Will President Trump Run For a Second Term?

I think he should. Thoughts?
No doubt. It would be unheard of for a successful president, to not run for a second term. I'm not sure if any incumbent has e we decided not to go for a second term...

Eggs, not hatched yet.

I'm not so sure he would, he claims to have only done this to save the country and keep in mind, the White House is actually a step down. I think it would depend on if he got everything he wanted to get done, done.

It's going to take more than just these first four years to get everything done.

No doubt. It would be unheard of for a successful president, to not run for a second term. I'm not sure if any incumbent has e we decided not to go for a second term...
There have been at least two examples off the top of my head of incumbents not running for a second term.
Though most decidedly not a successful President, LBJ did not run for a second term, despite being able to.
Buchanan, also not successful, did not run for a second term either.

There have been at least two examples off the top of my head of incumbents not running for a second term.
Though most decidedly not a successful President, LBJ did not run for a second term, despite being able to.
Buchanan, also not successful, did not run for a second term either.
Good to know...

Well he'd be one of the oldest presidents coming in and I'm quite sure it's going to be a stressful job.

I'm sure given the nature of his previous endeavours, he'll continue to excell quite nicely.

I am in agreement. I also do believe that he'll be good at it, and that there is a chance he can resolve the problems effectively and quickly. At which point, retirement is on the table.

Retirement is ways off as of yet. It was a hard fought campaign. But it's important not to get complacent. He needs to focus between now, and inauguration; whom he will be filling his cabinet positions with. Beyond that there are many appointees from the previous administration who will be needing to be replaced. That's a lot of staffing between now, and then. And it's important to build a strong team in order to hit the ground running.

I hope he does. It's going to take 8 years to fix the mess Obama has created.

What's your problem ? This is a relevant question.

My problems are between me and my psychiatrist comrade

But I think it's delusional to speculate about Trump's second term when he won't even get a first one. And no, I'm not of Hillary's minions, I think she's the bigger evil in the selection circus

The establishment will simply not allow Trump to win, Hillary is the chosen one and the reported voting results will reflect that (doesn't matter who the people actually voted for)

:alcoholic:

What's your problem ? This is a relevant question.

My problems are between me and my psychiatrist comrade

But I think it's delusional to speculate about Trump's second term when he won't even get a first one. And no, I'm not of Hillary's minions, I think she's the bigger evil in the selection circus

The establishment will simply not allow Trump to win, Hillary is the chosen one and the reported voting results will reflect that (doesn't matter who the people actually voted for)

:alcoholic:
. You might be right sadly enough, but the people should rebel if smell a rat is my thoughts, and they should not rest until Hillary is arrested no matter who takes her place. Keep them off balance until the first 4 years go by, and get the right one in there.

Forum List

Back