotiations from the Russian point of view?
I think that the Russians dont expect too much from this negotiations. As of yet, at least. In my opinion, the world again is moving to a bipolar world with the US on one side (let's assume that the US will remain as a single country in the future) and China on the other. The rest, including regional powers, will have to pick the side.

And the US will have to develop strategy of cooperation with those regional powers in their global struggling with China. To decide which countries will be allies and which will flow to China.

I dont know, but maybe in some point in the future the US strategists will decide to pick Russia on their side, and the Russians will demand some concessions of course.
CIA says #Russia Military Build-Up is now *Enough* to Carry Military Incursions into #Ukraine.

What are possible profits and losses from those negotiations from the Russian point of view?
I think that the Russians dont expect too much from this negotiations. As of yet, at least. In my opinion, the world again is moving to a bipolar world with the US on one side (let's assume that the US will remain as a single country in the future) and China on the other. The rest, including regional powers, will have to pick the side.

And the US will have to develop strategy of cooperation with those regional powers in their global struggling with China. To decide which countries will be allies and which will flow to China.

I dont know, but maybe in some point in the future the US strategists will decide to pick Russia on their side, and the Russians will demand some concessions of course.
CIA says #Russia Military Build-Up is now *Enough* to Carry Military Incursions into #Ukraine.
Through, there is a difference between "victory over Ukraine" and "flawless victory, not only over Ukraine, but over her potential allies, too".

There wont be any invasion. Relax.

Yes. Biden blinked first, like "Ukraine is non of our business".

Now it's really better to Zelenskiy to fulfill Minsk agreement and make Donbass de facto independent from Kiev.

Yes. Biden blinked first, like "Ukraine is non of our business".

Now it's really better to Zelenskiy to fulfill Minsk agreement and make Donbass de facto independent from Kiev.

Actually, if you actually read the Minsk agreements, you would know that they are a two-edged sword. According to them, there cant be de facto independent Donbass.

Ey_4G6gVIAETkv8

Through, there is a difference between "victory over Ukraine" and "flawless victory, not only over Ukraine, but over her potential allies, too".

cb32deb83ce6ebaffb6672a22311daba.jpg

U.S. Sanctions Torpedo Russian Bonds as 'Nuclear Option ...
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › u-s-san...

Today the conversation between Biden and Putin took place. Biden proposed a bilateral meeting in a third country. According to the Kremlin, Biden expressed an interest in realizing of stable and predictable cooperation in some 'sharp' issues.

That is for those who dont understand 'signals' too quickly and properly.
Just another "bla-bla-bla", nothing more.
Why is that? I think these meeting will take place.
Oh, meeting may take place, but it will decide nothing.
A good piece of opinion about that:

SInce Hunter Biden has business dealings with Ukraine (and a day of military experience on active duty), maybe he can volunteer to go over and help them if Russia attacks!!! :laughing0301:

I call bullshit. What day was that? It was probably a faked company log.

Today the conversation between Biden and Putin took place. Biden proposed a bilateral meeting in a third country. According to the Kremlin, Biden expressed an interest in realizing of stable and predictable cooperation in some 'sharp' issues.

That is for those who dont understand 'signals' too quickly and properly.
Just another "bla-bla-bla", nothing more.
Why is that? I think these meeting will take place.
Oh, meeting may take place, but it will decide nothing.
A good piece of opinion about that:
There will be no "summit" in the near future.
What signals did Russians receive?
1) The USA are weak in the issue of the "hard power", because they can't raise bets in the sabre rattling around Ukraine.
2) The USA are weak in the issue of the "soft power" because US politicians believe, that few "Russian trolls" and "Russian hackers" can endanger the whole country, and the USA can't answer symmetrically.
3) The additional virtual sanctions? Nobody cares.

IMG_20210415_191640_746.jpg

What is even more important, peaceful rhetoric with simultaneous sanctions, make Russians think, that the USA is under control of schizophrenics...

, peaceful rhetoric with simultaneous sanctions, make Russians think, that the USA is under control of schizophrenics
Not at all. Maybe they are trying to use a stick and carrot tactic.
To feed with a stick and to beat with a carrot?
Anyway, Russian don't understand "a stick and carrot" - they use "a whip and a gingerbread", you know, and of course, not simultaneously.
IMG_20210415_204057.jpg

) The additional virtual sanctions? Nobody cares
That is the main point. The real sanctions haven't been imposed yet.
Yes. And, from the Russian point of view, it's a demonstration of the economical weakness of the USA.

feed with a stick and to beat with a carrot?
Anyway, Russian don't understand "a stick and carrot" - they use "a whip and a gingerbread", you know, and of course, not simultaneously
I think you understood what I meant.

Yes. And, from the Russian point of view, it's a demonstration of the economical weakness of the USA
It is rather a demonstration of economical weakness of the EU. European countries are too dependent on Russian gas and oil. And this may prevent the US from imposing Iran like economical sanctions on Russia.

feed with a stick and to beat with a carrot?
Anyway, Russian don't understand "a stick and carrot" - they use "a whip and a gingerbread", you know, and of course, not simultaneously
I think you understood what I meant.
Yes. Russia is not a donkey. Russia is a bear. Bears don't afraid sticks and don't like carrots.
The behavior of the Biden-Harris administration is simply suicidal.

Yes. And, from the Russian point of view, it's a demonstration of the economical weakness of the USA
It is rather a demonstration of economical weakness of the EU. European countries are too dependent on Russian gas and oil. And this may prevent the US from imposing Iran like economical sanctions on Russia.
Anyway. If the USA are dependent on European position - it is their own weakness, too. They demonstrate weakness, but pretend to talk from the position of strength. That's quite schizophrenic, you know.

Yes. Russia is not a donkey. Russia is a bear. Bears don't afraid sticks and don't like carrots.
The behavior of the Biden-Harris administration is simply suicidal
I dont buy it. Something stopped Russia from Novorossia project.

Anyway. If the USA are dependent on European position - it is their own weakness, too. They demonstrate weakness, but pretend to talk from the position of strength. That's quite schizophrenic, you know
Yes, Europe is a weak point for the US. It is astounding to see what pussies the Europeans have become.

" Biden's Russia sanctions are a good step. Here's what else we should do to stand up to Putin.
The West needs to take bold actions — the most consequential of which would be inviting Ukraine to join NATO.
"

New Topics

Forum List

Back