Will Putin attack Ukraine again? Fighting Escalates in Eastern Ukraine, Signaling the End to Another Cease-Fire

Will Putin attack Ukraine ?

• Putin is bluffing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, Putin will attack Ukraine again

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
And that's how the sane intel vets understand the signals.

And? Actually, this link supports my point. No one wants a war.
Moscow is bluffing , but it´d be moscow the last colonial war

It's like clockwork: 2008: Russia invades Georgia 2014: Russia invades Ukraine 2021: Russian troops amass on the Ukraine border The U.S. and Europe, together, must make clear that our security/economic/political partnership with Ukraine is unbreakable.

There are no "unbreakable" things in the Nuclear Age.

at least 30 years old, badly outdated sovok nukes

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher
With the oil price less than $80 - further long existence of the oil economy is impossible. Therefore the world is going to the scenario of the "oil collapse", which actually means WWIII before 2030.

i will keep with my daily updates (which you hate so much) from our eastern front, the front against asiatic barbarism ,

"

This is not just about Ukraine — there are bigger stakes at play in the international system. China, surely, is watching how the West responds in Eastern Europe as the U.S. simultaneously seeks to maintain Taiwan’s independence.

America and its allies need to stand firm in the face of a Russian mobilization on the Ukrainian border. It is never a good idea to give in when a bully starts posturing.

Today the conversation between Biden and Putin took place. Biden proposed a bilateral meeting in a third country. According to the Kremlin, Biden expressed an interest in realizing of stable and predictable cooperation in some 'sharp' issues.

That is for those who dont understand 'signals' too quickly and properly.
Just another "bla-bla-bla", nothing more.

Today the conversation between Biden and Putin took place. Biden proposed a bilateral meeting in a third country. According to the Kremlin, Biden expressed an interest in realizing of stable and predictable cooperation in some 'sharp' issues.

Why is that? I think these meeting will take place.

Oh, meeting may take place, but it will decide nothing.

Ukraine is no good and I hope Putin takes whatever he likes
I'd imagine little Vladimir knows he can't risk engaging in what would become a blood sponge.
Ukraine is full of Nazis and was a great ally to Hitler
Putin is the most powerful guy in the world
Do tell? Vladimir Vladimirovich is just a crime boss. Yeah, he has nukes but is smart enough to know that using them would be the end of Russia AND Vlad. His conventional forces took YEARS to subdue Chechnya.

It may well be that it will decide nothing. But nothing serious will happen at least until this meeting.

Good and profound article from Kommersant about the Biden's call and possible the US-Russia relations.

It may well be that it will decide nothing. But nothing serious will happen at least until this meeting.
It's a moot question. Biden won't change his position that Russia have no right to exist (at least in her current borders), and Russian people should not have any human rights (including the right to live, or to speak their own language, or to elect their own president), and Putin (or whoever else) can't agree with him (because it is suicide, and rational people don't commit suicides). And while both sides understand it, everything can happen.

It's a moot question. Biden won't change his position that Russia have no right to exist (at least in her current borders), and Russian people should not have any human rights (including the right to live, or to speak their own language, or to elect their own president), and Putin (or whoever else) can't agree with him (because it is suicide, and rational people don't commit suicides). And while both sides understand it, everything can happen.
What a nonsense.

What a nonsense.
Ok. At least in the Russian telegram there are discussions about "Biden's plan" according which, the USA just want to buy some more time to establish their bases, and under those coverage order Ukrainian Nazies to start ethnic cleansing in the Eastern Ukraine.
IMG_20210414_074141.jpg

IMG_20210414_074228.jpg

IMG_20210414_074300.jpg

And this means that Russia have to attack first and overthrow Zelenskiy and his cronies.

What a nonsense.
Ok. At least in the Russian telegram there are discussions about "Biden's plan" according which, the USA just want to buy some more time to establish their bases, and under those coverage order Ukrainian Nazies to start ethnic cleansing in the Eastern Ukraine.
View attachment 479697

View attachment 479698
View attachment 479699
And this means that Russia have to attack first and overthrow Zelenskiy and his cronies.
I think that you should choose your sources of information more carefully. There is no need in any laws for allowing such troops in, especially the ones which will take 6 months to adopt. What is needed is only a consent of the parliament.

What a nonsense.
View attachment 479697

View attachment 479698
View attachment 479699
I think that you should choose your sources of information more carefully. There is no need in any laws for allowing such troops in, especially the ones which will take 6 months to adopt. What is needed is only a consent of the parliament.
Actually, as far as I know, they need to change article 17 of their "Constitution" to establish new foreign military bases on their lands.
Yes, I'm pretty sure, that even Biden-Harris Administration is not that stupid and irresponsible to build such bases (because it means immediate war), but it's not about what I think. It is about what the Russian (both reasonable and unreasonable) think.

What are possible profits and losses from those negotiations from the Russian point of view?

What a nonsense.
View attachment 479697

View attachment 479698
View attachment 479699
Actually, as far as I know, they need to change article 17 of their "Constitution" to establish new foreign military bases on their lands.
Yes, I'm pretty sure, that even Biden-Harris Administration is not that stupid and irresponsible to build such bases (because it means immediate war), but it's not about what I think. It is about what the Russian (both reasonable and unreasonable) think.

What are possible profits and losses from those negotiations from the Russian point of view?
Yes, there is such a clause in Ukrainian Constitution. But this clause is vague. What definition of a military base is? There isnt any there.To circumvent this clause such bases can be officially claimed as Ukrainian ones with foreign troops there being on a training and temporal mission.

About your question, I will try to give my answer later on. I have got to go now.

I think that the Russians dont expect too much from this negotiations. As of yet, at least. In my opinion, the world again is moving to a bipolar world with the US on one side (let's assume that the US will remain as a single country in the future) and China on the other. The rest, including regional powers, will have to pick the side.

And the US will have to develop strategy of cooperation with those regional powers in their global struggling with China. To decide which countries will be allies and which will flow to China.

I dont know, but maybe in some point in the future the US strategists will decide to pick Russia on their side, and the Russians will demand some concessions of course.

Forum List

Back